Author Topic: so let me get this straight  (Read 331 times)

herpes

so let me get this straight
« on: June 05, 2006, 08:17:30 PM »
summer jam has passed and cam did nothing... LMAO... cam stay takin L's

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: so let me get this straight
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »
looks like he pulled a Jay-Z...although Jay still ended up doin sumthin prety big

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

herpes

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 05:27:39 AM »
wheres the movement at... i thought cam was going to officially end jays careet at summer jam with some deep dark secret about jay

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 05:48:06 AM »
Daily Hip-Hop News:
Summer Jam Recap: Busta Rhymes Brings Out NY Legends, Cam’ron Keeps Jay-Z Out His Mouth
Monday - June 5, 2006 by Carl Chery
Busta Rhymes brought out legends during (New York) Hot 97's Summer Jam at Giants Stadium in New Jersey earlier tonight (June 4).

Bus-A-Bus brought out the Wu-Tang Clan before bringing out Slick Rick, Rakim and Big Daddy Kane. The aforementioned legends all performed classics from their respective catalogues. Busta then brought out Q-Tip to perform "Scenario" and Swizz Beatz for "New York Shit." Papoose and Missy also came out during Busta's set.

While rumors circulated that Cam'Ron and Dipset were to reveal one of Jay-Z's dirty little secrets, the Diplomats' set was stunt-free throughout. Jim Jones opened things up, bringing out Trey Songz and Juelz Santana and Cam later jumped onstage. Interestingly, the pink panther, who recently released his third dis song against Hov, did not take the opportunity to dis the God emcee.

Prior to Summer Jam, rumors also spread that Remy Ma was to throw her Terror Squad chain in the crowd and officially join G-Unit. While the self-proclaimed "Queen of New York" performed a short set without backing from TS, she never addressed her label situation.

Though the evening remained low on surprises, Dem Franchize Boyz, accompanied by Jermaine Dupri, brought out Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey. Jamie Foxx followed-up by bringing out LL Cool J. The two feuded years back after getting into an altercation on the set of Any Given Sunday. Foxx also appears on Cool J's Todd Smith LP. Three Six Mafia, Young Jeezy, Sean Paul, Mary J. Blige, Mobb Deep, Chris Brown and T.I. also took turns performing.

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 07:54:43 AM »
Sounds interestin that there were strong rumours but nothin happened!!! :laugh:
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2006, 07:59:45 AM »
what exactly was the problem with Jamie Foxx & LL Cool J? I remember LL dissed him on a song back in like 2000, he said somethin like "what do i think of jamie foxx? he's a pussy, and aint as funny as chris rock".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2006, 09:00:30 AM »
what exactly was the problem with Jamie Foxx & LL Cool J? I remember LL dissed him on a song back in like 2000, he said somethin like "what do i think of jamie foxx? he's a pussy, and aint as funny as chris rock".

I think the beef started on the set of Any Given Sunday.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2006, 10:59:13 AM »
^from what i read, LL and Jaime were doing a fight scene and LL punched Jaime for real. Jaime got pissed and they both got into a fight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2006, 11:03:04 AM »
Cam'ron was gunna tell the world that Jay-Z and him had an affair, not that surprising if ya ask me...

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2006, 11:07:32 AM »
Then He was Finna Tell You ^^^^^Kobe Cant Win Shit without Shaq and That The CLIPS RUN L.A. NOW!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2006, 11:18:39 AM »
Then He was Finna Tell You ^^^^^Kobe Cant Win Shit without Shaq and That The CLIPS RUN L.A. NOW!

Shaq can't win shit without a superstar shooting guard to guide him through shit... :-*

LMFAO@Clips run LA. That doesn't even deserve a response...

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2006, 12:49:49 PM »
cam is a pussy, simple as that. tommorow he'll prolly get in a fight wit some 12 year old wiggers and people will say he got into a massive fight wit crips n bloods

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 12:56:40 PM »

you're a top 10 bitch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 01:00:09 PM »
cam is a pussy, simple as that. tommorow he'll prolly get in a fight wit some 12 year old wiggers and people will say he got into a massive fight wit crips n bloods

You wouldn't even tell Juelz Santana he's a pussy if you were face to face with him. Stop acting tough online.

Cam is a business man. He hyped up his performance and it worked. Just like Jay hyped up that concert and didn't deliver.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 01:07:31 PM »

You wouldn't even tell Juelz Santana he's a pussy if you were face to face with him. Stop acting tough online.

Cam is a business man. He hyped up his performance and it worked. Just like Jay hyped up that concert and didn't deliver.

Thank you SVG, Cam knows what hes doing