Author Topic: Miami vs. Detroit - Again  (Read 3468 times)

GangstaBoogy

Miami vs. Detroit - Again
« on: May 21, 2006, 04:53:35 PM »
What do ya'll expect this time? A lot of people say the only reason the Pistons won last year is cuz of Wade's injury.

Who do you think will win this series?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

Re: Miami vs. Detroit - Again
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2006, 04:58:15 PM »
I'm surprised the Pistons had as much trouble as they did with the Cavs.  They're coming off a long series with them, whereas the Heat got rested and let any minor injuries heal up.  I think if the Heat stay healthy, they'll take the series. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2006, 05:01:48 PM »
It's gunna be more interesting than I expected, little of it has to do with the Heat stepping up though...It's about the Pistons stepping down. But they seemed to gain their step back in the 2nd half of todays game, so I'm saying Pistons...The playoffs were looking to be really interesting this year, but it's looking like another Pistons-Spurs showdown (= low ratings)...Oh well, should still be an interesting series...PeACe

rik

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2006, 05:09:52 PM »
I think tha Heat are goin to take this series.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2006, 07:10:13 PM »
Det in 6

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 01:57:04 AM »
I really hope the Heat take it. They had a nice break now and Detroit had a long series against the Cavs, which is definitely a fact that is good for the Heat, especially for their older players, and Shaq. So far, always the better seeded team won the series in 2006, which is really boring. If Spurs and Suns win tonight and therefore keep it that way, Im really pissed. As Detroit had as much trouble with the Cavs as they did, I definitely do see chances for the Heat there. It's true last year Wade was far from 100%, now he is 1) not injured and 2) a better player overall - but on the other hand, Shaq isn't as dominant as last year. We'll see.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2006, 02:52:55 AM »
I wonder How much weight  shaq gained in the Last 10 days  ;D

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2006, 06:31:03 AM »
Can't wait, I was rocking my Bad Boys back to back shirt yesterday afternoon, at the WORST sprots bar I've ever been to - but they pulled it out. 
"Aight, new drink..."

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2006, 08:44:25 AM »
Heat in 6  8)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2006, 02:17:56 PM »
I wonder How much weight  shaq gained in the Last 10 days  ;D

LMAO

i think Heat will win the series in 6 games, detroit might be too out of it after that series with the Cavs

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2006, 03:34:40 PM »
detroit - GET YOUR MONEY ON THEM NOW!!!!!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 04:03:49 PM »
fuck them both team

w£st §1De iS dÄ bEst Side

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 06:25:12 AM »
Miami will take this one...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 09:32:58 AM »

this series entirely depends on shaq, you know there going to try to play ben wallace straight up on him 1 on 1 i think ben wallace maybe a little winded after that emotional game 7 win against the cav's.. thats gonna take its toll going up against the diesel.. that wasnt the same ben wallace last year in the Eastern conferance finals.. shaq took the fight out of him it was a dope dope series...

Pat riley took apart last years team.. gave damon jones, and eddie jones the boot.. stepped in as coach.......brought in Gary Payton, Antoine walker, jason williams and Poze... playmakers all of them can create their own shot cept for Poze (tenacious defender) who's the equivalent of a longer younger version of Eddie jones...

i been waiting for this rematch all season .....gonna be a dog fight, its gonna be the rumble in the jungle

HEATTTTTT IN 6 , AND MY NIGGA D TAKING OVER THE GAME

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 10:50:41 AM »

this series entirely depends on shaq, you know there going to try to play ben wallace straight up on him 1 on 1 i think ben wallace maybe a little winded after that emotional game 7 win against the cav's.. thats gonna take its toll going up against the diesel.. that wasnt the same ben wallace last year in the Eastern conferance finals.. shaq took the fight out of him it was a dope dope series...

Pat riley took apart last years team.. gave damon jones, and eddie jones the boot.. stepped in as coach.......brought in Gary Payton, Antoine walker, jason williams and Poze... playmakers all of them can create their own shot cept for Poze (tenacious defender) who's the equivalent of a longer younger version of Eddie jones...

i been waiting for this rematch all season .....gonna be a dog fight, its gonna be the rumble in the jungle

HEATTTTTT IN 6 , AND MY NIGGA D TAKING OVER THE GAME

I'm sorry, but Eddie Jones >>> James Posey.