Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9890 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2006, 11:54:10 PM »
Still can't give Shaq the credit? He took Miami from a good team and made them Champs. That's a leader.

holy shit the ONE person that agrees me is sgv.

lol anyways NIK i got to call you out on this :
it was kinda cool to see Riley up there, giving his speech, kinda' took me back to the Lakers 80's days for a quick sec

dude IIIIIIIII barley remember the pat riley lakers , you're like 3 years younger than me, no?

congrats to the heat, they deserved this championship

anyone complaining about foul calls is a punk, seriously a championship team finds a way around that, a real championship team doesn't blow big leads and squanders time outs and open shots. a real championship team doesn't lose 4 straight.

and anyone who discredits shaq is a bigger punk, seriously, the heat got rid of  a good chunk of their roster for just him and look at the difference, a CHAMPIONSHIP. dr. bus should fire mitch as soon as he can then resign his ownership of the lakers, cuz this just proved how big of a mistake it was not keeping shaq.  i'm glad shaq got his ring. dude deserves it. IMO this is the Swan Song of the last of the REAL centers, shaq and ZO...after them it's just a bunch of tall shooting guards who fold under pressure. i'm not going to run around saying shaq deserved MVP consideration, i think wade derserved that 200%, but i strongly beleive you can't say the heat would have gotten this far with lamar odom, caron butler, and brian grant.

"when the heat lose this series  shaq will be remembered for his bad work ethic"

i beleive that's what NIK said .....well to rebuttle that

the heat won this series and shaq will be remembered as the most valuable center of all time, and it can strongly can be argued he can be considered the best. 

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2006, 11:57:42 PM »
^forreal. wade is sick, but miss me with all this 'wade/lebron are as good as kobe' talk

props to d-wade tho. i wanted dallas to win, but wade played his ass off and he EARNED the finals mvp award.

kobe is still the best player in the league no one is saying he's not

BUT wade is in the same "elite class" of players that kobe is in. players who are above superstar status. only players like kobe and wade could go to the NBA finals and average 40 plus , and draw calls in their favor

kobe is the best ....but that doesn't mean he's DIVINE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2006, 12:37:40 AM »
kobe is the best ....but that doesn't mean he's DIVINE

no...thats exactly what it means
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2006, 03:51:59 AM »
Fuckin Right!!!!!!!!!!  WOoooooooohooooooooo time to celebrate but first I gotta go eat something....Your DADDY is Hungry!!

8)

PLANT

« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2006, 03:53:38 AM »
Still can't give Shaq the credit? He took Miami from a good team and made them Champs. That's a leader.
thankyou man

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2006, 06:11:24 AM »

it was kinda cool to see Riley up there, giving his speech, kinda' took me back to the Lakers 80's days for a quick sec

dude IIIIIIIII barley remember the pat riley lakers , you're like 3 years younger than me, no?

anyone complaining about foul calls is a punk, seriously a championship team finds a way around that, a real championship team doesn't blow big leads and squanders time outs and open shots. a real championship team doesn't lose 4 straight.

and anyone who discredits shaq is a bigger punk, seriously, the heat got rid of  a good chunk of their roster for just him and look at the difference, a CHAMPIONSHIP. dr. bus should fire mitch as soon as he can then resign his ownership of the lakers, cuz this just proved how big of a mistake it was not keeping shaq.  i'm glad shaq got his ring. dude deserves it. IMO this is the Swan Song of the last of the REAL centers, shaq and ZO...after them it's just a bunch of tall shooting guards who fold under pressure. i'm not going to run around saying shaq deserved MVP consideration, i think wade derserved that 200%, but i strongly beleive you can't say the heat would have gotten this far with lamar odom, caron butler, and brian grant.

"when the heat lose this series  shaq will be remembered for his bad work ethic"

the heat won this series and shaq will be remembered as the most valuable center of all time, and it can strongly can be argued he can be considered the best. 

Agreed.

NBA............I LOVE THIS GAME!! haha.

SGV

« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2006, 07:08:14 AM »

LMAO @ NIK being 17 and remember the 80s Lakers. You were born what? 88, 89?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2006, 10:10:34 AM »

He made them champs? LMFAO. He carried them? LMFAO. Come on now, we all know DAMN well Riley and Wade and even the addition of all those hungry role players had a LOT more to do with them winning the championship...He just won a title, most likely his last, and in that elation (and relief that it actually happened) Shaq heaped praise on the people that won it for him. With that, he said something very disgusting...

"Pat Riley is the greatest coach I've ever had"

After all Phil has done for Shaq, pushed him when he needed pushing, got him to his peak, he was his "white father", he allowed him to take those "in the middle of the season injury vacations" each and every season without much to say, let the offense run through him when he wanted it, lead him to 3 straight championships, MVPs, the man did more for Shaq than Riley could dream of...And after all that, he's still making those childish remarks for his vindication...

Shaq is an embarrasment.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2006, 10:20:36 AM »

He made them champs? LMFAO. He carried them? LMFAO. Come on now, we all know DAMN well Riley and Wade and even the addition of all those hungry role players had a LOT more to do with them winning the championship...He just won a title, most likely his last, and in that elation (and relief that it actually happened) Shaq heaped praise on the people that won it for him. With that, he said something very disgusting...

After all Phil has done for Shaq, pushed him when he needed pushing, got him to his peak, he was his "white father", he allowed him to take those "in the middle of the season injury vacations" each and every season without much to say, let the offense run through him when he wanted it, lead him to 3 straight championships, MVPs, the man did more for Shaq than Riley could dream of...And after all that, he's still making those childish remarks for his vindication...

Shaq is an embarrasment.
all these arguments you have about "Pat Riley is the greatest coach ive ever had" and "Dwayne Wade is the best player i ever played with"  its all ok because he played with them after the fact he played with kobe and phil... what if he truthfully feels that way???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2006, 10:24:35 AM »

and anyone who discredits shaq is a bigger punk, seriously, the heat got rid of  a good chunk of their roster for just him and look at the difference, a CHAMPIONSHIP. dr. bus should fire mitch as soon as he can then resign his ownership of the lakers, cuz this just proved how big of a mistake it was not keeping shaq.  i'm glad shaq got his ring. dude deserves it. IMO this is the Swan Song of the last of the REAL centers, shaq and ZO...after them it's just a bunch of tall shooting guards who fold under pressure. i'm not going to run around saying shaq deserved MVP consideration, i think wade derserved that 200%, but i strongly beleive you can't say the heat would have gotten this far with lamar odom, caron butler, and brian grant.

"when the heat lose this series  shaq will be remembered for his bad work ethic"

Dude, you're more of a fucking Shaq fan than a Laker fan, and the man is an anti-Laker...It's sickening to see, honestly. It was a mistake not to keep Shaq? Dude, you're acting like a fucking moron right about now, we would be without Kobe and we'd be paying him 30-40 million a year through 2010! Jesus Christ! (<and I'm Jewish!!!), you give Shaq wayyyyyy too much credit...Did you even watch the fucking games? Shaq was on the bench half the time, Wade drawing a grip of fouls and the role players coming through is what it really came down to...We wouldn't even trade Kwame Brown for Shaq right now, you're fucking out of your mind and you really do make a bad Laker fan...Try posting the shit you say on Laker boards with true Laker fans, they'll either embarass the shit out of you or ban you...And I'm not old enough to actually remember the back-to-back Show Time Lakers as it happened, but I WAS alive watching them and I grew up on tapes of them, so your comments are off either way...And never diss the great Jerry Buss like you just did, he owned the Lakers during the Show Time era, he's owned them for decades, and he's been the greatest owner in the NBA...You seriously need to pull Shaqs dick out your throat...PeACe
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 10:27:55 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »

Shaq is an embarrasment.
all these arguments you have about "Pat Riley is the greatest coach ive ever had" and "Dwayne Wade is the best player i ever played with"  its all ok because he played with them after the fact he played with kobe and phil... what if he truthfully feels that way???

LMFAO! You're telling me you're truly dumb enough to fall for that? He's said that EVERYWHERE he's went, and it's KNOWN that Phil has done a lot more for Shaq than any coach ever...And Wade, the greatest ever? Come on, even you can't believe that bullshit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2006, 10:30:31 AM »

BUT wade is in the same "elite class" of players that kobe is in. players who are above superstar status. only players like kobe and wade could go to the NBA finals and average 40 plus , and draw calls in their favor

Honestly, you're acting just about as dumb as I've ever seen you act on here...Kobe draws calls in his favor? LMFAO. Dude, do we watch the same NBA? Are you sure you're not a Heat fan convert?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2006, 10:32:11 AM »

LMAO @ NIK being 17 and remember the 80s Lakers. You were born what? 88, 89?

I'm 19, fat tits...nice to see you're still tasting my nuts though. :-*

wcsoldier

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2006, 10:35:23 AM »
Lol at some comments saying Shaq is a leader.... he can't hit a free throw and was averaged under 14pts a game in the finals, dude ain't a factor no more. Anyway Miami is the weakest NBA champions since a while... I wonder WTF happened to the Mavs..

wcsoldier

« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »

Honestly, you're acting just about as dumb as I've ever seen you act on here...Kobe draws calls in his favor? LMFAO. Dude, do we watch the same NBA? Are you sure you're not a Heat fan convert?
yep... I wonder if some members really watch NBA games.... if Kobe get as cheap calls as Wade, he would average 45pts a game..