Author Topic: 6-6-6 Marks The Cruzifixion! New Crack From O.Cruz (2 MP3 Downloads)  (Read 727 times)

SGV

www.dubcnn.com

It’s official Powerhouse labels like Interscope/Geffen are signing Latinos! On June 2nd, 2006, Omar Cruz announced to the world that he would be the first artist to release a record on BYI Entertainment, now that the label got a 50/50 deal with Interscope/Geffen. For anyone disappointed that he didn’t sign with Dr. Dre (though BYI has a deal with the same people giving Aftermath a deal), the Doc has been and will be close to O Dot giving him personal advice. To celebrate their signing, the Westside’s pride and joy, Omar Cruz, knocked out 14 banging tracks for his DJ Skee hosted “Album before the Album,” The Cruzifixion.

With beats from in-house Producers ROME(10 tracks) and Javie Lopez (2 tracks), O snatched up a beat from Julian Bunetta, who produced for Hush; as well as another producer, by the name of Xtreme. With all original tracks, this could be considered a Street Album, more so than a Mixtape. Keeping the features to a minimum, O Dot only uses family as the guests on Cruzifixion. Javie Lopez’ artist Raw Deal (whom we introduced here and will have more on soon) drops the hook on “My World”. BYI’s in house singer J.Ortez lends his vocals on two tracks (“We Right Here” & “Let’s Go (The Show)”). Lastly, O’s right hand man, Merzevelli hops on “Cops Gang Bang,” and is the only other person to have a verse on the entire street album, outside of O.Cruz.

We have two tracks for you to check out, which you may have heard but have not been able to download. As usual, we got the exclusives for you. In the tracklist you’ll find the L.A. anthem “We Rydaz.”

“We pump that soft and that hard like we El Debarge to the beat of the rhythm of the City Of Gods”

We then have “Cops Gang Bang” featuring Merzevelli. The ominous ROME beat and a “Screwed Up” O.Cruz voice sample set the serious tone for this ode to crooked cops.

“Walk with me so you can see how these LAPD muthafuckas is living so dirty, some of ‘em claim hoods, some of ‘em still ride, some of ‘em is movin’ birdies”

Check these tracks out in the Tracklisting and head over to BYIEntertainment.com to order this Street Album on Tuesday, June 6th, 2006 (6-6-6).

Tracklisting:

01. The Cruzifixion (Prod: ROME BYI Ent.)
02. The Take Over (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
03. My World feat. Raw Deal (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
04. We Rydaz (Prod: Jullian Bunetta)
05. My Sixteen (Prod: Xtreme)
06. When You See The God (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
07. I'm The LLA (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
08. Through The Eyes Of A Wolf (Prod: Javie Lopez)
09. Cops Gang Bang feat. Merzevelli (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
10. The Bells (Prod: Javie Lopez)
11. The Movement (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
12. We Right Here feat. J.Ortez (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
13. Let's Go (The Show) feat. J.Ortez (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)
14. Digan Lo Que Digan / Say What Ya'll Want To Say (Prod: ROME for BYI Ent.)

Once again, head over to BYIEntertainment.com to order this Street Album on Tuesday, June 6th, 2006 (6-6-6).

Shouts to Omar for the Shout!!! We got you homie! Shouts to LuLu, Rome, Javie Lopez, the whole squad.

www.dubcnn.com Feedback is welcomed.

Intriago33

Re: 6-6-6 Marks The Cruzifixion! New Crack From O.Cruz (2 MP3 Downloads)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »
both tracks are nice.. i didn't realise this was gonna be a street-album, I expected a real short tape of around 6-8 tracks.
will HipHopWest stock this?

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rik

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:56:18 AM »
Nice tracks don't really like that the hooks on both the tracks are previous verses but still tight song and I'll fasho be coppin this album.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 12:43:11 PM »
Even though I'd love to, I'm not gonna listen to those preview tracks. I'm gonna buy the mixtape off of Hiphopwest.com (if they have it in their stock tomorrow, that is) and listen to it after my exams (June 16th) so I can fully enjoy it :)

Props on the update! Btw, when are the pics from the conference coming? And how come you won't be dropping that update about Cruz' Rosarito concert anymore? Is it because it's already several weeks old? If you'd ask me, that would still be some good exposure for Omar if it goes on Dubcnn's newspage...

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 01:59:35 PM »
propz for track..love it!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2006, 02:25:55 PM »
Clean...

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2006, 02:44:28 PM »
HOTT NU  O.Cruz SHITT  8) Mixtape will B FIYAA  :firedevil:

jointz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2006, 03:38:22 PM »
O.CRUZ THE FUTURE OF THE WESTCOAST AND THE FUTURE OF RAP.LATINOS FINALLY GETTING A CHANCE MAD PROPS TO O.CRUZ AND THE FB.Y.I FAMILY THEY DESERVE IT.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2006, 05:02:08 PM »
both tracks are nice.. i didn't realise this was gonna be a street-album

I don't think that bitch SVG realise that either coz that bitch got his period immediately when i said it's not a mixtape it's a album in tha other thread

BigEEE

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »
THEY ALREADY STARTED SALEING O.CRUZ "THE CRUZIFIXION" ON THE B.Y.I SITE JUST LOG ONTO I BOUGHT MINE ALREADY!!!

SGV

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

I don't think that bitch SVG realise that either coz that bitch got his period immediately when i said it's not a mixtape it's a album in tha other thread

LOL @ You hurt. It is a Mixtape... That's why it's hosted by a DJ, has drops from the DJ on it, etc. It's just formatted as a STREET ALBUM since it's ALL original music. Don't be a moron.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 10:27:05 AM »

LOL @ You hurt. It is a Mixtape... That's why it's hosted by a DJ, has drops from the DJ on it, etc. It's just formatted as a STREET ALBUM since it's ALL original music. Don't be a moron.

Yea i'm hurt  ::)

SGV = Some Gay Virgin
  ???

SGV

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 11:14:58 AM »
Yup you're hurt. LOL @ Me having an imact on your life.

Go pick up that Cruzifixion. www.byientertainment.com