Author Topic: The best team in baseball  (Read 379 times)

herpes

The best team in baseball
« on: June 15, 2006, 08:15:45 PM »
for the first time in a long time its nice being a mets fan... LETS GO METS

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: The best team in baseball
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 08:23:39 PM »
They are pretty good but overall when the seasons done imo their will be at least a few teams better,but yes they will prob win the division. Id take the White Sox over the Mets right now.

herpes

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 08:44:51 PM »
They are pretty good but overall when the seasons done imo their will be at least a few teams better,but yes they will prob win the division. Id take the White Sox over the Mets right now.
white sox aint even the best team in there division.  Mets >>> Tigers>>> White Sox.... the only thing that will hurt the mets is if the bull pen runs out of gas.

rik

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2006, 10:28:43 AM »
c'mon now we all now the Dodgers are the best team in baseball.  ;D

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2006, 10:36:29 AM »

U wont be saying that after the Giants win the NL West

rik

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 11:40:15 AM »

U wont be saying that after the Giants win the NL West
The Dodgers will win the West I guarantee that.

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »
Once the rotation gets healthy, it might be the blue jays.....they have a explosive lineup!

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 03:51:53 PM »
DODGERS 8)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 04:00:23 PM »

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 04:08:41 PM »
I hope the Tigers can do somethin, good to see a once awful team in contention

herpes

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 10:11:50 PM »
I hope the Tigers can do somethin, good to see a once awful team in contention
word, i would love to see the tigers win the division and knock a team like the red sox or yankees out.  And that Verlander kid has looked good.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2006, 09:54:54 AM »
Martinez, Delgado, Wagner...the only reason you guys are winning is because you are outbidding eveyrone else on free agents.

herpes

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2006, 02:39:40 PM »
Martinez, Delgado, Wagner...the only reason you guys are winning is because you are outbidding eveyrone else on free agents.
Delgado was from a trade.  And our best player (David Wright) is home grown. Our most explosive player and the catalyst to the mets offense (Jose Reyes) is home grown.  And you mention Pedro, b4 his last start pedro didnt win a single game in a little over a month.  And about Wags, he has already blown 3 games for the mets. Step ya shit up before you come to me.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2006, 03:37:12 PM »
It doesn't matter, Martinez and Wagner are still two of the best pitchers in the game. Delgado you got because Florida couldn't afford him and they had to trade him. So the core of your team you got because you could spend more money than most other teams.

I am not going to front, Wright is a stud. But "Mr. Catalyst" Jose Reyes is hitting like .245 last time I checked.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2006, 03:44:43 PM »
It doesn't matter, Martinez and Wagner are still two of the best pitchers in the game. Delgado you got because Florida couldn't afford him and they had to trade him. So the core of your team you got because you could spend more money than most other teams.

I am not going to front, Wright is a stud. But "Mr. Catalyst" Jose Reyes is hitting like .245 last time I checked.
Florida traded Delgado because they wanted to dump his salary, not because they couldn't afford him. Reyes is hitting over .265, with 29 steals, 29 walks, 8 triples and 15 doubles.