Author Topic: snoop vs tha eastsidaz back in 03  (Read 997 times)

westkoastanostra

snoop vs tha eastsidaz back in 03
« on: May 18, 2006, 08:21:18 PM »
i remember tray dee saying in interviews that he and goldie lov went to snoops house to ask to have their money that snoop owed...but supposedly snoop's bodyguards wouldnt let them speak with snoop and snoop ran out the house to a mountain hill or some shit...LOL was any of this shit true?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: snoop vs tha eastsidaz back in 03
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 08:25:57 PM »
I miss the eastsidaz!

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »
yeah that's the bottom line of tray deee's incarceration & u forgot crucial points:

A:snoop said he paid his due to goldie&tray D(a chain suposed to cost lot of money which was fake,that's what tray D's discovered when he's done it to a valuation)

B:Tray d's shot snoop's bodyguard,leadin him to death & ultimately leadin Tray D d to jail for smtg like 12 years if im not mistaken

time pass...BUT WE AINT FORGETTIN'(and Trade D surely not,lol)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 11:07:18 PM by ForKnoX »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 10:05:42 PM »
btw...something new from Goldie??

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 12:11:40 AM »
I like Tray Dee, and he seems like a straight up dude, but really, Snoop's done nothin but help those two, so to come at him like that just doesn't sound right.  They owe their success to Snoop.  He would have been a star regardless of them.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2006, 01:08:35 AM »
I like Tray Dee, and he seems like a straight up dude, but really, Snoop's done nothin but help those two, so to come at him like that just doesn't sound right.  They owe their success to Snoop.  He would have been a star regardless of them.

Snoop made them successful cause he wanted to make money, not to be nice, its a buisness.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2006, 02:10:22 AM »

i've heard of something in the works.. a collaberation label/album thing.. but can't say more until its concrete.. i've been approached by the other party (artist) involved.. but i don't want to put anything out there until its for sure.

Diggfinger

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2006, 02:24:55 AM »

So true^^ same thing goes for Bad Azz, Kokane, Soopafly, E-White, RBX, LaToiya Williams and heaps others. Snoop has helped so many.

I like Tray D 2 but what I dont get is this: obviously he lives on really living his "gangster image" (he is also one of the only rappers you have never heard go against his own style) but know he is jail. So whats the point?? I mean fuck the fans, we dont care when it really comes down to it anyway....and now Tray is spending his life in jail....so was "being gangsta" really worth it? :-\

wardy

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 03:43:00 AM »
yeah that's the bottom line of tray deee's incarceration & u forgot crucial points:

A:snoop said he paid his due to goldie&tray D(a chain suposed to cost lot of money which was fake,that's what tray D's discovered when he's done it to a valuation)

B:Tray d's shot snoop's bodyguard,leadin him to death & ultimately leadin Tray D d to jail for smtg like 12 years if im not mistaken

time pass...BUT WE AINT FORGETTIN'(and Trade D surely not,lol)

Thats not why tray is in the pen

he said in the source mag last yr when they did the behind bars issues that it was a rival gang goin by throwin up gang signs in lbc and tray let his gun fire a few shots in what he called 'defence' and they went and snitched on tray to the police and he got longer sentance because of his gang tie with the crip set

PiLL CliNtOn

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2006, 06:49:43 AM »

loc'd out was released in 05
CURRENTLY BUMPIN

Eihtball

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2006, 07:22:44 AM »

Snoop made them successful cause he wanted to make money, not to be nice, its a buisness.

Well, Tha Eastsidaz project was supposed to end the rivalry between the Insanes and the Rollin' 20s in Long Beach.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »
This was tru .. this happened a day or 2 before the powerhouse when 213 performed there reunion concert a few years back  .. Security was mad thick at snoops crib police everywhere and at the event itself .. they werent going to let anythin go down ///

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2006, 07:30:36 AM »
i've heard of something in the works.. a collaberation label/album thing.. but can't say more until its concrete.. i've been approached by the other party (artist) involved.. but i don't want to put anything out there until its for sure.
ohh a collabo album...sounds nice  8)

some more info on Tray...

Here is the press article:

"LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) - Rapper Tray Deee, who formed the group Tha Eastsidaz with rappers Snoop Dogg and Goldie Loc, was sentenced to 12 years in prison Wednesday in connection with a 2003 shooting.
The rapper, whose real name is Tracy Lamar Davis, was sentenced in Superior Court after pleading no contest to shooting at an occupied vehicle, prosecutor Cynthia Barnes said.

Under a plea agreement, prosecutors dropped two charges f assault with a semiautomatic firearm and one count of possession of a firearm.

Davis allegedly shot at two people in a car but nobody was injured."

The DubCNN  :D staff would like to send out their support to Tray Deee and his family & friends. We will keep you updated on any happenings concerning this situation.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2006, 11:23:34 AM »
so nobody died?how come? & he took 12 years in his azz ,jesus, i know his background was not that brillant but take 12 years for shooting it's kind of strange to me
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2006, 07:52:34 PM »
i read in tray's behind bars interview with the source last year that he got put in the pen for poppin at some rollin 20's at a swap meet... u sure hes in there cus of this snoop mansion businesS?