Author Topic: Guess who I just sent in a resume to?  (Read 163 times)

Trauma-san

Guess who I just sent in a resume to?
« on: June 05, 2006, 08:16:41 AM »
What would be the best company in the world for me to work for?  Yup, that's right, I just found a job opening for Nintendo of America in my area, lol.  I think I'm a shoe in.  I'll let you know if I get it. 

Don Seer

Re: Guess who I just sent in a resume to?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 08:31:00 AM »
Tight!

what doess the job entail?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 08:56:51 AM »
I hope you get it and send me a Wii and some games for little money since you prolly get it for almost nothing while working there.  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 01:26:57 PM »
Tight!

That's top secret information, O. 

No, actually it's a merchandising/service rep position... I'd have an area of 120 accounts, retail stores, game stores, etc. that I would visit monthly and put up promotional materials, and basically just make sure Nintendo's best interests were being served.  For instance maybe the local Target didn't put up any of the advertising and have all of the games sitting in a box in the back room... well, that just wouldn't work.  LOL

It's kind of similar to what I do now with my Coin-Op route, but I told them I want a much higher payrate, so hopefully it'll work out.  Right now it's just in the early application stage, though, so chances are nothing will come of it. 

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 01:47:20 PM »
What the fuck...  Working for Nintendo must be cool...

Imagine working for Nintendo then going to Walmart, standing next to the Nintendo games and talking to young children like: "I work for Nintendo I get all that shit for free, bitch!"  lol

Good luck with it!

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 02:07:50 PM »
^ sounds more like grooming fantasies to me :P

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2006, 02:54:44 PM »
Tight!

That's top secret information, O. 

No, actually it's a merchandising/service rep position... I'd have an area of 120 accounts, retail stores, game stores, etc. that I would visit monthly and put up promotional materials, and basically just make sure Nintendo's best interests were being served.  For instance maybe the local Target didn't put up any of the advertising and have all of the games sitting in a box in the back room... well, that just wouldn't work.  LOL

It's kind of similar to what I do now with my Coin-Op route, but I told them I want a much higher payrate, so hopefully it'll work out.  Right now it's just in the early application stage, though, so chances are nothing will come of it. 

why you call out Target... I work at Target... you got beef. LOL

Actually, congrats on the job, hope you get it. I would love to work at Nintendo. Of course, I said the same about Target.  :D