Author Topic: P-Diddy has Lindsay Lohan Removed after a heated exchange at Prince concert.  (Read 639 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'd just play connect the dots on lindsey lohans face

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

I thought you knew? Regis and Diddy are good friends.  Never happen.

Regis probably is more of a boss player than Diddy is, though.  I saw diddy on his show a few months ago, and he brought Regis this nice Sean John tracksuit he had special made for him, then asked if Regis was coming to his party this year because every year Diddy invites him to the same party and every year Regis doesn't show up, lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I thought you knew? Regis and Diddy are good friends.  Never happen.

Regis probably is more of a boss player than Diddy is, though.  I saw diddy on his show a few months ago, and he brought Regis this nice Sean John tracksuit he had special made for him, then asked if Regis was coming to his party this year because every year Diddy invites him to the same party and every year Regis doesn't show up, lol.

I know they are at least friendly. Who in Hollywood doesn't love Regis? I just meant it hypothetically. Puffy could probably throw his weight around with a lot of celebrities. I just don't think guys like Regis could be one of the celebs Puff could do it with. You can add people like Mel Gibson, Spielberg, and Oprah to that list as well.

Trauma-san

I don't think that Regis though would be the type of guy that would try to get somebody ejected... you're right though, his influence is probably larger than Diddy's, Regis doesn't really do anything to piss people off, Diddy has several reasons for people not to like him.  Plus Regis has been, and still is, a major pop figure for what 20 or 25 years now. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
I don't think that Regis though would be the type of guy that would try to get somebody ejected... you're right though, his influence is probably larger than Diddy's, Regis doesn't really do anything to piss people off, Diddy has several reasons for people not to like him.  Plus Regis has been, and still is, a major pop figure for what 20 or 25 years now. 

Yeah Regis would probably try and keep things cool and he's not the type to start up with in the first place. With Lohan Puffy probably took offense that she even thought she could jokingly say "what are you doing here". With Regis Puff would know better and just laugh at what was obviously a harmless jab.