Author Topic: I dont understand it...  (Read 458 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I dont understand it...
« on: June 01, 2006, 01:51:46 PM »
has some dre snippets from detox came out or something or has he done something Im not aware of recently?
I aint seen this many dr. dre threads at one time since fifty cent came out...
I respect dudes work as much as the next guy but goddamn man!

some one should combine ALL these threads and call it the official dr.dre all purpose thread or some shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I dont understand it...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 01:52:27 PM »
You just made another Dre thread  :-X

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 01:52:56 PM »
I guess your right , but my intentions were good though.

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 04:55:49 PM »
whats wrong with a lot of dre threads?  Last time I checked Dre was westcoast.  Last time I also checked, this was a forum for voicing your opinion.  Maybe you should visit the wcrydaz forum.  You won't find many threads about dre, but you will find plenty of threads about horrible wanna be internet rappers that make shitty music.

BL7

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:21:39 PM »
whats wrong with a lot of dre threads?  Last time I checked Dre was westcoast.  Last time I also checked, this was a forum for voicing your opinion.  Maybe you should visit the wcrydaz forum.  You won't find many threads about dre, but you will find plenty of threads about horrible wanna be internet rappers that make shitty music.

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 05:38:28 PM »

I wont disrespect this forum by verbally raping you in this thread...come get at me at ryde on em if you wanna talk that gutter shit.

I just think its real fucked up that so much dope ass music is getting neglected because so many degenerate hip hop fans cant let go of the past. Your free to like what you wanna like but these kinds of issues sure aint gonna help the  west coast get back how they supposed to be.

rik

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 05:39:09 PM »
You just made another Dre thread  :-X
LOL...I was about to write this.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 05:46:26 PM »

LOL.. you wrong for that grundy!!!!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:55 PM »

I wont disrespect this forum by verbally raping you in this thread...come get at me at ryde on em if you wanna talk that gutter shit.

I just think its real fucked up that so much dope ass music is getting neglected because so many degenerate hip hop fans cant let go of the past. Your free to like what you wanna like but these kinds of issues sure aint gonna help the  west coast get back how they supposed to be.

well I don't know what ryde on em is, so I'll get at you right here.

Like you just said, you are free to like what you want.  So, heres some food for thought genius...

maybe these "rappers" that you are talking about being neglected, were not actually neglected, but really, they just suck and nobody cares to talk about them or listen to their shitty music.

There is a reason people make so many threads about Dr. Dre, its because he makes good music.  The same reasoning goes for why threads are not made about some rappers, and thats because they make shitty music.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2006, 05:58:20 PM »

Like you just said, you are free to like what you want.  So, heres some food for thought genius...

maybe these "rappers" that you are talking about being neglected, were not actually neglected, but really, they just suck and nobody cares to talk about them or listen to their shitty music.

There is a reason people make so many threads about Dr. Dre, its because he makes good music.  The same reasoning goes for why threads are not made about some rappers, and thats because they make shitty music.

real spit,but you gotta admit the Dre fascination is outta hand sometimes

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 06:05:20 PM »
i anticipated this type of shit but the topic is real shit and shouldnt be ignored.
my affiliation with any other forum has no bearing on this topic. I aint never came here and disrespected this forum and Ive been here alot longer then some of yall....

dont use this thread as a platform to act on your insecurities.

the west has much dope shit on deck and basically AC GRUNDLE just stated that west coast aint really about shit and Im gonna dispute that because i think the west is slowly but surely coming full circle.

it aint 1994 no more grundy...your exactly whats wrong with west coast hip hop.

rik

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »

OWNED

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »
yall can bring your internet polotics into this as much as you want...this is one of the realest threads on this forum right now
I refuse to respond to any wcrydaz vs. dubcc type ignorance that yall shoot at me.
If you wanna have some real convo about the state of wc music then lets do that.

but I will say this...grundy is a fuckig clown and if yall are pickin him as the spokesperson for your fuck wcrydaz movment yall really picked the wrong dude...hes pretty much known as the wcrydas punching bag.

theres too many cool , and smart cats over here to let a square like him be the mouth piece.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:18:50 PM by petey »

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 06:14:39 PM »
chill out dude, I don't know who the fuck you are.  I swear to God on my life I didn't know whether or not you are a member of any other forum.  LMAO, I just said that because its true.

If you can quote me on where I stated that the westcoast ain't really about shit, then I'll eat my words, but otherwise:

I've lived in cali my whole life, I love the westcoast, everything about it, especially the music.  As you stated before, "you are free to like what you like", just because you think its dope, doesn't mean everybody thinks its dope.

The rap game is saturated with shitty ass rappers.  I wish that classic albums were dropping left and right.  I don't enjoy the fact that there is so much shitty music being dropped lately, I hate it.  I am no where near exactly whats wrong with hip hop.  I'm here for quality music, unlike the fuckin people who just listen to anything and support everything, which includes garbage.  If you are happy with getting mediocre album after mediocre album, then fine, be a happy man.  I'm not out for mediocre, I want a damn good cd that can be played front to back without skipping a track, and won't be boring after 2-3 listens.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 06:19:04 PM »
word up grundle...I appreatiate you putting  the 213 actionfigures  and the vip playhouse away long enough to talk realistically about this topic...

were seeing alot more quality hip hop coming out the west and the lables are starting to come around and give more support to these artists and were staring to breakout of the stereotypes that they try to lable wc artists with...thats a key part to getting quality music to the masses...