Author Topic: Is fat joe and jadakiss sell outs for collaborating with Paris Hilton.  (Read 350 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
I don

From SOHH.COM Labeled sell outs

Paris Hilton collabos with Jadakiss and Fat Joe. You've read right. Yes...Paris Hilton knows who Jadakiss is? The Lil Jon production was expected. And the Fat Joe collabo wasn't that far fetched considering Crack spit a verse on a Thalia song. But Jada? He can't say nothing to 50 Cent now. Getting his publishing back apparently isn't enough. Kiss must've needed the extra doe to risk damaging his street credibility for a mediocre record and a quick paycheck. While the beat isn't half bad and Kiss comes off as usual, one loses interest the second Paris shouts "Jadakiss" on the opening bars of "Fightin Over Me." "Checkmate" indeed.

Whateva!!! I'm still fuming from the bitch calling two black designer's niggers on tape. Fuck her!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol, Jada is the still on of my favs

youngmessnucca

maybe they made him an offer he cant refuse lol. but this is pretty low

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Guess its about the money  :(

'EclipZe

Guess its about the money  :(

well he can't diss g-unit anymo now about being a commercial hoe :P

straightoutofyo

Thats jus sum straight up bullshit yo just because Jada is on a track with paris hilton he cant say nothin about 50
Jada is street , 50's whole lifestyle is candyshop.. And I betcha if u were in Jada's place and got an offer that got ur eyes out like "FUCK" I swear u would take it to ! Maybe Paris Gave them both a blowjob and made a video of it, good for upcomin albums

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats jus sum straight up bullshit yo just because Jada is on a track with paris hilton he cant say nothin about 50
Jada is street , 50's whole lifestyle is candyshop.. And I betcha if u were in Jada's place and got an offer that got ur eyes out like "FUCK" I swear u would take it to ! Maybe Paris Gave them both a blowjob and made a video of it, good for upcomin albums

And if you were in 50 Cents place you wouldnt make a str8 up wack poppy single? Not even mentiong the labels demands. Fact is 99% of rappers are jusz about the money.

'EclipZe

And if you were in 50 Cents place you wouldnt make a str8 up wack poppy single? Not even mentiong the labels demands. Fact is 99% of rappers are jusz about the money.

+ 50 used to have street cred 2, + he just has more succes then jada face it, and he's jealous of it :)

BacktoWacko

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • HoodSTock!!!!!!!!
Big time sell out..

---Hiphop Harted taking it back to where it Started---
2004s Number 1...

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Mr. Humonculous

ABN

yea they sold out, but i actually think that this is what they gotta do in order to get more Scott Storch beats in the future.

Throwback

they went from ja rule to paris hilton..

jeromechickenbone

They both suck anyway.  Fat Joe was dope about 10 years ago, and Jadakiss is one of the most overrated cats in the game.  His voice is ass, his flow is ass, and anybody can drop a punchline. 

Word to Everything

Dipset still keeping it REAL  :raisetheroof: