Author Topic: Is it me or are the simpsons  (Read 951 times)

herpes

Is it me or are the simpsons
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:05:43 AM »
becoming watchable again ?  Its not great but this past season has been a lot better then the past few.  I actually laugh a little bit now.

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
Re: Is it me or are the simpsons
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 07:16:58 AM »
I've always liked the Simpsons but yeah it's true that the first seasons were way better than the recent ones. Last night's episode wasn't bad tho

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:35:20 AM »
lol, last nite's was arite

Grandpa wanting to be the first white guy in the Negro league and Milhouse dressing as Lisa (which turned out to be Nelson) made me laugh

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »
I've always watched the simpsons from every season.

Grandpa wanting to be the first white guy in the Negro league and Milhouse dressing as Lisa (which turned out to be Nelson) made me laugh
Grandpa is always funny. When Nelson reveals himself and that music and puzzle thing happen, what is that a refrence to?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 08:42:04 AM »

Grandpa is always funny. When Nelson reveals himself and that music and puzzle thing happen, what is that a refrence to?

no clue bout the Nelson thing, i was wondering wtf  ??? ; when i thot it was Milhouse though, that part was funny IMO

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 08:59:55 AM »

no clue bout the Nelson thing, i was wondering wtf  ??? ; when i thot it was Milhouse though, that part was funny IMO
Found it. Apparently it's from a show called "Get Smart" Never watched it though.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 09:59:18 AM »
man the last time i watched the simpsons on sundays was a year ago...i stopped watching them cuz the new episodes were garbage....and damn its still on! i'd prefer their older episodes (1993-2002)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »
i've always liked the simpsons. The only time i don't like it is when they need to go on an adventure to africa or malasia or something. Last Night's was good also  i liked that begining sequence too with the photos, that was funny

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 02:56:40 PM »
i liked that begining sequence too with the photos, that was funny
Recycled. :P

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 04:13:13 PM »
I haven't watched new Simpsons episodes since like 2001

pretty much the seasons before that are untouchable

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 04:20:12 PM »
I haven't watched new Simpsons episodes since like 2001

pretty much the seasons before that are untouchable

i think ive seen every episode at least twice up till 02ish then i started watching it every other sunday and now i wont watch simpsons unless its a good re-run...and it seems all the re-runs they put on are recent so i barely watch it anymore ...
93-02 9.8/10
02-??? -9.8/10

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 04:48:51 PM »
2 episodes i really hate:

the babysitter bandit one and the one where Bart cuts off Jebediah Springfield's head

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 04:54:40 PM »

the babysitter bandit one and the one where Bart cuts off Jebediah Springfield's head
But those are old school episodes. How can you hate an old school episdoe? The only episode I actualy hated (if that's possible with The Simpsons) is "The Lastest Gun in the West" (the one where Bart meets that Cowboy actor). Laughed only once.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »

But those are old school episodes. How can you hate an old school episdoe? The only episode I actualy hated (if that's possible with The Simpsons) is "The Lastest Gun in the West" (the one where Bart meets that Cowboy actor). Laughed only once.

as one of my prof says, "different strokes for different folks"  ;D

herpes

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2006, 05:54:14 PM »

The cowboy one you listed and the one with tony hawk are hands down the worst episodes the simpsons have ever made.