Author Topic: Shaq fined $10,000 for not showing up for his interview  (Read 435 times)

GangstaBoogy

Shaq fined $10,000 for not showing up for his interview
« on: June 12, 2006, 12:44:23 AM »
DALLAS -- Miami Heat center Shaquille O'Neal was fined $10,000, and the team an additional $25,000, after he did not make himself available for interviews Sunday night after Game 2 of the NBA Finals.

O'Neal had a career playoff-low five points on 2-for-5 shooting in the 99-85 loss to the Dallas Mavericks. The Heat trail 2-0 heading to Tuesday's Game 3 in South Florida.

The NBA announced the fines about an hour after the game ended.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2480403

what a bitch

somebody should hack-a-shaq
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Shaq fined $10,000 for not showing up for his interview
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 12:53:19 AM »
He should of been suspended 8)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 03:26:21 AM »
Fuck Shaq.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 04:06:54 AM »
You can tell he must have been very pissed and very sad after that loss.

Hack-a-Shaq is working better than ever now lol. Counting the missed calls before lane violations, he's 2-19 FT% in the Finals. That's something someone who never played basketball could manage due to a little luck.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 05:31:31 AM »
2-19 is a joke.

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2006, 06:52:34 AM »
I love watching him get interviewed.  He says the most absurd shit.  I loved "i'm like pythagerin's theorm, I can't be solved"  (C squared Shaq, C squared)
"Aight, new drink..."

lbc213

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 08:54:42 AM »
A proud one. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2006, 09:31:28 AM »
LMAO. PLANT, where are you? "Shaq will be Finals MVP!"...LOLLLL. He's not even a tenth of what he used to be. I bet he wished he still had Kobe on his side to bail him out in these situations...Anyone who watched the 3peat Lakers in action on ESPN Classic yesterday morning, followed by Game 2 saw the big difference between a Wade and a Kobe...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »
^I still don't understand how anyone can seriously think Shaq is gonna be the finals MVP. Face it - Nowitzki is getting the finals MVP and a championship ring.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »
All you guys who hate on Shaq are assholes.....You should at least show some respect to one of the top ten players to EVER play the game, and the most dominent force of this generation....The only reason half you dickheads talk shit is becuase Shaq is not in a yellow and purple uni anymore.  And if Miami does come back to win, the reason will be because Shaq takes over.  I already said that Wade can put up 30 any night and the heat still lose, but if Shaq plays well Miami ALWAYS wins.  Therefore if Miami wins, I feel Shaq will win the finals MVP.  You watch, the Big Man will come out and play superb in game 3 and 4 in Miami.

Fuck all you haters.  Grow up.....And all you cocksuckers who dropped my karma by -30 or so in the last few days can suck on Deez Nuts you buncha bitches
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 02:34:15 PM by SHAQ is your Daddy »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2006, 02:35:06 PM »
All you guys who hate on Shaq are assholes.....You should at least show some respect to one of the top ten players to EVER play the game, and the most dominent force of this generation....The only reason half you dickheads talk shit is becuase Shaq is not in a yellow and purple uni anymore.  And if Miami does come back to win, the reason will be because Shaq takes over.  I already said that Wade can put up 30 any night and the heat still lose, but if Shaq plays well Miami ALWAYS wins.  Therefore if Miami wins, I feel Shaq will win the finals MVP.  You watch, the Big Man will come out and play superb in game 3 and 4 in Miami.

Fuck all you haters.  Grow up

LMAO. Please explain how we're haters. You obviously fail to acknowledge that Shaq basically tried tearing apart the Laker franchise and cried like a big baby until he got his way. When he got traded, instead of moving on like a man, he continued bashing the Lakers, their front office, the owner, Kobe, the franchise, fans, and even the city!...And it goes on until this day!! But only now, he can't back his immature shit-talking up, because he's not even a shaddow of his old self...Please explain how we're haters? :-*

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2006, 02:43:34 PM »
Yo the beef is over between Shaq and the Lakers, don't you think it's time to move on??  Damn leave the big fella alone, would you actually want to do an interview after you just got your ass handed to you, but watch out for the Diesel in the next 3 games, he's gonna run shit

PLANT

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2006, 02:44:30 PM »
fuck you dickhead

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »
I got nothin against Shaq, obviously bein a life long Laker fan I'm glad we had em and he brought some titles back

however, I did want them to keep Kobe rather than him, which is obvious because of the age difference

but I loved those people who hated both Kobe and Shaq (Laker Haters) and then he left and all of them took his side just because

when the previous year when they had Malone and Payton, everyone hated Shaq, when the Lakers won everyone hated him

then he leaves and everyone loves him, routing for him, and sayin how the Lakers are gonna regret trading him

obviously had the Lakers kept Shaq instead it would be a nightmare right now

it was completely common sense to not pay a guy close to his mid-30's $30 million a year

even the season he had last year which was good still doesn't spark a debate

bottom line, dude is getting old, not strong enough and outta shape

when I heard him say 2 years ago that he wanted 3 more titles I fuckin laughed, I knew it was beyond impossible just because