Author Topic: Trade rumor: Kevin Garnett for Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Chris Mihm+draft picks!  (Read 3630 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

keep talking about depth...fact still remains the only useful player is odom..its trading odom (and questionables) for garnett (amazing player). Use the rocket excuse but Kobe knows he wont bring a team to championship, he'll get close, but he needs an extra push. Garnett could be the answer.

Or he just needs his supporting cast to step it up...The extra push would be the veteran contributor and serviceable power forward...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If I was GM Id trade him for J. Oneal, Croshere and a 1st Round Pick. Oneal isn't happy in India anyway. And it leaves both teams with practically the same: A fast PF as the franchise player. They don't have to re-arrange everything then.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If I was GM Id trade him for J. Oneal, Croshere and a 1st Round Pick. Oneal isn't happy in India anyway. And it leaves both teams with practically the same: A fast PF as the franchise player. They don't have to re-arrange everything then.

LOL. If Jermaine O'Neal is unhappy in Indiana, why the hell would he be happy in Minnesota? It would never work...They'll just switch roles and be stuck in the same situation...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

^exactly. they might as well not trade if they're gonna trade to a team with the same problems

who would've ever though we'd see kg or iverson get traded? looks like they're both ready to leave.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL. If Jermaine O'Neal is unhappy in Indiana, why the hell would he be happy in Minnesota? It would never work...They'll just switch roles and be stuck in the same situation...PeACe

Well LoL, if you think everyone will turn out happy from this you live in a flower world. You think Odom would love to play in Minnesota? Think again.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Well LoL, if you think everyone will turn out happy from this you live in a flower world. You think Odom would love to play in Minnesota? Think again.

It doesn't matter...If Lakers trade Odom, it won't be because of his unhappiness...I doubt we're gunna trade him though, and I really hope we don't...PeACe

rik

^^Yeah man I don't want Odom to get traded.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Jermaine aint going nowhere!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL. At least you got high hopes...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

You think he will be traded?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You think he will be traded?

Well, it's really lookin' that way as of now...Can't tell for sure though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Garnett to Sacramento? A trade rumor that has been gaining some steam since the conclusion of the NBA pre-draft camp, this potential trade would send the disgruntled Kevin Garnett to Sacramento in return for whoever Minnesota wants with the #19 pick, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, and a newly signed and traded Bonzi Wells.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1341

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Garnett to Sacramento? A trade rumor that has been gaining some steam since the conclusion of the NBA pre-draft camp, this potential trade would send the disgruntled Kevin Garnett to Sacramento in return for whoever Minnesota wants with the #19 pick, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, and a newly signed and traded Bonzi Wells.

i read about that rumour as well except it didnt include Kenny Thomas and the draft pick
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 02:13:14 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i read about that rumour as well except it didnt include Kenny Thomas and the draft pick

Well, Brad Miller & Bonzi Wells for KG would be a horrible trade...The Wolves can do a lot better than that.