Author Topic: THE REVENGE OF OLD SCHOOL!  (Read 460 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Re: THE REVENGE OF OLD SCHOOL!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2002, 10:11:08 PM »
u make me laugh!!!!  :D   :D   :D   :D
You!Probably one of the most Warren g dickryders of the planet...u are so damn ignorant!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Antonio

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2002, 10:14:08 PM »
"Man.. u know the meaning of the word HATER? Damn! Do you really think i care so much about Snoop Dogg or other rappers to "hate" em? Man fuck that! I just wrote some things. Facts. Reasons why i aint feeling some rappers today."

I remember a topic:"Proof that snoop is a bitch" posted by antonio...u are not a hater?  ::)  ::)
U are only able to diss snoop...bla bla bla

And if you remember it, you remember i used that title to bring the attention of all the Snoop fans, cause i wanted to talk about Snoop. And you remember that i wrote about 100 times in that post that it wasnt a diss to Snoop. But a consideration about reasons why Kurupt went on Tha Row and Daz was about to go to jail. I just reported DPG words, and you all attacked me like i dissed YOU. Or your girl/family.

Since u remember it so well.. i suggest it to check it again.

This is another immature reply, man. Sorry to say that, but you are collecting em like those Panini collectibles card.

BTW... IS IT FREE/LECIT TO TALK ABOUT EVERY1 IN THIS POST OR I GOTTA CUT SNOOP DOGG IN ALL MY POSTS/CRITICS? CAUSE I TALKED AGAINST SNOOP, KURUPT, DAZ, EMINEM, DRE, NAPOLEON, ETC.. NOT AGAINST SNOOP DOGG. I TALKED ABOUT RAP NOW, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG. I TALKED ABOUT THE PHILOSOPHY OR RAPPERS TODAY, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG. I TALKED ABOUT MY FEELINGS, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG.

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SNOOP DOGG IN PARTICULAR, NOT ME.

And you know what? I already know that you'll not finish here. And OVERSEER will be forced to close this topic that you ruined without adding a single good consideration/critic. Thanx a lot.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2002, 11:30:35 PM »
"I TALKED ABOUT RAP NOW, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG. I TALKED ABOUT THE PHILOSOPHY OR RAPPERS TODAY, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG. I TALKED ABOUT MY FEELINGS, NOT ABOUT SNOOP DOGG."
"YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SNOOP DOGG IN PARTICULAR, NOT ME. "  :D  :D

"Snoop working with Kokane (who? the same who dissed the fuck outta him and DPG?)

Snoop working with P.Diddy (who? the same one he dissed with his "friend" Pac?)

Snoop Dogg on No Limit Records? (damn! i know he's out now, but.. DAMN!) "

"Talking about guns and gangsta shit when Snoop is about to sell his car for 80,000$.. "
IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Antonio

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2002, 11:57:14 PM »
Bitch... i was talking about Rap in general. Rappers. Philosophy of rappers. Attitute of rappers. The difference between the M.O.B. of Pac and the one of the rappers today.. Etc..

It was something more elevate than just the car of Snoop. Or your 4 quotes. But i think it's too elevated for you. Continue defending Snoop like a stupid. Cause i just named him (and other 20 rappers) cause they the most famous rappers of the West Coast.. This is not a Snoop Dogg diss topic.

You are acting totally stupid.

RETALIATION, REVENGE & GET BACK on this bitch who dissed my boyfriend Snoop Dogg. He untouchable!

LMAO! You even talking shit about Warren G in revenge. Fuck Warren G too. You happy now? Oh my God! What a kid..

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2002, 12:01:02 AM »
"And what about Snoop, Eminem, Kurupt & Dre making movies? Shit.. Even Napolean of the Outlawz. Damn! And now they are all making DVD's. All directors! All actors!" This is one of the several proofs that u are very very very very ignorant!

You always diss snoop and dre...and the reason is cuz they don't work with your idol warren g anymore.  :D

Antonio

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2002, 12:17:30 AM »
Actually this is not a diss. But a critic. And i named:
ICE CUBE (but he's a great actor), 2PAC (same), SNOOP DOGG, DR.DRE, EMINEM, KURUPT & NAPOLEON.

Why you always gotta see something personal with Snoop? And Warren G?

Warren G aint my idol. He's just a nice guy. And i like his music. My idol, if you wanna name 1, was 2PAC. Not Warren G. And again.... you wanna diss him? Diss him. But diss him, not me & him like he's my alter-ego.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2002, 12:29:21 AM »
"Warren G aint my idol. He's just a nice guy. And i like his music. My idol, if you wanna name 1, was 2PAC. Not Warren G. And again.... you wanna diss him? Diss him. But diss him, not me & him like he's my alter-ego. "  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  
U make me laugh,idiot.

Antonio

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2002, 12:37:07 AM »
I'm happy for you. If that's enought to make you happy.. ok! But u fucked up my topic another time. Is it possible to make a topic without you making 300 posts dissing me & Warren G?

FUCK WARREN G!
MYREALNAME IS A PIMP WITH 300 GIRLS!
SNOOP DOGG IS HARDCORE GANGSTA REAL!

You happy now? Damn.. will you ever stop?

Btw i'll not reply to this topic no more because of you, bitch, who changed the subject of the topic again. And again. And again. And cause you so stupid to understand what i wrote.

THANX TO ALL THE OTHERS WHO REPLIED SHARING THEIR THOUGHTS.

A BIG FUCK YOU TO THAT GUY CALLING ME A "NIGGA" AND DISSING ME AND TO THIS GUY TALKING ABOUT WARREN G AND DISSING ME RUINING THE TOPIC.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2002, 12:59:31 AM »
Snoop never betrayed anyone, peeps need to understand that around the death of Pac & Big it was a very dangerous and worrying time for rappers in this game, I remember Snoop when doing interviews used to be all about increasing the peace & I give him mad respect for that. Hip-hop was badly devided by this time & that is not a good thing, if Pac had realised this before it got to far then he would still be here today making dope music & working with Snoop again. Rappers have familys nowadays, they have to look out for themselves, their not kids anymore, Snoop is a man now.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2002, 02:09:49 AM »
Tonino u like the number 300?

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2002, 02:49:36 AM »
snoop was just as much friends with biggie smalls as he was w/ pac.  so how did he betray pac by not beefin with the east and bad boy?  i think he made the right move by stayin neutral...and u know what, tupacs beefs dont mean snoop got to be involved, so i dont see no betrayal there

Antonio

« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2002, 03:17:10 AM »
Snoop never betrayed anyone, peeps need to understand that around the death of Pac & Big it was a very dangerous and worrying time for rappers in this game, I remember Snoop when doing interviews used to be all about increasing the peace & I give him mad respect for that. Hip-hop was badly devided by this time & that is not a good thing, if Pac had realised this before it got to far then he would still be here today making dope music & working with Snoop again. Rappers have familys nowadays, they have to look out for themselves, their not kids anymore, Snoop is a man now.

No doubts about it.

Oh.. and i never used the word "betrayal"! I said he did the best thing at the end, but he was wrong at the beginning supporting Pac. So.. we are saying the same things. Pac was mad at him not cause he betrayed him, but cause at the beginnig Snoop was down with Pac, then he changed his mind (good for him) leaving him alone.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2002, 06:57:23 AM »
antonio

you are a hater becuase

1) you relentlessly hate on snoop (i don't care if you do but it's silly how desperate you get sometimes just to diss him

2)kurupt did the EXACT same thing EXACTLY......yet you praise kurupt but get on snoop's case (working with deathrow when your down with daz is just as "bad"  ::) as if you are down with pac and want to work with Biggy)....

and another thing....i don't know how dumb you got to be to see this but

daz is only "signing" to Bad Boy only to counteract Kurupt signing to deathrow....it doesn't take a geniuss to see that, Daz could easily get a Dogghouse contract...but that's not going to ruffle any feathers, i'd be an obvious move, instead Daz wants to make even MORE contraversy than kurupt by singing to the lable Suge Knight Hates even more than Dogghouse....Bad Boy....again it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the motives behind this

and kurupt could easily get on dogghouse as well with a great or greater contract than the one on deathrow....just both daz and kurupt don't want to be in the shadow of snoop all of their lives....and want to proove to themselves that they can do it without snoop, i don't know if you were dropped on your head and can't see this but thats the reason why

antonio AGAIN quit being a hypocrit, and don't call me ignorant for saying a phrase like "nigga please" when you've said more ignorant things than i have in this whole post (seriously i'm cracking up hardcore at some of the dumb things you've said) than i have in the history of this board

again you must've been dropped on your head if you can't figure out what race i am

**cough*** cough *** picture at the left***cough***cough***PUTA*** cough**cough**

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2002, 07:03:26 AM »
AMEN!
"when you've said more ignorant things than i have in this whole post (seriously i'm cracking up hardcore at some of the dumb things you've said) than i have in the history of this board "  ;)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2002, 07:30:26 AM »
antonio

Daz wants to make even MORE contraversy than kurupt by singing to the lable Suge Knight Hates even more than Dogghouse....Bad Boy....

I don't know if Suge really is concerned with what Bad Boy does, considering the state that label is in and with what Puffy did to Shyne.  Also, Daz THINKS he's creating controversy by claiming he's in negotiations, but in all reality, no one outside of the west cares about Daz.  If people in the east or south truely did care about Daz, Daz would have signed a deal with Roc-a-fella months ago, or he would be making more $$$.  judging from what Suge said about Daz to Wendy Williams when he was in NY, I don't think he's too concerned about Daz, in fact, I wouldn't be shocked if Suge is thinking that Daz might crawl back.  Suge called Daz a foster child, and if u look at his track record with the # of labels he's been on, or wanting to sign with since he left Tha Row the first time, you can see where he's coming from.  Daz has been on, or been wanting to hook up with in his rap career:

Death Row Records
Mobstyle Muzik (failed)
No Limit Records (around the time Snoop dropped Da Game)
Sick-wid-it Records (actually went on the radio w/E-40 and said he was gonna sign)
Dogg Pound Records (distributed thru Death Row, failed)
Rap-A-Lot Records
DPG Recordz (wouldn't be shocked if it failed)
Roc-A-Fella (produced 8-10 tracks for Jay-Z, and said he wanted to sign with them)
Bad Boy

This right here is career suicide.  No artist can hope to bring in the money if they bounce aroung labels in a relatively short amount of time.  If this Daz signing to Bad Boy is a reality (which I doubt considering that official site contradicts itself repeatedly), hopefully he can stay long enough to make some money and establish a fanbase and have a successful career.  Good luck to him, but I wouldn't be shocked if he signs with Puffy now and is without a label by the end of the year.