Author Topic: NBA LOTTERY 2006!! Toronto gets 1st pick, Bulls get 2nd, Bobcats 3rd, etc...  (Read 636 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
damn number 2 to the bulls???  fuuuuck they lucked out.  they had a decent squard last year now with a number 2 draft pick, i see their stock rising in the east.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn number 2 to the bulls???  fuuuuck they lucked out.  they had a decent squard last year now with a number 2 draft pick, i see their stock rising in the east.

Yea, LOL. Bulls = real lottery winner

I hope Dallas lands a steal again like they did with Josh Howard as the 29th pick in 2003  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WeSTSidE_Don

who do you think the raptors will draft..hopefully some one who can play along mo pete bosh and charlie V.. i like mike james but not that much

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If I'm the Lakers, I'm taking Jordan Farmar with # 26 and Ryan Hollins with number # 51...PeaCe
Im Betting Farmar Is going to be A Net. SI.com says they are very interested in him, and he's on their website too http://www.nba.com/nets/

Well, I doubt they're gunna take him with the 23rd pick or 22nd pick, he's too risky in many peoples mind to go up that high in the draft...Unless he's still available for their 54th pick in the 2nd round, I don't see it happening...Farmar may also drop out of the draft and play another year of college ball because of this...PeACe
Actually, no...I was reading this bunk ass Newspaper from the IE/San Bernardino Area today at work (I dont know the name, sorry) And he has been playing good at all the camps he has gone to, and he is prospected as at least a top 20 pick. Check the Associated Press or something, i think one of their writers wrote it.

If he does, I will be proud for him and surprised at the same time...He's considered raw by many analysts to go that high. I really want him in a Laker uniform, but it's lookin' unlikely...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I know the Knicks are eating their hearts out... :-X

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who do you think the raptors will draft..hopefully some one who can play along mo pete bosh and charlie V.. i like mike james but not that much

Doesnt Mike James wanna go back to Houston?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

Doesnt Mike James wanna go back to Houston?

yea, he said signing with Houston would be his first choice

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Toronto NEEDS to get a BIG name college player...Like Zaga's Morrison or Duke's Sheldon Williams

That way...no one can diss the raptors lol
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008