Author Topic: P-Diddy has Lindsay Lohan Removed after a heated exchange at Prince concert.  (Read 636 times)

Drudge

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/428475p-361321c.html

Lindsay, Paris and Diddy turn
Prince concert into battle royal

In this corner … Paris Hilton (above) and Diddy (below) both reportedly mixed it up... 

... with Lindsay Lohan during a private Prince concert at Butter. 

Sometimes don't you wish there was a principal who could suspend Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton?

The high-school catfight between the two international celebrities escalated Friday at a private Prince concert — with Sean (Diddy) Combs in a cameo role.

Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Jade Jagger, Petra Nemcova and Brian Grazer were among the other VIPs who squeezed into the club Butter's main room for an impromptu jam by the fastidious funkster. But Lohan couldn't keep her mind on His Purpleness when she spotted Hilton.

As you know, Hilton, 25, has been hissing at Lohan, 19, since she found out the "Prairie Home Companion" actress has been hanging out with the hotel heiress' ex Stavros Niarchos. The poison became more concentrated when Paris laughed at Brandon Davis' lewd taunt at Lohan at an L.A. club. (Despite his apology to Lohan, the oil heir wore a "Team Firecrotch" T-shirt last week before he checked into rehab.)

"Lindsay followed Paris to the bathroom," a witness tells us. "They had a huge fight."

After having words, Lohan returned to her table to find that hip-hop mogul Diddy had been seated with her group. She kidded with him, asking what he was doing at her table.

"He didn't realize she was joking," says a source, "and he then yelled at her and told her to get out."

Diddy "was really mean to her," says another source, who claims one of Puffy's bodyguards lifted up Lindsay, and the rapper himself got into a scuffle with a Lohan pal who defended her.

Bouncers eventually "moved Lindsay out of the booth," says a source. Outside, Lohan vented to Butter owners Scott Sartiano and Richie Akiva, allegedly demanding Diddy be ejected.

Lohan's posse moved on to Aer and then to Bungalow 8, where, according to a source, "Paris was at one table and Lindsay at another. There was kind of a standoff who was going to leave first."

Reps for Combs and Lohan had no immediate comment. Hilton's rep, Elliot Mintz, denied Hilton was at Bungalow but confirmed that "Paris was in the [Butter] ladies room applying her makeup when Lindsay knocked on the door. But there was no battle. Paris has nothing negative to say about Lindsay."

Bomb-A®

the violence needs to stop....have we learned nothing from bigge and pac??

peace

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats g'd up.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Fuckin retarted

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
get it straight homie, its just "Diddy" now

:camp:
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Doggystylin

diddy should have just slapped the bitch and pee'd on her

MANBEARPIG.

diddy should have just slapped the bitch and pee'd on her

that doesnt solve everything.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

It does if you're R. Kelly

This whole thing is probably all blown out of proportion, half of it probably never happened.  Surely Lindsey isn't stupid enough to try and get Diddy thrown out of a party, he runs shit.  Lemme check something real quick..... Yup, it was in NY, no chance of Diddy getting thrown out of a club in NY.  He could shoot at somebody, then pin the crime on some random rapper travelling with him who would go to jail and be locked up for years, drop the guy from his contract, and still wouldn't get kicked out of the club.  I'll bet that could happen. 

Sikotic™

I see Lindsay in a trailer snorting lines in the near future.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the situation is garbage..especially paris hilton...she didn't need to laugh
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
It does if you're R. Kelly

This whole thing is probably all blown out of proportion, half of it probably never happened.  Surely Lindsey isn't stupid enough to try and get Diddy thrown out of a party, he runs shit.  Lemme check something real quick..... Yup, it was in NY, no chance of Diddy getting thrown out of a club in NY.  He could shoot at somebody, then pin the crime on some random rapper travelling with him who would go to jail and be locked up for years, drop the guy from his contract, and still wouldn't get kicked out of the club.  I'll bet that could happen. 

What if Sinatra was still alive and Diddy berated Ol' Blue Eyes in a fancy jazz club? I say certain banning of Diddy from all New York clubs.

On a slightly more serious note. I could Regis getting Diddy thrown out of a club if Regis really wanted to and Puff started shit.

Sikotic™

On a slightly more serious note. I could Regis getting Diddy thrown out of a club if Regis really wanted to and Puff started shit.

I doubt it. If I'm a club owner and I see Regis and Puffy goin at it. Who's side am I gonna take: The old guy that's probably just celebrating an anniversary or special occasion OR the guy that comes in on a more frequent basis?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before

I doubt it. If I'm a club owner and I see Regis and Puffy goin at it. Who's side am I gonna take: The old guy that's probably just celebrating an anniversary or special occasion OR the guy that comes in on a more frequent basis?

I'm talking about a type of club that Regis would be at. Obviously a hip hop or modern dance club Puffy would be favoured. But an old style jazz club or any high class club I'd think Regis. He's got too many high up friends with many. It'd be like kicking Donald Trump out in favour of Puffy. Trump would then by the place just to fire the guy who dared to kick him out and then ban Puffy for life. Something about Regis tells me he has a bunch of friends in the city that could do that. I mean poltical friends and the high class New Yorkers.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lindsay Lohan is... a crackhoe

Final Answer