Author Topic: Amare Stoudemire is a fuckin monster!  (Read 978 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Amare Stoudemire is a fuckin monster!
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 09:11:28 PM »
I can't wait till this dude is 100% again.

WTF? Are you sure you're a LAKER fan? :-\

man wow! yes nigga im a lakers fan, that doesn't mean i cant give credit to anybody else.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 09:39:01 PM »

man wow! yes nigga im a lakers fan, that doesn't mean i cant give credit to anybody else.

What does what you said have to do with giving credit? "I cant wait till dude is 100% again"...WTF?! Phoenix Suns are division rivals, why would you wish something like that, unless you wanted chances for the Lakers success to decrease?...LMAO@this fake ass "Laker fan"... :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 09:42:32 PM »

What does what you said have to do with giving credit? "I cant wait till dude is 100% again"...WTF?! Phoenix Suns are division rivals, why would you wish something like that, unless you wanted chances for the Lakers success to decrease?...LMAO@this fake ass "Laker fan"... :grumpy:

why should the lakers be afraid of the competition? when we were winning championships were we like ooh im scared of the kings or im scared of the trainblazers? NO! so why should i be scared of the competition now?

wondering why i said i cant wait till amare is 100% again? watch the video & find out why. that niggas a beast and he's exciting to watch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 09:50:42 PM »

why should the lakers be afraid of the competition? when we were winning championships were we like ooh im scared of the kings or im scared of the trainblazers? NO! so why should i be scared of the competition now?

wondering why i said i cant wait till amare is 100% again? watch the video & find out why. that niggas a beast and he's exciting to watch.

Nobody said we should be afraid of competition...But it's just weak to say "I can't wait til..." when you're speaking of opposing teams, especially when it's a rival of ours...Lots of teams don't trade players to rivals, especially within their own conference/division...LMAO@Laker fans saying they can't wait for Amare to return...What a joke. You're an NBA fan, not a Laker fan. You like to see exciting players, even if it's at the cost of your own team... ::)

To me, I'm a Laker fan, it wouldn't bother me if Amare returned...But I definitely wouldn't sit there and wish for him to return and act like I can't wait...ITS THE SUNS MAN! They disrespected the shit out of us, if you were a true fan, you wouldn't say half the shit you say...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 10:41:57 PM »
^nah man get this clear; im a lakers/kobe FAN...not a dickrider. there is a difference. and from what ive seen recently you dont kow the difference. im also a fan of game & kurupt but i say negative things about them too. i just tell shiet how it is. you go to far, you act like you cant say anything negative about somebody you like.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 11:03:17 PM »
^nah man get this clear; im a lakers/kobe FAN...not a dickrider. there is a difference. and from what ive seen recently you dont kow the difference. im also a fan of game & kurupt but i say negative things about them too. i just tell shiet how it is. you go to far, you act like you cant say anything negative about somebody you like.

What does anticipating the return of a dominant Amare Stoudemire at the cost of "your team" have to do with saying anything negative? You're done (again)... :-X

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2006, 11:45:46 PM »
Amare =  :o

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 07:47:03 AM »
great fucking player
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 10:23:52 AM »
Now_I'm_Blowned, your not a b-ball fan...  Your just a Lakers fan, that's probly why you ain't able to appreciated and analyse great basketball players and team... Just like Amare and the Suns.
The Canadian Polish

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 11:13:23 AM »
Hes a beast but Id rather have Jermaine Oneal and Chris Bosh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 04:51:18 PM »
Now_I'm_Blowned, your not a b-ball fan...  Your just a Lakers fan, that's probly why you ain't able to appreciated and analyse great basketball players and team... Just like Amare and the Suns.

I'm a die hard Laker fan who loves the game of basketball...Baby G is a basketball fan who likes the Lakers. You can tell by reading the posts...PeACe

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2006, 05:53:39 PM »
^^Obsessed Lakers/Kobe fan^^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »
^^Obsessed Lakers/Kobe fan^^

LOL. I'm still awaiting the tree...You said you were gunna let me know some time within the next 2 weeks... Well, it's been well over 2 weeks since then...What's the wait, man? You ARE sending it, right?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2006, 11:16:27 PM »

I'm a die hard Laker fan who loves the game of basketball...Baby G is a basketball fan who likes the Lakers. You can tell by reading the posts...PeACe

you have that backwards