Author Topic: Method Man Drops Diddy, Seeks Clarity On New LP, 4:21 ... The Day After  (Read 339 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Method Man says he's seen way better days.

In the few years since his last LP, Tical 0: The Prequel, dropped, he's read unfairly disparaging appraisals of his skills in magazines, had his pride tested, gotten his car and most of his jewelry stolen and seen his wife battle a severe illness.

"There were a lot of things that needed to be changed in my life and career," Meth said Tuesday at New York's Electric Lady Studios. "Everything! I needed that moment of clarity."

Read The Whole Story
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cant wait for the album

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Method Man’s new joint – pun intended – is due for release July 18 via Def Jam. Titled, “4:21,” a time (and date) embraced by marijuana smokers, the set is led by the single “Say,” which samples the acoustic guitar and string-laced Lauryn Hill cover of Bob Marley's "So Much Things To Say" from "MTV Unplugged." Other guests on the disc include Fat Joe and Styles P. Production is provided by RZA, Scott Storch and Dr. Dre.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Maybe its time to stop being corny.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man this CD was supposed to be produced by the RZA & the RZA only, wtf is Dre & Storch doing on this shit???Don't get me wrong they're cool but when it comes to the Wu, RZA knows best whats good for the Clan.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 12:43:31 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That 'Say' joint with L.Hill is possibly the best track i've heard  this year. I'm really looking foward to this album, heard a couple other joints and they're dope too, especially 'who i'm is' produced by da rockwilder,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
'Who Im Iz' is sick. Gotta love that beat. Joint's crazy.

davida.b.

Who I'm Iz won't be on it. Way too old.

Other confirmed guests include Redman and Mya. Probably more.

Other confirmed producers include Mathematics, Kwame, Cool & Dre, Erick Sermon, Berretta 9 of Killarmy, and Rockwilder.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Must be on the album.

Doesnt get any better than Meth and Rockwilder

Bomb-A®

Must be on the album.

Doesnt get any better than Meth and Rockwilder