Author Topic: Arsenal rejected £50m Henry bids  (Read 1029 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Arsenal rejected £50m Henry bids
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 11:29:05 AM »
LMAO... why won't you admit that the mafia is running Italy? Hoyzer was sent to jail, but it wasn't based on dudes like Moggi forcing him to do so, but because some foreigners paid him to do so, people who had no interest but winning money from betting on the underdog and thus making mad cash. Totally different from presidents of teams extorting refs n shit to fix games for them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 11:50:26 AM »
LMAO... why won't you admit that the mafia is running Italy?

Should I? Based on what? On "The Sopranos"? Be serious.

Hoyzer was sent to jail, but it wasn't based on dudes like Moggi forcing him to do so, but because some foreigners paid him to do so, people who had no interest but winning money from betting on the underdog and thus making mad cash. Totally different from presidents of teams extorting refs n shit to fix games for them.

True. Only little fact: Hoyzer was sent to jail, while Moggi still has to be accused of something. There ain't even a trial started, nothing. It's like saying Kobe raped that bitch before the trial started. And, watching how it ended, everybody who did it is a moron to me. Moggi is just investigated, nothing more. At least in Italy they have balls to investigate everybody.

P.S. Wassup with Nazi? Will i be safe in Germany or you Nazi will kill me?
P.P.S. And no, i won't support Iran. Please don't kill me.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 11:51:53 AM »
IMO John Terry aint that great, He doesn't read a game well at all. I know he is lazy now but if u look at Rio Ferdinand and the way he used to play (stam is the same) they read the game and then reacted and were superb at this. Were as Terry is very old school, he is slow to read the game and has to react late with slide tackles, and yes it looks good but great Defenders like Stam, Nesta, etc read the game and snuff out problems before they have to make reckless tackles.

Ive been saying that for a while but no one seems to want to listen. Dont get me wrong terry is a very good defender but he spends so much time making sliding tackles mainly because he is out of position. What r u taught as a kid "stay on your feet" something terry doesnt do. I fear it may cost us in the World Cup, i could easily see him giving away a penalty with a sliding tackle or by making himself so big the ball strikes his hand.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 11:54:42 AM »
P.S. Wassup with Nazi? Will i be safe in Germany or you Nazi will kill me?
P.P.S. And no, i won't support Iran. Please don't kill me.

LMAO!! I haven't said you're a mafioso. If your point it to put a mirror there and accuse me in the same stereotypical way, then at least call someone else a Nazi not me. Lol @ you getting into ToT material. How do you even know that? Do you read my posts there, even tho not responding barely ever to threads there? I'm flattered. And no, if I won't kill you, if you come to my city I will show you around and tell everyone how cool I am for having ties to the mafia now  :D
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »
LMAO!! I haven't said you're a mafioso. If your point it to put a mirror there and accuse me in the same stereotypical way, then at least call someone else a Nazi not me.

I ain't calling you a Nazi. I'm just saying that i hate when people use stereotyps like those ones (Italians=runned by Mafia, Germans=runned by Nazis, Muslims=terrorists, ecc..). By saying Mafia runs Italy imo is wrong. I'm a penal lawyer, i live this shit. Mafia does exists, but it has nothing to do with soccer.

Lol @ you getting into ToT material. How do you even know that? Do you read my posts there, even tho not responding barely ever to threads there? I'm flattered. And no, if I won't kill you, if you come to my city I will show you around and tell everyone how cool I am for having ties to the mafia now  :D

I've just watched the News, and they talked about Nazi making noise in Germany, and supporting Iran cause they want to bomb Israeli.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 12:11:58 PM »
Great! Just keep save with being a penal lawyer n shit.

/threadjack
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 12:14:41 PM »
Thanx, i'll try to stay alive. ;D

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 03:32:52 PM »
IMO John Terry aint that great, He doesn't read a game well at all. I know he is lazy now but if u look at Rio Ferdinand and the way he used to play (stam is the same) they read the game and then reacted and were superb at this. Were as Terry is very old school, he is slow to read the game and has to react late with slide tackles, and yes it looks good but great Defenders like Stam, Nesta, etc read the game and snuff out problems before they have to make reckless tackles.

exactly!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
Okay, let's keep the discussion on-topic?

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 04:09:38 PM »
What r u taught as a kid "stay on your feet" something terry doesnt do. I fear it may cost us in the World Cup, i could easily see him giving away a penalty with a sliding tackle or by making himself so big the ball strikes his hand.

gary neville hasn't made one tackle his whole career on his feet, he goes to ground every single challenge he makes

seems to have gotten away with it....somewhat
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 10:56:15 AM »
What r u taught as a kid "stay on your feet" something terry doesnt do. I fear it may cost us in the World Cup, i could easily see him giving away a penalty with a sliding tackle or by making himself so big the ball strikes his hand.

gary neville hasn't made one tackle his whole career on his feet, he goes to ground every single challenge he makes

seems to have gotten away with it....somewhat

i rememeber when neville first came through he was that guy who was always standing 2 yards behind the rest of the defence playing players on. Gary Neville at times does go to ground but i dont see him making sliding challenges in the area which is something Terry does frequently.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 12:01:56 PM »
nice

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 03:39:10 PM »
Gary Neville ....
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 06:18:58 PM »
All i gotta say is watch Henrik Larsson and Zlatan Ibrahimovic tear the arse out of that England defense.....There useless.

The Maestro

Bomb-A®

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2006, 02:29:31 AM »
Yeah, he WAS, but imo no defender is worth £50m

thats one of the most ignorant statements ive heard in a while

same as those people who said no goalkeeper is worth how much buffon got paid...goalkeepers and defenders are just as instrumental in a team's victory than strikers, its just that the goal scorers get the glory and the headlines

peace