Author Topic: Method Man Analyses "Things They Say" & States "Yah Mean" (new audio w/fat j  (Read 238 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
where else man!?

http://www.dubcnn.com/

Method Man Analyses "Things They Say" & States "Yah Mean" - May 9, 2006 By : Rud

With Wu-Tang originator Method Man releasing his last album in 2004, "Tical O: The Prequel," its apt that 2006 will see the release of his latest, as yet untitled album. As such we have some new audio that will either make the final cut or be featured on mixtapes in the build up to the release - let me assure you, Method Man still has the material to make you say "Damn!"

On the first track Things They Say" we see Method Man 'float' over a smooth melodic beat with vocals from Lauryn Hill laced between and over his verses. Whereas the second track "Yah Mean" is a heavy, speaker-shaking clap-fest which features Fat Joe & Styles P.

We will keep you updated on this album as it's shaping up to be some classic material, perhaps this album will finally see a Dr. Dre & Method Man collaboration released after "Take The Heat" was left off his album in 2004. Shouts to the Cali Untouchable DJ's & DJ Warrior on the new heat.

Method Man - Backshout Queen (Feat. Lauryn Hill)
Method Man - Yah Mean (Feat. Fat Joe & Styles P)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
meth is that nigga!! 8)
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Bigg $amo

meth is that nigga!! 8)

hell yeah, i look at meth as the snoop of the eastcoast... just a lil doper  8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Those 2 tracks kinda sound like they were RZA productions & they're both off the hook.Looks like Meth's upcoming CD is gonna be dope 8) Yah Mean reminds me of P.L.O. Style, they're pretty similiar.Oh expect 50 dissing Meth for working wit Joe & P ::)

rik

^ Didn't 50 have beef with Wu back in the day. I know he and Ghostface had beef but did he beef with the whole crew?

rik

Oh yeah the tracks a tight wish they were the dirty versions though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gyeah, new Meth!

That track with Lauryn Hill is nice, the other one is aight. Styles rips it though.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
keep it coming guys, sorry they clean at the moment, we got released them for radios to pick up :)

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
I always liked Meths style..tracks are tight

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Didn't 50 have beef with Wu back in the day. I know he and Ghostface had beef but did he beef with the whole crew?
Nah only Ghostface & Rae's crew American Cream Team or whatever they're called were involved in the beef.But who knows, theres different rumors were members of the Wu (especially Ghost) supposedly did some shit to 50.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Things They Say was sick as hell. Yah Mean was okkk.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
Things They Say was sick as hell. Yah Mean was okkk.