Author Topic: What can I do in New York?  (Read 193 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What can I do in New York?
« on: May 28, 2006, 06:35:25 PM »
im goin to new york in may 2007... what can i do/see? where can i go? any good places to eat (pizza)? 8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: What can I do in New York?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 06:38:36 PM »
im goin to new york in may 2007... what can i do/see? where can i go? any good places to eat (pizza)? 8)

ask Tom, he's from NY
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 06:40:10 PM »
oh boy toms gonna get a hard one for you buddy. but it depends who ur goin with...

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 06:51:08 PM »
not 100% sure yet, but probly my parents, cuz ill only be 17/18 when i go :-\ parents and my brother

herpes

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2006, 07:04:45 PM »
you want good pizza, go to lennys and johns on the corner of flatbush and flatlands in BK... its open to 3 in the mouring.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2006, 07:15:36 PM »
you want good pizza, go to lennys and johns on the corner of flatbush and flatlands in BK... its open to 3 in the mouring.

is it gang-populated? cuz they aint takin us anywhere full of gangsta's, lol.. but i hear thats where all teh good pizza is :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »
You still got a whole nother year to wait out though

herpes

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2006, 08:24:50 PM »

is it gang-populated? cuz they aint takin us anywhere full of gangsta's, lol.. but i hear thats where all teh good pizza is :-\
nah its ight over there.  It like the boarder of an italian neighborhood and the hood.  But its safe over there.  Since its open till 3 in the mouring cops working that shift are always over there getting pizza.  But you can find good pizza in a lot of places.  Just make sure its a place where italians still work.  B/c places where its all hispanics working have crappy pizza.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2006, 09:02:16 PM »

nah its ight over there.  It like the boarder of an italian neighborhood and the hood.  But its safe over there.  Since its open till 3 in the mouring cops working that shift are always over there getting pizza.  But you can find good pizza in a lot of places.  Just make sure its a place where italians still work.  B/c places where its all hispanics working have crappy pizza.

so i take it that this lenny & john's place is a good choice?

herpes

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »

so i take it that this lenny & john's place is a good choice?
YEa but there are good pizza spots all over the 5 boros

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2006, 09:51:14 PM »
damn man thats in a year. whats the rush? lol

bigo8160

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2006, 11:31:18 PM »
webster hall
dope club dowtown
it was when i was there 2 years ago

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2006, 11:52:04 PM »
first thing u get to NY take a taxi :D

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2006, 12:00:14 AM »
webster hall
dope club dowtown
it was when i was there 2 years ago

im 17, lol

coola

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2006, 12:04:09 AM »
it's not like you will have a choice where you go, youre tagging along with your folks.