Author Topic: Lloyd Banks Snatches Up 50, Em, Rakim For LP — And Gets His 'Cake' Too  (Read 244 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lloyd Banks has been promoting his sophomore solo LP so heavily that the G-Unit member says Rotten Apple will prevent him from returning to the Big Apple.

"I don't plan on coming home," Banks said recently. "I speak to my mother long-distance. But I don't have any kids or a wife, so I don't have to fly back to New York every chance I get. I'm a rolling stone. I get a rush being onstage. My goal is to clock over 150 shows this year."

During his Hunger for More tour, Banks did 150 shows over the course of a year and a half.

"I developed that hunger to be onstage and take over the stage," he said.

Read The Whole News
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

J Bananas

awesome

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gonna be a different GUnit album, perhaps. Face, Ra and 8Ball...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gonna be a different GUnit album, perhaps.

with 50 already singing on the hook of both singles, I doubt his album gonna be much different from what we heard before..

westkoastanostra

Gonna be a different GUnit album, perhaps.

with 50 already singing on the hook of both singles, I doubt his album gonna be much different from what we heard before..

and he got the same producers of his last album...

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
it's gonna be some straight lindsay lohan crap... we gon see fake gangstas singin along to banks and 50 in the clubs shit is gnna be WHACK!

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

miskal

• Lil Geezy
Godamn it! >:(surely even if this is westcoast forum people should not be hating for no reason. I mean the hook for hands up was faily banana..why is one guy saying 50 been singing on the hooks :-\

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Eihtball

^^^^ LOL.

Anyway, let's see how much Banks breaks from the G-Unit mold for this record...working with Timbaland is a start, but he also shouldn't be following bandwagons so much.  He needs to just get out from 50's shadow and do him.  The only dude on G-Unit who's done that so far (to a minor extent, anyway) is Young Buck.

As long as G-Unit keeps putting out the same shit over and over again, tho, them cats are gonna keep flopping like Yayo and Mobb Deep did.  50 needs to learn that the G-Unit formula that served his label well from his debut up through "The Massacre" just ain't working anymore, and he needs to update his sound to stay relevent.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
rakim on a banks album, interesting......banks is weak but i aint gonna be blind, he come good so far on the joints i heard off his new album.......however i see no evidence at all as to how the sound will be different to any other album that has come out on gunit so far. he had a timbaland beat on his 1st album also....and bar his havoc and eminem beat.....his going the same direction as everyother gunit release, by gettin all these new producers.....which nodoubt at times you find a nice beatmaker, but usually you get a bunch of dre wannabe low budget poor beatmaker.......thats the problem with the gunit sound, its gettin washed up, we already all use to the same formula of a bunch of new producers with a certain filling a gunit cd.......gunit should look to spend a lil mo on the production now, look outside the camp and new producers to get some heat....imo......people will get bored of the same shit after a while when its cheap, thats what gunit music is, bubblegum music........in order for that to stay hot, u gotta find a new bubble gun for cats to chew on before they spit that out to