Author Topic: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat  (Read 9869 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 2006 NBA Finals: Dallas Mavericks vs. Miami Heat
« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2006, 03:25:07 AM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

What's your point? LOL! Of course the director of officials is gunna back it, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's practically impossible to back up the foul called on Nowitzki in the final seconds of Game 6... :grumpy:

What's your point? LOL! Of course the a Kobe dick rider and shaq hater is going to hate on the heat winning, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's impossible to take away this... Shaq=4 Kobe=3 ... Shaq won one with out kobe before kobe won one without shaq..... :grumpy:

I'm not "hating on the Heat winning", I'm hating on the bad officiating. Shaq will never LEAD his team to a championship without Kobe to help guide him through it...Kobe will without Shaq. The end.

just because you don't score the most points doesn't mean you're not the leader...u do have a kobe mentality

magic johnson LEAD the lakers to championships and he wasn't the leading scorer or rebounder

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #271 on: June 23, 2006, 10:43:20 AM »
if you're 19 then how the fuck do you remember the showtime lakers? ive only seen them on classic sports

Did you read the whole thread? I already explained it...I don't remember the 80's Show Time Lakers as it happened, but I grew up on tapes of it. Born & raised a Laker fan...PeACe

oh that doesn't count. at all!

Growing up on tapes of the Show Time Lakers doesn't count towards my Laker fan status? Get the fuck out of here... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #272 on: June 23, 2006, 11:04:11 AM »

Why do you always play stupid? Oh, that's right...You just are. :-*

The reason you bring up people being stupid, dumb or whatever is because you lack the brains to ACTUALLY out smart someone, when presented with a question that will prove you to be a hater, a moron, a faggot or all of the above.  :-\ :-X :'(

When people point out that you've been dick-riding and speaking out of your ass, as usual, you just play stupid...

SGV: Meet my friend's sister, she's 15.
Guy: Don't you think that's a little young?
SGV: Man, if you can get laid, ANYTHING is worth it.
Guy: I dunno 'bout that, man...
Girl: Hey guy(s?).
Guy: Daaaamn... You're fine as hell for a 15 year old.
Girl: What the hell!? I'm 17.
Guy: Really, fat tits just told me you were 15.
SGV: IT'S THE SAME THING MAN!!!
Guy: Ummm...No it's not. Next time shut the fuck up if you don't know what the fuck you're saying, you idiot.
*Girl pimp slaps SGV*
SGV: I'm hungry!

See what I mean, you dumb piece of shit...That's why I say you're probably not playing stupid, you just are. It's almost like you really do believe the dumb shit you say is right... :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #273 on: June 23, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »
this is for you 7 and the rest of the punk ass dallas mavericks fans that think the last play of game 5 when wade beat josh howard, jason terry, devin harris and dirk nowitzki LOL Was not a FOUL

game 5 for you too now im , since you said i could be retarded??? are you alright??

http://www.nba.com/features/vidblog.html

NBA Director of Officials Ronnie Nunn breaks down in detail the final play of overtime from Game 5, looking at all of the angles.

What's your point? LOL! Of course the director of officials is gunna back it, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's practically impossible to back up the foul called on Nowitzki in the final seconds of Game 6... :grumpy:

What's your point? LOL! Of course the a Kobe dick rider and shaq hater is going to hate on the heat winning, what the fuck do you expect? Too bad it's impossible to take away this... Shaq=4 Kobe=3 ... Shaq won one with out kobe before kobe won one without shaq..... :grumpy:

I'm not "hating on the Heat winning", I'm hating on the bad officiating. Shaq will never LEAD his team to a championship without Kobe to help guide him through it...Kobe will without Shaq. The end.

just because you don't score the most points doesn't mean you're not the leader...u do have a kobe mentality

magic johnson LEAD the lakers to championships and he wasn't the leading scorer or rebounder

Okay, Magic Johnson actually was able to stay on the court for long periods of time and was the main contributor...Rick Fox was a captain of the 3peat Lakers, he was always looked at as a leader. You don't see idiots running around saying "Fox brought the Lakers a championship!"...LMAO@"u do have a Kobe mentality". Wow, sounding more and more like a Laker hater every day. Go wave your Miami Heat flag, I'm sure the Heat fans respect you a lot more than Laker fans would.... ::)

SGV

« Reply #274 on: June 23, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »
15 and 17 aren't that different. Why? Because they are both underage. 16 and 18 are obviously different, but of course, they're not far off either. Someone who's 16 isn't that MUCH different than someone 18. Hell, you've been acting this same way since you've been on here. You're the poster boy for my theory. LOL. "Waaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaah! I'm 19! It's different! It's not the same as being 17!!! I swear! Nobody ever believes meeee!!! Mommyyyyyyyy!!!! Waaaaaah!!!"

Don't be mad cuz you're too young to remember the Lakers. Using watching 4-5 year Tape-Delyaed video's is NOWHERE near as the same thing. You are just a groupie and you can't accept the fact that Shaq won and Kobe lost.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #275 on: June 23, 2006, 11:26:16 AM »
15 and 17 aren't that different. Why? Because they are both underage. 16 and 18 are obviously different, but of course, they're not far off either. Someone who's 16 isn't that MUCH different than someone 18. Hell, you've been acting this same way since you've been on here. You're the poster boy for my theory. LOL. "Waaaaah! Waaaaaaaaaah! I'm 19! It's different! It's not the same as being 17!!! I swear! Nobody ever believes meeee!!! Mommyyyyyyyy!!!! Waaaaaah!!!"

Don't be mad cuz you're too young to remember the Lakers. Using watching 4-5 year Tape-Delyaed video's is NOWHERE near as the same thing. You are just a groupie and you can't accept the fact that Shaq won and Kobe lost.

You're just too stupid to get the point. It's not whether or not 17 and 19 is close, idiot, it's about you speaking out of your ass in attempts to belittle me in any way you can = dick-riding...I bet you that you probably even knew I wasn't 17. I know you're never gunna accept the fact that you're one of my bigger dick-riders, but it's obvious, even to other people who read this shit...Everyone knows you're on my dick, I've spoken to members outside this board and they said the same...Now hop off, or are you stayin' on for the ride...?

SGV

« Reply #276 on: June 23, 2006, 11:44:26 AM »
If other people think I that "ride your dick," why are you the only one to ever say it? LOL. Keep in mind, all I did was point out that your age didn't add up to your statement, whether you were 17 or 19 (and in this situation TWO years did NOT make a difference, idiot). You, as usual, got hurt by such FACT and chose to try and "expose" me as a "dickrider," which is your way of admitting your loss for words and intelligent arguement. I'm glad you talk about me in your spare time outside of this board. Shows who's really on who's dick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #277 on: June 23, 2006, 11:55:12 AM »
If other people think I that "ride your dick," why are you the only one to ever say it? LOL. Keep in mind, all I did was point out that your age didn't add up to your statement, whether you were 17 or 19 (and in this situation TWO years did NOT make a difference, idiot). You, as usual, got hurt by such FACT and chose to try and "expose" me as a "dickrider," which is your way of admitting your loss for words and intelligent arguement. I'm glad you talk about me in your spare time outside of this board. Shows who's really on who's dick.

Because people don't get involved in our "disputes", moron. My age added up to my statement as well, because I never said anything about remembering it live. Why would you even come in a thread about Mavs vs. Heat just to comment on that if you weren't on my dick? Think about it. And you just lowered my age as much as possible to make your dick-riding as belittling as possible. You're an idiot, you think I can't see right through your fat ass, but I can...Who are you trying to fool, yourself or the board? Because anyone who doesn't see that you're swimming all up in my nut is as dumb as you...As for mentioning you outside this board, I wasn't even talking about you in specific, don't flatter yourself, I was talking about WCC in general and you came up when we were talking about the faggots on this board... :-*

SGV

« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2006, 12:01:08 PM »
Again, I came here commenting about Shaq. You always tell people to not talk about something unless they know the whole story... Its obvious you're too dumb to realize my first post was about Shaq. I then saw you said "Riley's speech took you back the 80s Lakers," which left NO indication that you "watched tapes of their games," so I commented on it.

You've spoke to numerous people outside this board and they think I'm a "faggot" and "on your dick," drop their name. If they're man enough to tell you, you could be man enough to drop their name (if they exist).

Sad fact is, you really want men on your dick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2006, 03:20:19 PM »
Again, I came here commenting about Shaq. You always tell people to not talk about something unless they know the whole story... Its obvious you're too dumb to realize my first post was about Shaq. I then saw you said "Riley's speech took you back the 80s Lakers," which left NO indication that you "watched tapes of their games," so I commented on it.

You've spoke to numerous people outside this board and they think I'm a "faggot" and "on your dick," drop their name. If they're man enough to tell you, you could be man enough to drop their name (if they exist).

Sad fact is, you really want men on your dick.

Stop tryna talk your way out of it...You're on my dick, you're going in circles, shut the fuck up. Doesn't mean I want you there, it just means you're there. You think I enjoy your annoying ass antics? I bet you didn't even watch ONE game in the finals. And why would I drop names? That's bitch-made shit...People don't give a fuck about you, they just think you're a dick-riding faggot, that's all...What does it matter their user name? Your negative karma more than triples mine, and that's fucking saying something... :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2006, 03:51:26 PM »
My do all my threads turn into fights?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #282 on: June 23, 2006, 05:12:59 PM »

Stop tryna talk your way out of it...You're on my dick, you're going in circles, shut the fuck up. Doesn't mean I want you there, it just means you're there. You think I enjoy your annoying ass antics? I bet you didn't even watch ONE game in the finals. And why would I drop names? That's bitch-made shit...People don't give a fuck about you, they just think you're a dick-riding faggot, that's all...What does it matter their user name? Your negative karma more than triples mine, and that's fucking saying something... :D

Gossipping amongst others about someone else = Bitch-Made shit. LOL. Spending your time dishing dirt about others = Bitch-Made shit. The honest to God truth... You've made threads about me here AND on different forums. You've spoke about me to people OFF the forum, be it in real life or on Instant Messenger. I consume your life. That's all signs of being a mans dick. I don't do these things when it comes to you, because outside of (and even on) Dubcc.com you are worthless.

My karma is a result of a few hurt people who can't take the fact that I say what I feel when it comes to Dre, Snoop, Pac and the sort. I mean, if these people really feel this way and they've voiced their opinion to you, why let them be so bitch and not let me know who they are? Afraid that they don't exist?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #283 on: June 23, 2006, 09:08:04 PM »

Gossipping amongst others about someone else = Bitch-Made shit. LOL. Spending your time dishing dirt about others = Bitch-Made shit. The honest to God truth... You've made threads about me here AND on different forums. You've spoke about me to people OFF the forum, be it in real life or on Instant Messenger. I consume your life. That's all signs of being a mans dick. I don't do these things when it comes to you, because outside of (and even on) Dubcc.com you are worthless.

My karma is a result of a few hurt people who can't take the fact that I say what I feel when it comes to Dre, Snoop, Pac and the sort. I mean, if these people really feel this way and they've voiced their opinion to you, why let them be so bitch and not let me know who they are? Afraid that they don't exist?

Nobody was "gossipping", people just think you're an annoying shithead dickrider. You think people really give a fuck about you, they've just observed your behavior on WCC and formulated an opinion...Why should I put them on blast like that, wtf? They obviously don't care about you enough to tell you what they think of you...You fucking fat fruitcup...LMAO@you actually believing you consume my life anymore than I do yours...Do I jump into threads I have no place in and start riding your dick? Whatever you wanna call it, initiating a dispute out of nothing = riding dick. Now shut the fuck up, I need some space on my shlong...

SGV

« Reply #284 on: June 23, 2006, 10:52:11 PM »
You mean more to a person when they talk about you even when you're not present. If they gave a fuck enough to talk to you about me, they should have their names dropped... It obviously meant that much to them to get it out there. LOL @ You avoiding the fact that I entered this thread with a post regarding Shaq's leadership. You try too hard and end up looking like a clown, as usual.