Author Topic: Some Funny Shit About WCC...  (Read 604 times)

Diabolical

Re: Some Funny Shit About WCC...
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2006, 02:34:05 PM »
US Congress Pimp was a cool guy.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2006, 02:35:15 PM »
yeah US Congress Pimp died

You know this, or you just sayin it?

I checked his post history and its kinda weird that he just stops posting after being consistent posting everday and shit...Most likely something happened i dunno tho....Email him :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2006, 03:25:25 PM »
yeah US Congress Pimp died

You know this, or you just sayin it?

I checked his post history and its kinda weird that he just stops posting after being consistent posting everday and shit...Most likely something happened i dunno tho....Email him :P

LOL. I don't care THAT much...Would suck if he was dead though.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2006, 03:34:38 AM »
.:DayGoStyLz:. is one of the moderaters for Key Style, but he (the poster originally known as ToNe) hasn't touched that name since September of 2004 and has been posting under TeeRaySix9Teen ever since...Not that he posts in keystyle (or any of the other mods there for that matter), but that's a whole different story...It says a lot about the organization of our board here, along with so many other things...Also, what happened to the poster US Congress Pimp? When he was here, he posted A LOT, even became one of the more popular regulars, then he just stopped outta no where...Never heard anyone touching on that ever since...I wonder if any one of our regulars ever died? We'd never really know...Anyways, just thought I'd address those things for you suckaz...PeACe

Yeah I remember .:DayGoStyLz:., he was always hella koo, i always wondered what happened to him...,

LOL. Did you even read my post? He still posts here under TeeRaySix9Teen. Come on now...

i said "i always wondered" its past tense, which means i used to wonder, come on now......