Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9753 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2006, 04:33:39 PM »
if Shaq was responsible for the 3-peat, then why didn't he win any championships before kobe became a starter? i mean if homie was just that good then why do we always hear shaq & kobe instead of shaq & van-excel or shaq & eddie?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »
^^ although I agree with your post, no one's gonna get it so u might as well give up

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2006, 04:38:15 PM »
If you actually WATCHED the 3peat Lakers, it's very obvious that Kobe was a HUGE reason for any success Shaq had. Kobe's having individual success without Shaq, so you can't say it's just as much the other way around. Kobe was amazing at playing the initiator as Phil Jackson had him do, and always found Shaq when he was open and in position to score 3-5 feet away from the basket...Of course, the 3peat doesn't happen without either, but it's known, a guard helps a center our more than a center helps a guard....PeACe
not when the center is Shaq and gets double/tripled team only to dish out to wide open teamates... shaq WAS a bigger part of the 3peat... simple as that but without each other no 3 rings!...

LMAO@Shaq was bigger...Dude, you're a mockery of a Laker fan, seriously, Shaq was a huge factor, no doubt, but there's no way he coulda' done it without Kobe, NO WAY whatsoever, I'd understand if you said it was equal, but Kobe carried Shaq through way too many games in the playoffs and finals (and I have these games taped) for people to be claiming Shaq was a bigger part of the 3peat...Only the media claimed that, so it's very obvious what your brain feeds off of...PeACe

lol read what i posted fools....

"without each other no 3 rings!..."

but shaq was the bigger part its easy to see... shaq went to the finals once before kobe and has been there once after now... kobe hasnt even gotten close to that .... and shaq has 3 FINALS MVP ...

simple ... shaq played a bigger role!... but without kobe they wouldnt have the 3-peat....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2006, 04:46:27 PM »
If you actually WATCHED the 3peat Lakers, it's very obvious that Kobe was a HUGE reason for any success Shaq had. Kobe's having individual success without Shaq, so you can't say it's just as much the other way around. Kobe was amazing at playing the initiator as Phil Jackson had him do, and always found Shaq when he was open and in position to score 3-5 feet away from the basket...Of course, the 3peat doesn't happen without either, but it's known, a guard helps a center our more than a center helps a guard....PeACe
not when the center is Shaq and gets double/tripled team only to dish out to wide open teamates... shaq WAS a bigger part of the 3peat... simple as that but without each other no 3 rings!...

LMAO@Shaq was bigger...Dude, you're a mockery of a Laker fan, seriously, Shaq was a huge factor, no doubt, but there's no way he coulda' done it without Kobe, NO WAY whatsoever, I'd understand if you said it was equal, but Kobe carried Shaq through way too many games in the playoffs and finals (and I have these games taped) for people to be claiming Shaq was a bigger part of the 3peat...Only the media claimed that, so it's very obvious what your brain feeds off of...PeACe

but shaq was the bigger part its easy to see... shaq went to the finals once before kobe and has been there once after now... kobe hasnt even gotten close to that .... and shaq has 3 FINALS MVP ...

simple ... shaq played a bigger role!... but without kobe they wouldnt have the 3-peat....

LOL. You're missing the point...Shaq can't win championships with superstars by his side. Only Kobe pushed him over that edge...Kobe is yet to play with another superstar, so we can't really say the same for him...Phil initiated THROUGH Kobe TO Shaq...Only, when Shaq was slacking off, Kobe was ALWAYS the one to pick it up for him...You can say 50/50, but NEVER "Shaq played a bigger role"...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2006, 04:48:44 PM »

LOL. You're missing the point...Shaq can't win championships with superstars by his side. Only Kobe pushed him over that edge...Kobe is yet to play with another superstar, so we can't really say the same for him...Phil initiated THROUGH Kobe TO Shaq...Only, when Shaq was slacking off, Kobe was ALWAYS the one to pick it up for him...You can say 50/50, but NEVER "Shaq played a bigger role"...PeACe
hey opinions are like assholes everybody has one i guess...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2006, 10:12:15 PM »
Dallas held serve at home, they're role players played great behind the home crowd

im lookin for miami to come out real strong in front of there home crowd gonna be a rowdy atmosphere like it was in dallas

i know many of yall are doubting right now but the heat are gonna do it at home : )

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »
Dallas held serve at home, they're role players played great behind the home crowd

im lookin for miami to come out real strong in front of there home crowd gonna be a rowdy atmosphere like it was in dallas

i know many of yall are doubting right now but the heat are gonna do it at home : )

i expect the same i think shaq will have a HUGE if not a big game... you know what he is going to tell his team... "give me the ball"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »

i expect the same i think shaq will have a HUGE if not a big game... you know what he is going to tell his team... "give me the ball"

LMAO. What a surprise. He's been saying that his whole career...Too bad fouling him is basically a turnover.

wcsoldier

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2006, 11:33:33 AM »
Lol, I don't feel like watching the Finals no more, the 1st 2 games have been  :puke: due to Heat weakness.. remind me the Nets- Spurs finals, very annoying

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »

LMAO. What a surprise. He's been saying that his whole career...Too bad fouling him is basically a turnover.
you act like he never delivered in those situations... he would tear it up... when he was in that mentality... if you feed him the ball enough good things will happen guaranteed!... either he will draw the defense or dominate the paint.....

im looking for a big game from him today... and wade aswell... i say miami by 10 today

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2006, 02:02:50 PM »
This is like an elimination game for the Heat. I wonder if there are morons out there who'd believe the heat would recover from a 0-3 deficit and win 4 straight against the Mavs lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2006, 02:13:52 PM »
oh shiet the game is tonight? i thought it came on wednesday.

miami is at home for these next 3 games, i expect them to win ATLEAST 1 of them
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »

you act like he never delivered in those situations... he would tear it up... when he was in that mentality... if you feed him the ball enough good things will happen guaranteed!... either he will draw the defense or dominate the paint.....

im looking for a big game from him today... and wade aswell... i say miami by 10 today

What's your point? He can have 1 good game out of 7? We'll see tonight...I doubt he passes 20 points and 7 rebounds, which would still be horrible for the Shaq we knew...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2006, 02:39:39 PM »
2-3-2 for the Finals is pissing me off. Game 5 not for the team that is supposed to have the home court advantage. Crazy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2006, 03:35:32 PM »
I agree

it should be 2-2-1-1-1