Author Topic: Daz & Kurupt on G-Unit??????  (Read 937 times)

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
Re: Daz & Kurupt on G-Unit??????
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »
damn it my brother had mentioned something about this like a month ago he said he was listening to power106 and 50cent was their doing an interview and he said that he was overseeing the next DPG cd I guess he wasn't bullshiting .

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 09:41:36 AM »
no way in FUKK thisi is happening

I seriously doubt Daz has ever even talked to 50 before
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 09:44:23 AM »
I reckon 50's waiting to see what buzz Cali Iz Active generates and then try and cash in, if anything at all.

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 11:05:46 AM »
spider loc and daz in the room together? dont think 40 glocc and daz get along? ? ? >:(

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 11:14:58 AM »
spider loc and daz in the room together? dont think 40 glocc and daz get along? ? ? >:(

40 glocc & daz r cool now

XaNdEr

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 11:22:18 AM »
2 all them fools saying mobb deep fell of siging with g-unit and now saying this bullshit bout kurupt and daz

look i respect kurupt and daz, they been in the game for almost 15 years now, and seeing as how low their buz is in the industry, they are known in the underground and on the westcoast, but the mainstream aint fuckin with them now

maybe this deal will give them an oppurtunity to finally get the respect they deserve

same with mobb deep en m.o.p.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 11:27:20 AM »
hope it never happens

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 11:51:46 AM »
2 all them fools saying mobb deep fell of siging with g-unit and now saying this bullshit bout kurupt and daz

look i respect kurupt and daz, they been in the game for almost 15 years now, and seeing as how low their buz is in the industry, they are known in the underground and on the westcoast, but the mainstream aint fuckin with them now

maybe this deal will give them an oppurtunity to finally get the respect they deserve

but at what risk? a g-unit tatto and havin 50 all over their songs? id rather them stay underground.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 11:56:20 AM »

but at what risk? a g-unit tatto and havin 50 all over their songs? id rather them stay underground.

If you are refering to the Mobb Deep project, 50 Cent added a plus to it, so nothing wrong with that.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 11:57:01 AM »
Exactly

XaNdEr

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 12:09:12 PM »

If you are refering to the Mobb Deep project, 50 Cent added a plus to it, so nothing wrong with that.

thats what im saying

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 12:17:28 PM »

40 glocc & daz r cool now
you really think they're cool? like they hang out and smoke blunts! talk about the good ol' days when they were clownin each other on wax??? FUCK NO BUDDY. I just cant see 40,spider, and daz chillin... but anythiing is possible w/ 50 runin this shit 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 02:24:24 PM »

what did he add to it? "Blood Money" is probably their worse album

but i was sayin id rather daz & kurupt to stay underground then to turn into 50 fanatics like mobb deep did.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 02:32:56 PM »
50 is the reason blood money flopped!