Author Topic: Did anyone here get a XBox 360 on Launch Day at midnight?  (Read 127 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Did anyone here get a XBox 360 on Launch Day at midnight?
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:11:48 PM »
How did you guys find out that specific store was doing a midnight release?  I've been asking all the local WalMart's, Best Buy's, etc to see if they are gonna do that with the Wii and they still don't know yet. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Did anyone here get a XBox 360 on Launch Day at midnight?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 09:43:04 PM »
How did you guys find out that specific store was doing a midnight release?  I've been asking all the local WalMart's, Best Buy's, etc to see if they are gonna do that with the Wii and they still don't know yet. 

i doubt Wii launch day will be the same as the 360 launch.  but i think Blacksmoke got one on day of launch, i got mine 2 months after launch and even then it was a bitch finding one my sister actually found it at my local K-mart of all things and bought it for me right on site 8).  Anywho do you have any local Software Etc's?  or EB Games?  Best Buy and Wal-Mart should be releasing it but i'm not too sure
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did anyone here get a XBox 360 on Launch Day at midnight?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »
yea i got mine at launch,but it wasnt a midnight launch,had to getup early and lineup, some stores will do it and some stores wont, u just gotta ask the store, each store is different

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24