Author Topic: One-2 & K-Young Want To "Fly Away" + High School Dropout Mixtape Re-Up (audio)  (Read 156 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.DUBCNN.com

Audio: One-2 - Fly Away (ft. K-Young) (Prod. by MG)

High School Dropout Mixtape (2005) RE-UP: One-2 - The High School Dropout Mixtape (2005)

Affirming his position in the top up and coming West Coast artists, the Armenian Glendale representer One-2 is set to release the follow-up to his smashing debut mixtape "High School Dropout" from last year.

His new project is called "New Day, New Money", which is set to drop this summer through Treacherous Records. We already premiered two tracks from it in the past month ("Can't Leave Rap Alone" and "What The Deal Is" ft. Das of I-15). I have one more track for ya'll to listen to, my personal favorite of the three.

On "Fly Away", Uno Dos connects with singer K-Young to express his thoughts over a soulful MG production. Check it out below:

One-2 - Fly Away (ft. K-Young) (Prod. by MG)

For those of you who missed One-2's first mixtape "High School Dropout", which we exclusively premiered for download on dubcnn about a year ago, I have re-uploaded it for you:

One-2 - High School Dropout Mixtape (80MB)

Also make sure to hit up One-2's official myspace page by clicking here.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
I swear muthafuckaz be sleepin' on One-2

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Always good to hear more One-2. Dude most definately got skills & potential.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
track is pretty dope, k youngs hook is alrite.. dont feel this track as much as "leave rap alone" though.. props on the hook up nima  8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
not bad :)

Sikotic™

One-2 is easily one of the sickest cats comin out the west. His high school dropout mixtape is as good as a damn album. So many dope tracks on there, plus he reppin G-Dale so its all to the good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Intriago33

yeah One-2's a real talented artist, first impressions i'm really feelin this track.
MG laced a nice beat on this one, smth a lil different.

K-Young's a talented singer, he blew away the hook on "You're So Bad" w/ Crooked I.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

One2 is heat....tho Treacherous needs to release Crooked I album, if they would do that next one would be One2s..

K Young is cool, i wanna hear that Crooked ft KYOUNG - GANGSTAZ CRY from BOSS album damn...!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Keep the feedback coming!

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
One-2 is def dope

Intriago33

I can't get enough of this track, K-Young's a talent on them hooks.

how comes "New Day, New Money" got pushed back? Wasn't this originally scheduled for a late-March release?

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
K Young is my favourite singer now he shits on chris Brown and those fools that be on tv now.
Rather see K Young blowin up the charts his album is one of the best R&b albums.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Intriago33

K Young is my favourite singer now he shits on chris Brown and those fools that be on tv now.
Rather see K Young blowin up the charts his album is one of the best R&b albums.

I never actually checked his album, I never knew it dropped 'til bout 6 months after, (great promotion work by Treacherous), but I agree, on the hooks of various Crooked I and One-2 tracks, he's been on-point.