Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9910 times)

SGV

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #255 on: June 22, 2006, 01:51:36 PM »
I'm a fucking idiot cuz I thought you were 17? lol. Yea... that makes perfect sense. From reading your posts, you've been on here since you were 11 or 12. Add the years up and it comes around 17, 18. Who knows. I don't know how old anyone on here is, all I can is estimate. I estimated you were 17 (since I knew you've been here for so long and which would refelct your childish behavior). Even so, at 19, you're still acting like a little kid? That's sickening. "You're an idiot! You're fat!!!! WAAAAAH!!! I Hate You Shaq!! I HATE YOU!!!!!  :'(" LMAO. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #256 on: June 22, 2006, 02:19:02 PM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

What's your point? LOL! Of course the director of officials is gunna back it, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's practically impossible to back up the foul called on Nowitzki in the final seconds of Game 6... :grumpy:

What's your point? LOL! Of course the a Kobe dick rider and shaq hater is going to hate on the heat winning, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's impossible to take away this... Shaq=4 Kobe=3 ... Shaq won one with out kobe before kobe won one without shaq..... :grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #257 on: June 22, 2006, 03:04:51 PM »
if you're 19 then how the fuck do you remember the showtime lakers? ive only seen them on classic sports
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #258 on: June 22, 2006, 03:06:24 PM »
if you're 19 then how the fuck do you remember the showtime lakers? ive only seen them on classic sports
no shit im 23 and the oldest memories I have are watching Michael beat the Lakers in 91.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #259 on: June 22, 2006, 03:54:51 PM »
I'm a fucking idiot cuz I thought you were 17? lol. Yea... that makes perfect sense. From reading your posts, you've been on here since you were 11 or 12. Add the years up and it comes around 17, 18. Who knows. I don't know how old anyone on here is, all I can is estimate. I estimated you were 17 (since I knew you've been here for so long and which would refelct your childish behavior). Even so, at 19, you're still acting like a little kid? That's sickening. "You're an idiot! You're fat!!!! WAAAAAH!!! I Hate You Shaq!! I HATE YOU!!!!!  :'(" LMAO. Like a little kid throwing a tantrum.

You're not an idiot because of that, dude, you've been an idiot long before this thread...I've been posting here since I was 13, not "11 or 12". Again, you pull shit out of your ass...Would I come into a thread about gardeners and say "You're not Hispanic! LMAO@you lying about your family members being gardeners." No...You can't just run into a conversation and post up misinformation, unless you want everyone to think you're an idiot...Well, in your case, it's too late. At least you're not at the level where you're throwing random words together in hopes of making sense like E-Krozy, but you're still an annoying idiot. What are you contributing that is relevant to the topic again?...Now once again, off thee sack. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #260 on: June 22, 2006, 03:58:29 PM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

What's your point? LOL! Of course the director of officials is gunna back it, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's practically impossible to back up the foul called on Nowitzki in the final seconds of Game 6... :grumpy:

What's your point? LOL! Of course the a Kobe dick rider and shaq hater is going to hate on the heat winning, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's impossible to take away this... Shaq=4 Kobe=3 ... Shaq won one with out kobe before kobe won one without shaq..... :grumpy:

I'm not "hating on the Heat winning", I'm hating on the bad officiating. Shaq will never LEAD his team to a championship without Kobe to help guide him through it...Kobe will without Shaq. The end.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #261 on: June 22, 2006, 04:02:43 PM »

Did you read the whole thread? I already explained it...I don't remember the 80's Show Time Lakers as it happened, but I grew up on tapes of it. Born & raised a Laker fan...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #262 on: June 22, 2006, 05:39:53 PM »
I "ran into" this thread asking why you still can't give credit to Shaq. I then LATER pointed out that you're too young to remember the Showtime Lakers as you're about 17. See, stupidity is your thing, as is whining. That's why you do both so well. You started posting at 13... Great. I was close with 12. How am I supposed to know? Do you know how old I was when I started posting here? If not, then you must be stupid!!! The point is whether you're 17 or 19, you STILL are not old enough to TRUELY remember the Lakers of the 80s. Watching some Tapes of them is not nearly the same thing. You're not in the moment. You already know the outcome of most of the Games. THAT is not the same.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #263 on: June 22, 2006, 06:00:59 PM »
I "ran into" this thread asking why you still can't give credit to Shaq. I then LATER pointed out that you're too young to remember the Showtime Lakers as you're about 17. See, stupidity is your thing, as is whining. That's why you do both so well. You started posting at 13... Great. I was close with 12. How am I supposed to know? Do you know how old I was when I started posting here? If not, then you must be stupid!!! The point is whether you're 17 or 19, you STILL are not old enough to TRUELY remember the Lakers of the 80s. Watching some Tapes of them is not nearly the same thing. You're not in the moment. You already know the outcome of most of the Games. THAT is not the same.

If you don't know, don't make assumptions, you fucking moron. It's an extremely simple concept. You know you only made that post because you're still sour and can't seem to find your way off my dick... And I never claimed to be "in the moment", I just said it took me back to watching Pat Riley give those Laker speeches, as it did...Of course, you have to find a way to over-analyze every thing I say and hop up on my long dick because of it...You love me. :-*

SGV

« Reply #264 on: June 22, 2006, 06:52:43 PM »
It's called estimating. From the info I've gathered, you were around 17 (19 is not far off). You fucking moron. Simple concept of making a guess when you don't know for sure. You have a fetish for men on your dick. That's very queer of you.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #265 on: June 22, 2006, 07:34:04 PM »
NOW IM: DID U EVEN CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ???  THE VIDEO SPEAKS FOR ITSELF THAT WAS A LEGIT FOUL ITS IN SLOW MO AND ALL 4 U TO GO IN AND TAKE A LOOK AT, PLUS U CAN FASTTTTTT FORWARD AND REEEEWIND IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #266 on: June 22, 2006, 07:53:31 PM »
It's called estimating. From the info I've gathered, you were around 17 (19 is not far off). You fucking moron. Simple concept of making a guess when you don't know for sure. You have a fetish for men on your dick. That's very queer of you.

Why do you always play stupid? Oh, that's right...You just are. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #267 on: June 22, 2006, 07:55:52 PM »
NOW IM: DID U EVEN CHECK OUT THE VIDEO ???  THE VIDEO SPEAKS FOR ITSELF THAT WAS A LEGIT FOUL ITS IN SLOW MO AND ALL 4 U TO GO IN AND TAKE A LOOK AT, PLUS U CAN FASTTTTTT FORWARD AND REEEEWIND IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE  ;D

Video doesn't mean shit, I don't think a play like that should EVER decide the final moments of an NBA game, let alone a FINALS game. That's pussy shit...And what did you think, the NBA wasn't going to defend their promotion of Wade? Come on, man, wise up...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #268 on: June 22, 2006, 08:43:04 PM »

Did you read the whole thread? I already explained it...I don't remember the 80's Show Time Lakers as it happened, but I grew up on tapes of it. Born & raised a Laker fan...PeACe

oh that doesn't count. at all!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #269 on: June 22, 2006, 10:07:03 PM »

Why do you always play stupid? Oh, that's right...You just are. :-*

The reason you bring up people being stupid, dumb or whatever is because you lack the brains to ACTUALLY out smart someone, when presented with a question that will prove you to be a hater, a moron, a faggot or all of the above.  :-\ :-X :'(
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 10:09:40 PM by SGV »