Author Topic: Some Funny Shit About WCC...  (Read 606 times)

Word to Everything

Re: Some Funny Shit About WCC...
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 05:50:40 PM »

Word to Everything

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 05:58:34 PM »
Kain 4 G-Spot Mod, Fuck ExZit  :D
To qualify for Mod you need at least 500 posts. ;D And I thought you were running for govenor?

You gotta start somewhere  :-*

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2006, 03:29:29 AM »
.:DayGoStyLz:. is one of the moderaters for Key Style, but he (the poster originally known as ToNe) hasn't touched that name since September of 2004 and has been posting under TeeRaySix9Teen ever since...Not that he posts in keystyle (or any of the other mods there for that matter), but that's a whole different story...It says a lot about the organization of our board here, along with so many other things...Also, what happened to the poster US Congress Pimp? When he was here, he posted A LOT, even became one of the more popular regulars, then he just stopped outta no where...Never heard anyone touching on that ever since...I wonder if any one of our regulars ever died? We'd never really know...Anyways, just thought I'd address those things for you suckaz...PeACe

Yeah I remember .:DayGoStyLz:., he was always hella koo, i always wondered what happened to him...,

bez

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2006, 04:19:01 AM »
I always look in on keystyle.  There isn't alot of moderating to do really because there is hardly any posts, as you said keystyle died a long ass time ago.  I agree though in many ways, if you ain't gunna moderate then you shouldn't be moderater but its also a trust thing as well in my opinion.

Seer knows that we ain't just gunna start deleting threads and fucking the board up if we ever get pissed off.  Whereas if we wiped out all the mod's and got new ones there would probably end up being some punk as mod who lets his position of power go to his head.

I would happily retire as mod but thats only if Seer asks me to do so.  The reason I hardly ever post anymore if because MY computer is fucked up and doesn't work, I can promise that as soon as I get enough money for a new one I will be back here posting and entertaining as usual. 

herpes

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2006, 10:19:19 AM »
.:DayGoStyLz:. is one of the moderaters for Key Style, but he (the poster originally known as ToNe) hasn't touched that name since September of 2004 and has been posting under TeeRaySix9Teen ever since...Not that he posts in keystyle (or any of the other mods there for that matter), but that's a whole different story...It says a lot about the organization of our board here, along with so many other things...Also, what happened to the poster US Congress Pimp? When he was here, he posted A LOT, even became one of the more popular regulars, then he just stopped outta no where...Never heard anyone touching on that ever since...I wonder if any one of our regulars ever died? We'd never really know...Anyways, just thought I'd address those things for you suckaz...PeACe

Yeah I remember .:DayGoStyLz:., he was always hella koo, i always wondered what happened to him...,
hes still here but under the name teeraysx9teen

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2006, 02:14:34 PM »
but also, mods dont need to post cuz they should be busy enough moderating :laugh:

doesnt really matter about posts.. ive been here every day for almost 2 years and look at my post count
« Last Edit: May 27, 2006, 02:16:42 PM by G-Unot »

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2006, 09:41:12 PM »
gigi berry looks like shit, but you'd all hit if she came up to you in a bar knowimsayin

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2006, 09:56:41 PM »
they should rename keystyle- free post

bez

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2006, 09:49:09 AM »

dey shud nick name ya mudddddder!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2006, 11:07:33 AM »

dey shud nick name ya mudddddder!!!
who, me?

bez

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2006, 01:01:38 PM »
everyone, EVERYONNNNNEEEEE EVEEER!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2006, 02:04:50 PM »

LOL. Did you even read my post? He still posts here under TeeRaySix9Teen. Come on now...

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2006, 02:15:41 PM »
yeah US Congress Pimp died

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2006, 02:27:42 PM »
yeah US Congress Pimp died

You know this, or you just sayin it?