Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9797 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #225 on: June 21, 2006, 06:12:52 PM »
I'm laughing at everybody bitching about free throws seeing as how Dirk set a postseason record for free throws this season...

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night? 

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates. 

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO. 

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting. 

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

You're mind is like that of a childs...People say things, and you completely mistake it. Nobody said Shaq didn't contribute anything, we said he DIDN'T LEAD THE HEAT TO THE FINALS, and he really didn't. Anyone who says he did is the biggest idiot of all time. Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season? The post-season was ruined for Laker fans when the Lakers failed to advance to the second round, idiot. LMAO@great NBA post season...From the mouth of an NBA analyst:

In all seriousness, it's almost tragic that the shoddy officiating will overshadow Wade's truly amazing Finals performance. I want to extend my deepest apologies to Mavericks fans. No fan-base deserves to go though what they did these past four games. I've been a proponent of the "refs don't beat you, quit your whining" perspective, but this was like enduring the Don Denkinger Game from the 1985 World Series, only four times in a row. Unless you're a Miami Heat fan or one of Dwyane Wade's relatives, this is a bad day to be an NBA fan.

http://nbadraft.net/prevenas066.asp

You're correct, Shaq didn't lead them to the championship.  D-Wade did that.  Shaq was a HUGE driver though.  Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. 

Nice article by the way - did you read this part as well:

Again, I don't want to make it sound like I'm bad-mouthing D-Wade. He made absolutely every necessary play and raised his game to a remarkable level. It would be foolish to argue that anyone is better at this moment in time.

http://nbadraft.net/prevenas067.asp

So I guess you're co-signing this statement too? As a Kobe fan, how can you cosign this man? LMAO.

No, I don't agree with that...That's his opinion, obviously, because the Heat just won the title and Wade was the best performer. I'm not co-signing anything, just pointing out the obvious, and that's how badly officiated these finals have been. So bad that journalists are writing up parodies on it...Also, Shaq didn't bring the championship to Miami. He loves claiming that. He claimed, "I brought the title by myself to the Lakers", in the 3peat days, but now he DEFINITELY has no right in claiming so, and neither do you...PeACe

Oh the irony:

A)  You said my mind is that of a child (at least you tried to sound sophisticated) because people say things, and I completely mistake it.  LMAO!  When did I say Shaq himself brought a ring to Miami?  I said he was a major driver in the same paragraph that I said that Wade was the main reason for the ring.  Now who's twisting shit?

B)  At you backpeddling saying "thats just his opinion".  Holy shit!  So you expect to floor people with quotes from analysts, and expect us to bow down to what some cocksucker analyst says. THEN,  you turn  around and discredit the guy saying "thats just his opinion" well no shit - just like you don't agree with his statement that Wade's the best is the same as me disregarding him when he says that the playoffs weren't good.  You can't post articles to strengthen your arguement, and then deny their worth when it goes completely against your other beliefs (ie that Kobe is the best).  It makes you look like an idiot. 

Kobe is the best ever = opinion
These finals were horribly officiated = fact

Learn the difference.

You also said about Shaq:
He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  
Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season

Sorry, but I'm not twisting shit...Neither am I attempting to sound "sophisticated" (maybe I do to you because I make intelligent points). It's just that Shaq could have just as easily lost these finals had Wade not been drawing a foul every other trip down the court...PeACe

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
Does anyone have footage of the other crap calls?

Bad calls aside, who would've predicted Heat to go all the way? How many predicted the Heat to lose to the Nets?......Pistons?.....& get swept away from the Mavs? I dun like bad calls as much as the next guy, but who cares........I was going for the Heat, lol, I'll take the wins! Wade had to do what needed to be done, and luckily, the refs went his way........I wonder how much he paid them, lol.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 06:22:59 PM by Nutty »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #227 on: June 21, 2006, 06:29:05 PM »
I'm laughing at everybody bitching about free throws seeing as how Dirk set a postseason record for free throws this season...

Bitches whine and blame everybody else for their losses, they never take accountability.  Does anybody care to tell me what Dallas' shooting percentage was last night? 

It's really pathetic seeing all these bitches on here trying to discredit Shaq every chance they get.  How can you dumb fucks honestly say that Shaq didn't contribute to this championship?  I know you hate the guy more than you like Kobe, but got damn - yall are straight HOES.  Probably the same way you bitches say he wasn't largely responsible for the championships in LA.  He's taken THREE teams to the finals, won it all with two.  Plus i'm laughing at all the bitches saying he's not a factor anymore...LMFAO!  He's such a non factor that he still commands double teams, and in turn opens up his teammates. 

Why wasn't Wade doubled every time down the floor?  Cuz they knew Shaq would exploit them everytime.  You've also got the pussies on here saying shit like "Shaq can't accept his role as the No. 2 option" and then turn around and say shit like "Look at his numbers, he ain't shit anymore".  Uh, you think it has anything to do with him resigning to a 2nd option offensively? LMFAO. 

Shaq guaranteed a championship for Miami and delivered.  This was a great NBA postseason.  Some true legends got their rings, and Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season by winning without Kobe.  That's gotta sting. 

O and I know it makes you little dick mother fuckers feel good to click that diss button, so click away pussies.  It won't change the fact that the Lakers haven't won shit w/o Shaq, and now he's secured his 4th ring!

You're mind is like that of a childs...People say things, and you completely mistake it. Nobody said Shaq didn't contribute anything, we said he DIDN'T LEAD THE HEAT TO THE FINALS, and he really didn't. Anyone who says he did is the biggest idiot of all time. Shaq single handedly ruined every Laker fan's post season? The post-season was ruined for Laker fans when the Lakers failed to advance to the second round, idiot. LMAO@great NBA post season...From the mouth of an NBA analyst:

In all seriousness, it's almost tragic that the shoddy officiating will overshadow Wade's truly amazing Finals performance. I want to extend my deepest apologies to Mavericks fans. No fan-base deserves to go though what they did these past four games. I've been a proponent of the "refs don't beat you, quit your whining" perspective, but this was like enduring the Don Denkinger Game from the 1985 World Series, only four times in a row. Unless you're a Miami Heat fan or one of Dwyane Wade's relatives, this is a bad day to be an NBA fan.

You're correct, Shaq didn't lead them to the championship.  D-Wade did that.  Shaq was a HUGE driver though.  Deny it all you want, but it's the truth. 

Again, I don't want to make it sound like I'm bad-mouthing D-Wade. He made absolutely every necessary play and raised his game to a remarkable level. It would be foolish to argue that anyone is better at this moment in time.

So I guess you're co-signing this statement too? As a Kobe fan, how can you cosign this man? LMAO.

No, I don't agree with that...That's his opinion, obviously, because the Heat just won the title and Wade was the best performer. I'm not co-signing anything, just pointing out the obvious, and that's how badly officiated these finals have been. So bad that journalists are writing up parodies on it...Also, Shaq didn't bring the championship to Miami. He loves claiming that. He claimed, "I brought the title by myself to the Lakers", in the 3peat days, but now he DEFINITELY has no right in claiming so, and neither do you...PeACe

Oh the irony:

A)  You said my mind is that of a child (at least you tried to sound sophisticated) because people say things, and I completely mistake it.  LMAO!  When did I say Shaq himself brought a ring to Miami?  I said he was a major driver in the same paragraph that I said that Wade was the main reason for the ring.  Now who's twisting shit?

B)  At you backpeddling saying "thats just his opinion".  Holy shit!  So you expect to floor people with quotes from analysts, and expect us to bow down to what some cocksucker analyst says. THEN,  you turn  around and discredit the guy saying "thats just his opinion" well no shit - just like you don't agree with his statement that Wade's the best is the same as me disregarding him when he says that the playoffs weren't good.  You can't post articles to strengthen your arguement, and then deny their worth when it goes completely against your other beliefs (ie that Kobe is the best).  It makes you look like an idiot. 

Learn the difference.

Sorry, but I'm not twisting shit...Neither am I attempting to sound "sophisticated" (maybe I do to you because I make intelligent points). It's just that Shaq could have just as easily lost these finals had Wade not been drawing a foul every other trip down the court...PeACe

You're always saying shit like "well IF this happened, then this COULD have happened".  Lets look at what ACTUALLY happened:

FACT:  w/o Shaq, Laker fans expectations have declined so much that a first round playoff exit is a success
FACT:  Shaq has 4 rings, Kobe has 3
FACT:  Shaq guaranteed a championship to Miami
FACT:  Miami now has a championship

Also, you're pissed at Shaq for saying that D-Wade is the best, and that Riley is the best coach.  How do you feel about Riley saying he would have traded all 6 of his previous rings for this ONE ring?  Wow, you might as well go piss on all your showtime Laker tapes.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #228 on: June 21, 2006, 07:45:42 PM »

Oh the irony:

Learn the difference.

You're always saying shit like "well IF this happened, then this COULD have happened".  Lets look at what ACTUALLY happened:

FACT:  w/o Shaq, Laker fans expectations have declined so much that a first round playoff exit is a success
FACT:  Shaq has 4 rings, Kobe has 3
FACT:  Shaq guaranteed a championship to Miami
FACT:  Miami now has a championship

Also, you're pissed at Shaq for saying that D-Wade is the best, and that Riley is the best coach.  How do you feel about Riley saying he would have traded all 6 of his previous rings for this ONE ring?  Wow, you might as well go piss on all your showtime Laker tapes.

See, you fail to realize, I don't give a fuck...I don't really like snake-haired Riley either, he also left the Lakers on bad terms, but he's not NEARLY the immature asshole Shaq has been. 1st Round Exit was not a sucess. Well, with the players we have and their previous experience, it could be considered. But as Laker fans, we want more. We're spoiled fans, we don't just want a championship or two, we want dynasties...We want tremendous things, and throughout history, we've gotten it. Now we have a special player in Kobe entering his prime to build a new one around...Shaq's story is completely different, he was barely even the 2nd option on his team. Lets just say the Heat didn't really count on him...With Kobe, he is the 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd option on his team...Can't really compare the 2...PeACe

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #229 on: June 21, 2006, 08:34:10 PM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teams to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

LMAO!!! Hilarious and retarded at the same time...So you're saying Wade is better than Kobe? LOLLLLLLLLL! Come on now, you can't be THAT ignorant.

I used to get annoyed with your Kobe praising in that you rate him way too high, but now I understand. You have some sort of learning disability which prevents you from examining something and attaing any kind of logical information from it. You see the Lakers 3 championships and ignore Shaq and praise Kobe as being the key. Clearly everyone knows Shaq was the number 1 guy and Kobe a great number 2. Now you see my paragraph, which has no mention of Wade, and some how you respond to it as if I was comparing Wade to Kobe or saying Wade is better, when all I really said was Kobe doesn't have what it takes to be the number 1 guy on a championship team.

Just to clarify I think that as of right now, career vs career Kobe is better than Wade.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #230 on: June 21, 2006, 10:19:53 PM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teams to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

when

LMAO!!! Hilarious and retarded at the same time...So you're saying Wade is better than Kobe? LOLLLLLLLLL! Come on now, you can't be THAT ignorant.

I used to get annoyed with your Kobe praising in that you rate him way too high, but now I understand. You have some sort of learning disability which prevents you from examining something and attaing any kind of logical information from it. You see the Lakers 3 championships and ignore Shaq and praise Kobe as being the key. Clearly everyone knows Shaq was the number 1 guy and Kobe a great number 2. Now you see my paragraph, which has no mention of Wade, and some how you respond to it as if I was comparing Wade to Kobe or saying Wade is better, when all I really said was Kobe doesn't have what it takes to be the number 1 guy on a championship team.

Just to clarify I think that as of right now, career vs career Kobe is better than Wade.

Okay, then make sense...How can a Wade led team win a championship, yet a Kobe led team won't even make it to the finals, when Kobe is clearly better (even you said so) and the Lakers have been building dynasties since they got in the NBA.  At least if you're gunna make outrageous claims, be sufficient. Kobe's team was a rebound away from the conference semi-finals when they were still in early development stages...I have no learning disabilities, you simply have problems backing up your ridiculous opinions with valid arguments, then get annoyed when someone calls you out on it...PeACe

DAYUM

« Reply #231 on: June 21, 2006, 10:40:08 PM »
the point is that i thought shaq fell off but the nigga is tight
wade wrecked the scene

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #232 on: June 21, 2006, 10:42:31 PM »
the point is that i thought shaq fell off but the nigga is tight
wade wrecked the scene

Well, if you don't consider his averages being half of what they used to be falling off, then I don't know what you do.

DAYUM

« Reply #233 on: June 21, 2006, 10:43:16 PM »
anyway the nigga is still tight
wade wrecked the scene

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #234 on: June 21, 2006, 10:46:46 PM »
anyway the nigga is still tight
wade wrecked the scene

Yup...Wade and the refs.

SGV

« Reply #235 on: June 21, 2006, 10:51:23 PM »
NIK, you're hurt. You really are. I didn't even diss you and went on that whole "You're ridin' my dick" shit. You are really hurt that Shaq won and Kobe lost. Kobe took the L like a man, why can't you?

DAYUM

« Reply #236 on: June 21, 2006, 10:52:03 PM »
well i cant wait till football season

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #237 on: June 21, 2006, 11:17:26 PM »
well i cant wait till football season

lmao

i was pissed about miami winnin for about 20 minutes yesterday, but its over. nik calm down my nigga. you posted about 200 times since the refs...i mean the heat won yesterday. its getting you nowhere though.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #238 on: June 21, 2006, 11:23:38 PM »
NIK, you're hurt. You really are. I didn't even diss you and went on that whole "You're ridin' my dick" shit. You are really hurt that Shaq won and Kobe lost. Kobe took the L like a man, why can't you?

Yes. You hurt me deeply...Now stop following me in threads, you fat moron.

SGV

« Reply #239 on: June 21, 2006, 11:38:18 PM »
Following you? WTF? LOL. How do you figure? Cuz I replied to a thread you were in? WOW man... I've seen you act girlie before, but never like this.