Author Topic: What would Eazy E's status be today if he were alive?  (Read 818 times)

acgrundy

Re: What would Eazy E's status be today if he were alive?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 05:30:38 PM »
Whats the point trying to say what he would have done.

Could anyone predict anything thats happened before? Dresta in jail? Eazy dying? Kurupt going to tha row? Mac Dre dyin?

the point is to start an interesting topic, where there is absolutely no right or wrong answer.  NOBODY knows what would happen.  The point of the thread is to post what your personal thoughts are on what would have happened.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 06:43:33 PM »
I don´t know how to phrase it but somehow I think that, regarding Eazy´s legacy, it was good that he died...

I got into rap through Bone.. Bone got me into Eazy and I was just blown away by Eazy´s persona/charisma... That was when he was already dead... I never gave a fuck that he didn´t write his lyrics because I still could believe that he meant what he said... Whether he had written it himself or not... He was also a guy that could make funny songs... take automobile...

After the Ruthless era rap got watered down anyway... Who knows what would have happened to Eazy... I think he would have retired as a rapper and would have focused on Ruthless... but when I think about the bling bling era of rap it just feels strange to picture Eazy in it..

To me he will always be the greatest... He was a funny guy but at the same time just hardcore..

I prefer thinking of Eazy how he was than thinking about how he could have been... maybe like Snoop who turned from gangsta to joke...

mr3865

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 11:42:07 PM »
Eazy-E damn near owned Death Row Records...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 07:15:33 AM »
Eazy-E damn near owned Death Row Records...

Well put. Eazy was gettin' DR paychecks like he was a DR executive. Talk' about being gangsta haha. Gettin' paid by niggas that despise you is like bein' the fuccin king of the street. I can imagine bein Suge Knight and feelin' a bit abused by lil nigga Eazy-E haha.

As far as Eazys status today if he was livin. Ain't no way of tellin'. He could be in jail, could be makin' millions and he could have faded out. The best guess is he'd be doin' pretty good, just knowin' how he was. The nigga was too compitent.

ABN

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2006, 08:48:25 AM »
He would be making wack ass songs with Lil Jon beats

or

He woulda possibly reached Master P's success with Ruthless

ruthless was by far way superiour then no limit

well success wise Ruthless aint got shit on No Limit.