Author Topic: Guess who's back....  (Read 692 times)

Lieutenant Abdul-Shakur

• 'G'
Re: Guess who's back....
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2006, 12:03:56 PM »
aeyy Nik mayyyne, i've been tryina find ur pic. with lipstick on...u kno which 1 im sayin ?? hook it up...that would make a great photochop

Sorry, homie...I don't wear lip-stick. Don't know what typa' shit you're on though.  :-X

cmon tinkerbell.....me and u both know ur pic wit pink lipstick on circulated around the net like pamela anderson's titty shots.......7 might have an idea which pic im talkin about

No...Maybe it was a fantasy of yours. I mean, you're calling dudes tinkerbell and asking for pics of them wearing lipstick, are you sure you're secure with your sexuality?

so what am  i suppose to call a guy who wears pink lipstick ??? leen green masculine fighting machine ??? get the fuck outa here.......sooner or later...i will get my hands on ur pic., photoshop and send it to ur comrades over in Israel :p

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2006, 12:05:08 PM »
NIK >>>> 7

WTF, LOL! Go watch some baseball.

Right after the Mavericks lose...again. 8)

You onto some beef shit now? Damn.

LOL@beef ...I actually want the Mavs to win...Too bad they've always been a soft playoff team though. ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2006, 12:05:43 PM »
NIK >>>> 7

I would, but there are no games on now... shouldnt you be getting off to a cdr of games cd.  nik >>> old mayo sittin in the hot summer sun >>> 7

What you talkin shit for and actin all tense? If you innocent be cool, only the guilty is catchin offense. Looks like youre one of those who get pissed off while reading my ToT posts, but won't ever say shit to me in an argument... LOL... then jump on my dick when it's 2, 3, 4, 5 or more on 1. Watch some baseball re-runs then. Or whatever. Just don't talk shit to me for no reason. Thanks in advance.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »
NIK >>>> 7

I would, but there are no games on now... shouldnt you be getting off to a cdr of games cd.  nik >>> old mayo sittin in the hot summer sun >>> 7

What you talkin shit for and actin all tense? If you innocent be cool, only the guilty is catchin offense. Looks like youre one of those who get pissed off while reading my ToT posts, but won't ever say shit to me in an argument... LOL... then jump on my dick when it's 2, 3, 4, 5 or more on 1. Watch some baseball re-runs then. Or whatever. Just don't talk shit to me for no reason. Thanks in advance.
i already spoke to you in a post and your replies back made no sense.  And in this post im not tense, im just stating the truth... nik >>> you  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2006, 12:11:16 PM »
aeyy Nik mayyyne, i've been tryina find ur pic. with lipstick on...u kno which 1 im sayin ?? hook it up...that would make a great photochop

Sorry, homie...I don't wear lip-stick. Don't know what typa' shit you're on though.  :-X

cmon tinkerbell.....me and u both know ur pic wit pink lipstick on circulated around the net like pamela anderson's titty shots.......7 might have an idea which pic im talkin about

No...Maybe it was a fantasy of yours. I mean, you're calling dudes tinkerbell and asking for pics of them wearing lipstick, are you sure you're secure with your sexuality?

so what am  i suppose to call a guy who wears pink lipstick ??? leen green masculine fighting machine ??? get the fuck outa here.......sooner or later...i will get my hands on ur pic., photoshop and send it to ur comrades over in Israel :p

What do you call a guy who wears pink lipstick? A faggot...And what do you call a guy who fanatsizes about other guys wearing pink lipstick? LOL@thinking phottoshopping my old pics is gunna do something...Son, you ain't special, my pics have been phottoshopped since before you were insecure about your sexual status...PeACe

rik

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
"It's the return of th Gangsta"

Hip Hip Horray...cheers to the true internet legend.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »
NIK >>>> 7

i already spoke to you in a post and your replies back made no sense.  And in this post im not tense, im just stating the truth... nik >>> you  :D

So youre always comin' into threads, stating your opinion on who rules more as a poster? No, you don't. It could lead me to think it's personal and you don't like me n shit, but I guess you OGs just stick together. LOL. The foe of the foe has got to be cool, I get that. I liked you better when you had that mafia dude all over your sig.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »
NIK >>>> 7

So your always comin' into threads, stating your opinion on who rules more as a poster? No, you don't. It could lead me to think it's personal and you don't like me n shit, but I guess you OGs just stick together. LOL. The foe of the foe has got to be cool, I get that. I liked you better when you had that mafia dude all over your sig.

no i just think your a tool like trauma

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2006, 12:29:29 PM »
 :baseballbat:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2006, 10:15:24 PM »
 :cow:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

'EclipZe

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 10:43:02 PM »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2006, 10:40:52 PM »
.  nik >>> old mayo sittin in the hot summer sun >>> 7

;D
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll