Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9797 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #240 on: June 21, 2006, 11:45:39 PM »
Following you? WTF? LOL. How do you figure? Cuz I replied to a thread you were in? WOW man... I've seen you act girlie before, but never like this.

Making false claims in attempts to belittle me...Fat moron, you think everyone is as dumb as you and can't see right through your dickriding antics. :-*

SGV

« Reply #241 on: June 21, 2006, 11:49:28 PM »
Still can't give Shaq the credit? He took Miami from a good team and made them Champs. That's a leader.

My first response. No dickriding. Just stating an opinion. You got hurt after that. Ain't nobody stupid but you. Look at all your responses here. YOU ARE HURT.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #242 on: June 21, 2006, 11:54:44 PM »
Still can't give Shaq the credit? He took Miami from a good team and made them Champs. That's a leader.

My first response. No dickriding. Just stating an opinion. You got hurt after that. Ain't nobody stupid but you. Look at all your responses here. YOU ARE HURT.

This is what I was talking aboutVVV

LMAO @ NIK being 17 and remember the 80s Lakers. You were born what? 88, 89?

Nice try again, fat tits. Why can't you just get off my sausage, is Hebrewnational really that good?

SGV

« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2006, 12:07:49 AM »
LOL @ Pointing out your young age and the fact that you claimed to "remember" the Lakers in the 80s being remotely "dickriding." Just admit that you're pissed that Kobe took the L and the man you hate, Shaq, didn't.

PLANT

« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2006, 03:38:44 AM »
NIK, its obvious that you really are hurt.....You've made about 568 posts in 4 or 5 threads about Shaq only in the last 48 hours.....You are taking this Heat championship pretty hard man.  Grow up dude

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2006, 07:01:21 AM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2006, 07:41:49 AM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teams to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

when

LMAO!!! Hilarious and retarded at the same time...So you're saying Wade is better than Kobe? LOLLLLLLLLL! Come on now, you can't be THAT ignorant.

I used to get annoyed with your Kobe praising in that you rate him way too high, but now I understand. You have some sort of learning disability which prevents you from examining something and attaing any kind of logical information from it. You see the Lakers 3 championships and ignore Shaq and praise Kobe as being the key. Clearly everyone knows Shaq was the number 1 guy and Kobe a great number 2. Now you see my paragraph, which has no mention of Wade, and some how you respond to it as if I was comparing Wade to Kobe or saying Wade is better, when all I really said was Kobe doesn't have what it takes to be the number 1 guy on a championship team.

Just to clarify I think that as of right now, career vs career Kobe is better than Wade.

Okay, then make sense...How can a Wade led team win a championship, yet a Kobe led team won't even make it to the finals, when Kobe is clearly better (even you said so) and the Lakers have been building dynasties since they got in the NBA.  At least if you're gunna make outrageous claims, be sufficient. Kobe's team was a rebound away from the conference semi-finals when they were still in early development stages...I have no learning disabilities, you simply have problems backing up your ridiculous opinions with valid arguments, then get annoyed when someone calls you out on it...PeACe

Wade has Shaq. If Shaq was on LA this year LA would have won. I'll bet my bottom dollar that when you go in the locker room with the Heat every player looks at Shaq as their leader. Leading a team isn't just about points. If it was then Bill Russell wouldn't have 11 rings on his hands and foot.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2006, 09:59:59 AM »
LOL @ Pointing out your young age and the fact that you claimed to "remember" the Lakers in the 80s being remotely "dickriding." Just admit that you're pissed that Kobe took the L and the man you hate, Shaq, didn't.

You lied about my age to belittle me. Not everyone's as dumb as you...Now shut the fuck up and hop off the nuts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2006, 10:02:52 AM »
NIK, its obvious that you really are hurt.....You've made about 568 posts in 4 or 5 threads about Shaq only in the last 48 hours.....You are taking this Heat championship pretty hard man.  Grow up dude

Not hurt, just stating my opinion...There's been a lot of activity in these sections since the Heat won, hence my post increase. Not taking it hard at all, simply disagree with it, that's all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

What's your point? LOL! Of course the director of officials is gunna back it, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's practically impossible to back up the foul called on Nowitzki in the final seconds of Game 6... :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #250 on: June 22, 2006, 10:15:10 AM »
It really worries me about what will happen when a Kobe lead team makes it to the finals... :-X

No need to worry. It's never going to happen. Kobe isn't capable of leading teams to the finals. He's a great number 2 guy on any team but for him to ever win again he'll have to be the second most important player on that team.

when

LMAO!!! Hilarious and retarded at the same time...So you're saying Wade is better than Kobe? LOLLLLLLLLL! Come on now, you can't be THAT ignorant.

I used to get annoyed with your Kobe praising in that you rate him way too high, but now I understand. You have some sort of learning disability which prevents you from examining something and attaing any kind of logical information from it. You see the Lakers 3 championships and ignore Shaq and praise Kobe as being the key. Clearly everyone knows Shaq was the number 1 guy and Kobe a great number 2. Now you see my paragraph, which has no mention of Wade, and some how you respond to it as if I was comparing Wade to Kobe or saying Wade is better, when all I really said was Kobe doesn't have what it takes to be the number 1 guy on a championship team.

Just to clarify I think that as of right now, career vs career Kobe is better than Wade.

Okay, then make sense...How can a Wade led team win a championship, yet a Kobe led team won't even make it to the finals, when Kobe is clearly better (even you said so) and the Lakers have been building dynasties since they got in the NBA.  At least if you're gunna make outrageous claims, be sufficient. Kobe's team was a rebound away from the conference semi-finals when they were still in early development stages...I have no learning disabilities, you simply have problems backing up your ridiculous opinions with valid arguments, then get annoyed when someone calls you out on it...PeACe

Wade has Shaq. If Shaq was on LA this year LA would have won. I'll bet my bottom dollar that when you go in the locker room with the Heat every player looks at Shaq as their leader. Leading a team isn't just about points. If it was then Bill Russell wouldn't have 11 rings on his hands and foot.

Sorry, Shaq wasn't as big a factor as you'd like to believe. If Shaq was on LA this year,  we wouldn't have won. A good portion of our roster consisted of inexperienced players who would've had no place in the NBA in October of 2005. How would Shaq have brough a title with this group if he couldn't have done it in '04 with a stacked roster? Think about what you say...On top of that, Shaq wouldn't have lost weight and been motivated at all if he was still in LA. He'd be a 10/5  player and would be battling Cook for minutes on the court...The only reason he was able to hold up for a whole season was because he actually attempted to take care of himself for the first time in his career after Pat Riley pleaded with him, though he still looked slow and out of shape on the court...Vocal leaders don't win championships, they might help, but they're not what wins it. Brian Shaw was our vocal leader in the 3peat days and he is now as well...That doesn't mean shit, you're giving Shaq WAY too much credit, and that's what he wanted. He was afraid that if he started winning championships behind Kobe that people would forget about him and give Kobe all the credit for what the Lakers have become...Now that he moved to Miami, he can say he "brought" them the championship, even though they basically went all out and signed the best available players in order to compete...You're easily fooled...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #251 on: June 22, 2006, 11:09:57 AM »

when

Sorry, Shaq wasn't as big a factor as you'd like to believe. If Shaq was on LA this year,  we wouldn't have won. A good portion of our roster consisted of inexperienced players who would've had no place in the NBA in October of 2005. How would Shaq have brough a title with this group if he couldn't have done it in '04 with a stacked roster? Think about what you say...On top of that, Shaq wouldn't have lost weight and been motivated at all if he was still in LA. He'd be a 10/5  player and would be battling Cook for minutes on the court...The only reason he was able to hold up for a whole season was because he actually attempted to take care of himself for the first time in his career after Pat Riley pleaded with him, though he still looked slow and out of shape on the court...Vocal leaders don't win championships, they might help, but they're not what wins it. Brian Shaw was our vocal leader in the 3peat days and he is now as well...That doesn't mean shit, you're giving Shaq WAY too much credit, and that's what he wanted. He was afraid that if he started winning championships behind Kobe that people would forget about him and give Kobe all the credit for what the Lakers have become...Now that he moved to Miami, he can say he "brought" them the championship, even though they basically went all out and signed the best available players in order to compete...You're easily fooled...PeACe

Yeah I agree Im just pissed cause I know the best team didnt win, the refs were putrid as wade gets more calls then ne player I have ever watched.  And yes Shaq is still good but theres at least 20-25 players better rite now in the nba, AT LEAST!

SGV

« Reply #252 on: June 22, 2006, 12:02:20 PM »
I lied about your age? LOL. I thought you were 17. I mean, I'd only expect this behavior from someone UNDER the age of 18. I guess I was wrong... You just belittled yourself. 19 acting like a 6 year old... Sad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #253 on: June 22, 2006, 12:14:20 PM »
I lied about your age? LOL. I thought you were 17. I mean, I'd only expect this behavior from someone UNDER the age of 18. I guess I was wrong... You just belittled yourself. 19 acting like a 6 year old... Sad.

You thought wrong, you dumb bitch. LMAO@acting 17 when you're 19. You're seriously a fucking idiot...Get out of this thread, you don't even know shit about basketball, you're just here to be your usual fat, dumb, annoying self.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: June 22, 2006, 12:56:31 PM »
Props to the Heat. They've won a title without the home advantage, so i think they've deserved it.  :'(