Author Topic: RottWeilers  (Read 341 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

RottWeilers
« on: June 10, 2006, 08:06:29 PM »
I am wondering what kinds of dogs these are to anyone that has one or has ever been around one. I want a dog that you can trust that will be extremely loyal to family?

J Bananas

Re: RottWeilers
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »
dude you gotta be super fuckin careful with rotties. they can be the sweetest most loyal things in the world but they can also be unstable. i really dont recomend u get one but if u do, talk to your local cops and see if they can put you in touch with a dude that takes care of em or breeds em, that way u know theyve had generations of trained breeding and wont just snap out of nowhere. i had a friend who had two rotties from the pd and they were awesome. i also had a friend who had a baby pit he bought off some kid who had a box of em in oakland and the thing was a fuckin terror, had to be put down. i remember the dogs from the pd would just chill with you and he had this arm cast that the dog was trained to bite at so we would sometimes try and outrun it before it took us down by our arms (never worked) so be careful if u want a rotti or a pit or any of those killer mutherfucker dogs

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2006, 09:50:44 PM »
it's all about the way you raise a dog, it doesn't matter what breed it is, although some have different instincts than others to an extent

all you gotta do is make sure you spend lots of time with them as puppies, that's it

teach it to sit, teach it to stay, don't hit it or yell at it and let it learn on its own

reprimanding a puppy with forceful action is not a good idea, it will only make the dog meaner and it doesn't get the point across

the number one reason people get rid of dogs and raise shitty dogs is because they don't put time in

if u don't have time to be around a dog for lots of time when it's a pup then you really shouldn't get one

it's all common sense

I can walk my dog without a leash and shit because he trusts me and he won't skip out on me

plus I taught him to stay around, he won't bolt out the door when he gets a chance

the main reason dogs run away are because they're locked up or isolated and the first chance they get for adventure they take it

so if u got time to train a dog get one, if not then you're in for a nuisance and it won't be a good situation for you or the dog

sorry to sound like a fag but there are too many assholes who get dogs out there and have no idea how to treat them right and raise them

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 02:48:41 AM »
^^knows his shit.

rottweilers are wonderful dogs

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 01:25:42 PM »
I what the video under youre name lol

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2006, 02:29:57 PM »
treat it like a kid....if you raise it like a father..yeah ..kid will be good and go to college..

and things like that..

if a dog has no "father" type...then it will kill people.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2006, 02:56:37 PM »
if you really take time out to "raise" a rottweiler or pitbull they can be the most wonderful family dogs to have. and as far as loyalty goes you canīt find too many dogs thatīll be more loyal then rottweilers and pitbulls. but like West Coast already pointed out, donīt get a dog if you canīt give the dog a shitload of attention and affection during itīs pup years. and donīt get one if you got young chldren coz then itīll be impossible to get both the kids and the dog the attention they need. and if you get a rottweiler and then get children make sure that youīll still spend a lot time with the dog coz dogs can become extremely jealous, and if itīs an aggressive breed then it could do some damage or kill your child. itīs happened so many times thatīs itīs just sad that people still donīt learn.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2006, 03:05:16 PM »

they have a bad bad rep over here..

personally i wouldnt ever go for a dog like that

ABN

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2006, 03:14:28 PM »

personally i wouldnt ever go for a dog like that
the rep is mostly the owners fault though, thereīs way too many "street" people gettin rottweilers and pitbulls. and they donīt really raise the dogs and they donīt treat the dogs well at all, and those people want their dogs to be extremely aggressive so they can use them as weapons. iīve had both rottweilers and pitbulls and if their raised properly they wonīt harm anyone that doesnīt deserve it, but if you try to fight anyone with a rottweiler then be prepared to get ripped apart coz their very loyal and theyīll lay their life down for their owners.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2006, 04:02:50 PM »
take a bull terrier like Day Day did :))
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2006, 05:36:42 PM »

the rep is mostly the owners fault though, thereīs way too many "street" people gettin rottweilers and pitbulls. and they donīt really raise the dogs and they donīt treat the dogs well at all, and those people want their dogs to be extremely aggressive so they can use them as weapons. iīve had both rottweilers and pitbulls and if their raised properly they wonīt harm anyone that doesnīt deserve it, but if you try to fight anyone with a rottweiler then be prepared to get ripped apart coz their very loyal and theyīll lay their life down for their owners.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2006, 05:48:33 PM »
A person can train a dog from birth to be obedient etc, etc, but a dog can still attack, its juss in their nature. American Pittys are banned over here.

I wouldn't recommend getting a Rotti if there are kids around, I've seen Rottis snap. I've got a Rotti cross, when tied up and visitors come over, he can get pretty wild, he's even snapped his chain a couple times, but he's sweet as when out for walks, dun bark at anyone, juss sniffs and pisses everywhere where other dogs have been, lol.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 05:54:12 PM by Nutty »

Rprcnt.cold.Nnorth

• Lil Geezy
  • spell Master
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »
check out my new "killer" d  ;D

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 08:49:47 PM »
it's all about the way you raise a dog, it doesn't matter what breed it is, although some have different instincts than others to an extent

all you gotta do is make sure you spend lots of time with them as puppies, that's it

teach it to sit, teach it to stay, don't hit it or yell at it and let it learn on its own

reprimanding a puppy with forceful action is not a good idea, it will only make the dog meaner and it doesn't get the point across

the number one reason people get rid of dogs and raise shitty dogs is because they don't put time in

if u don't have time to be around a dog for lots of time when it's a pup then you really shouldn't get one

it's all common sense

I can walk my dog without a leash and shit because he trusts me and he won't skip out on me

plus I taught him to stay around, he won't bolt out the door when he gets a chance

the main reason dogs run away are because they're locked up or isolated and the first chance they get for adventure they take it

so if u got time to train a dog get one, if not then you're in for a nuisance and it won't be a good situation for you or the dog

sorry to sound like a fag but there are too many assholes who get dogs out there and have no idea how to treat them right and raise them

agree's..i have 2 of em...had 6 recently..sold em 2 friends and family.and they never gave me problems..i got a 4yr old lil girl and my dog's been around her long as she been livin..they never snapped or nething..she plays outside with em by herself..and never had a problem..

i have friends and everything... that be around em..they know how 2 act..if they know the famil is at home and we have company they wont bother neone.. but if that same company comes over unannounced and i nor my girl aint there...they gone protect their turf

like pc8381said..treat it like a kid....if you raise it like a father..ya..kid will be good and go to college..

never understood why people send dog's to trainin or whatever..i know people who've had dog's trained or whatever..and the trainer n their friends come and clean out whole entire houses..all because the trainer knew the owner dog betta than the owner themselves..

trainer outside playin with the people's dog..while the friends hittin a nice lick

« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 08:53:18 PM by R.I.P Big Hawk of the S.U.C »

The Watcher

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
i had a rottweiler for 13 years, was probably the most non vicious dog i ever had, it was scared if a little chiuaua came runnin at it or whatever, he would wander around the front & back yard, wander over to neighbours etc, he was loyal as anything and the 2 cats i have now are more vicious

when the time came to get down to business and chew a burgulars ass he got down though, but it all depends on how you raise them more than anything else. if you smack it around as a puppy or whatever, then it will turn out pretty vicious, ours was raised to be soft or whatever and it worked

a friend of mine raised 2 american pitbulls the same way, turned out to be soft as fuck, but just by looking at them you won't wanna fuck around heh

i will be buying another dog one day, either another rottie or a british bulldog
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 09:03:43 PM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden