Author Topic: is six flags magic mountain still doing that coke can deal thing?  (Read 237 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
i'm suppose to go tomorrow but i'm trying to find out if the promotion is still going on
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

WestCoasta

Re: is six flags magic mountain still doing that coke can deal thing?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »
shit, I doubt it..... that was pretty long ago

I'm sure u could bribe the dude with a gram of coke or somethin, u know those miserable workers out in Valencia  :laugh:

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 10:01:58 PM »
IDK probably. I remember seeing that for like 3 years straight. Everytime I bought a Coke can it had that six Flags deal. Been while since I bought a Coke can though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 10:04:45 PM »
IDK probably. I remember seeing that for like 3 years straight. Everytime I bought a Coke can it had that six Flags deal. Been while since I bought a Coke can though.

yeah i'm not even sure either, i used it for FrightFest this past October but i don't know if it's still going on
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
I dont think so at the moment. At the theme park i work at, the Coca-Cola Promotions do not start until june, i think that most theme parks will start them at the same time as well.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 10:29:24 PM »
I dont think so at the moment. At the theme park i work at, the Coca-Cola Promotions do not start until june, i think that most theme parks will start them at the same time as well.

man i've been everywhere looking for this fuckin answer, i went to the six flags home page and all they say "offer valid thru October 31st"  but does it mean of this year?  or what? 

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2006, 02:57:34 AM »
alll i no is i think thier havin that buy one get a year free thing right now my homie got one like about a month ago so i guess so

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2006, 04:13:45 AM »
I Ain't Been There In Yearsm I Gotta Go Back Tho, That Tatsu Ride Looks Crazy!
My Future Wife:

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2006, 08:58:32 AM »
alll i no is i think thier havin that buy one get a year free thing right now my homie got one like about a month ago so i guess so
that shit died like 2 or 3 weeks ago

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »
o okay thanx

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 10:25:36 AM »
o okay thanx
just checked the site i guess its extended til june 4th buy a day get a year free... but its only at the park if you buy it online its 70 bucks... still not that bad of a deal.... but a day get a year free is 60 bucks

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 11:47:11 AM »
I have a Coke can in front of me and yes the deal is still going on.  Buy One Ticket, Get One free. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 11:49:00 AM by Javii »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2006, 11:21:18 AM »
^ Yeah mine says : Celebrate Six Flags 45th Anniversary With Diet Coke Save Up To $10

Present this can and save $10 off adult admission on weekdays or $5 on weekends when you visit Six Flags New England.

Which Six Flags are you going to?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2006, 08:22:09 AM »
I have a Coke can in front of me and yes the deal is still going on.  Buy One Ticket, Get One free. 
yeah funny cause i had a coke this weekend and i seen that shit on there and was like oh shit... first thing i thought of was this thread DUBCC is takin ova my life  ;D   hahah lol jk but yeah its going on and i acctually seen a commercial for it on tv too... by the way general admission price is $60 bucks if you didnt know so it would be $30 bucks a head with the coke can...