Author Topic: Have you guys smoked any Nate Dogg blunts yet?  (Read 851 times)

PLANT

Have you guys smoked any Nate Dogg blunts yet?
« on: June 11, 2006, 03:45:45 PM »

I was going into Liquid Chrome today to pick up some supplies and seen these Nate Dogg blunts....they are off the hook man!  theres nothin better than smokin a Big Nate Dogg....I grabbed a pack of each flavour, and you get 2 blunts in a pack.....Comes in Chocolate ty. Da Bomb Strawberry, Bubonic Blueberry, Kush Kiwi, Afgani Sour Apple, Cali Chronic peach, Cotton mouth Cotton Candy, Trainwreck Black Cherry....

any of you guys smoked these yet?

J Bananas

Re: Have you guys smoked any Nate Dogg blunts yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 04:52:06 PM »
heres nothin better than smokin a Big Nate Dogg....

uhhhh......but yeah i'll try one

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »
heres nothin better than smokin a Big Nate Dogg....

lol you dubccers always tryin to make somethin outa nothin :D but ya, you gota try them....best blunts goin for sure.  It was dope telling to the guy at the store to hook me up with some Nate Doggs. I swear the muthafucka be singing a hook while your smokin it 8)

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 05:38:54 PM »
never seen 'em...

I usually grab a peach optimo and I'm out the door...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2006, 06:17:10 PM »
theres nothin better than smokin a Big Nate Dogg....

lmfao

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 12:16:52 AM »
never seen 'em...

I usually grab a peach optimo and I'm out the door...

i heard that, but I'll try one of these Big Nate Doggs hahahahah :-X

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2006, 10:00:59 AM »
i love the names haha

Chocolate ty
Da Bomb Strawberry
Bubonic Blueberry
Kush Kiwi
Afgani Sour Apple
Cali Chronic peach
Cotton mouth Cotton Candy
Trainwreck Black Cherry

that bubonic blueberry sounds bomb though!

Doggystylin

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
LMFAO WTF, lmao @ nate dogg making blunts and lmao @ this thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 02:48:43 PM »
Yea, I don't usually like fuckin' with them blunt wraps...Just grab a Swisher or Peach Optimo like We$t Coa$t said...And now there's a new Honey Optimo out, which is also pretty dank...I dunno about all these Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg blunt wraps... :-\

Hittman2001

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2006, 04:17:31 PM »
theres nothin better than smokin a Big Nate Dogg....

lmfao

LOL   :D

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2006, 04:37:50 PM »
Yea, I don't usually like fuckin' with them blunt wraps...Just grab a Swisher or Peach Optimo like We$t Coa$t said...And now there's a new Honey Optimo out, which is also pretty dank...I dunno about all these Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg blunt wraps... :-\
well you dont know until you try them homie....trust me they are the bomb!  I smoke swishers and all those other ones but these are the best blunt wraps going....you get 2 inside a pack, and they come sealed in a hard plastic tube for freshness...the flavour of the blunts are fuckin amazing!

Ive been smoking Nate Dogg's for lunch all week @ work and they are some of the best blunts Ive ever smoked....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2006, 04:44:41 PM »
well you dont know until you try them homie....trust me they are the bomb!  I smoke swishers and all those other ones but these are the best blunt wraps going....you get 2 inside a pack, and they come sealed in a hard plastic tube for freshness...the flavour of the blunts are fuckin amazing!

Ive been smoking Nate Dogg's for lunch all week @ work and they are some of the best blunts Ive ever smoked....

Blunt wraps are usually too thin and burn quick...Is this the same as these? VVV

Because I really love Swishers/Optimos for their slow burning resiliance as opposed to blunt wraps...Can't beat the OG shit.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »

Blunt wraps are usually too thin and burn quick...Is this the same as these? VVV

Because I really love Swishers/Optimos for their slow burning resiliance as opposed to blunt wraps...Can't beat the OG shit.

Yup nothing beats a Swisher or a Optimo, they burn slower

rik

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2006, 04:54:17 PM »
I tired one of those before some dude that had ends on a session had it but like West Coast said I just fuck with a Peach Optimo or a Swisher.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2006, 05:36:48 PM »
WHAT Y'ALL KNOW ABOUT THEM GRAPE PHILLIES?!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!