Author Topic: Amare Stoudemire is a fuckin monster!  (Read 976 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Amare Stoudemire is a fuckin monster!
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2006, 12:36:02 AM »
a true fan should be able to find faults in his team, cuz no man or team is perfect unlike some ppl on this forum who think that everyone on their team who is under 25 will become the greatest players in NBA history

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
Now_I'm_Blowned, your not a b-ball fan...  Your just a Lakers fan, that's probly why you ain't able to appreciated and analyse great basketball players and team... Just like Amare and the Suns.

I'm a die hard Laker fan who loves the game of basketball...Baby G is a basketball fan who likes the Lakers. You can tell by reading the posts...PeACe

you have that backwards

LMFAO...Please don't claim die-hard Laker fan. It truely saddens me...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2006, 10:20:59 AM »
a true fan should be able to find faults in his team, cuz no man or team is perfect unlike some ppl on this forum who think that everyone on their team who is under 25 will become the greatest players in NBA history

What does this post have to do with this thread? Of course I find faults in my team, those faults are the reason we lost the series against the Suns...Also, NO ONE under 25 on the Lakers will become the greatest player in NBA history...Nice try, but stick to the subject if you're gunna talk shit...PeACe

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »
arent you the dude who says Bynum will become the most dominant center in the NBA  ::)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2006, 08:28:43 PM »
Now_I'm_Blowned, your not a b-ball fan...  Your just a Lakers fan, that's probly why you ain't able to appreciated and analyse great basketball players and team... Just like Amare and the Suns.

I'm a die hard Laker fan who loves the game of basketball...Baby G is a basketball fan who likes the Lakers. You can tell by reading the posts...PeACe

you have that backwards

fan? yepp. dickrider? thats you

re-read this...

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2006, 09:52:11 PM »
arent you the dude who says Bynum will become the most dominant center in the NBA  ::)

No...But I'm the dude who said he has a chance to. Do you have comprensive difficulties? I wouldn't really be surprised. That's twice in one thread...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2006, 09:53:17 PM »

you have that backwards

fan? yepp. dickrider? thats you

re-read this...

If a dickrider means believing in your team and a fan means putting doubt in them, then yes, I'm a dickrider... ;)