Author Topic: Round of 16: Italy vs Australia  (Read 1012 times)

mauzip

Re: Round of 16: Italy vs Australia
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2006, 11:01:53 AM »
So even tho the italians played horrible they deserved to win???That doesn't make any sense.They won cause of pure luck, plus there shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place.Y'all are just saying they deserved to win cause they're Italy.

Italy had the best chances and was the better organized team. Therefore they deserved the win IMO.

It wasn't a penalty though.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2006, 11:03:35 AM »
lol at better organized team, I don't think so buddy.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2006, 11:07:39 AM »
LMAO@Italy strugglin and gettin a lucky penalty in the last second

Germany dont fear Italy.

We sure dont frear Germany. We've already schooled you a couple of months ago, man. And we can do it again.

Learn to school inferior teams like USA and Australia first, then talk shit about having schooled us.  :laugh:
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »

Germany dont fear Italy.

We sure dont frear Germany. We've already schooled you a couple of months ago, man. And we can do it again.

Learn to school inferior teams like USA and Australia first, then talk shit about having schooled us.  :laugh:

I have to say I was always very fond of Italy and hated Germany.

But this world cup turned the whole thing around. Italy are playing defensive, boring. On the other hand Germany has showed great, attractive football. Well done Klinsman.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2006, 11:14:20 AM »
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll done!! A 1-0 win in 10 vs 11 for the whole 2nd half. Now that's nice.
Italy deserved to win tho', since Australia created NOTHING in 90' and we failed 5 clear chances to score.
Now Switzerland/Ukraine.
Italy deserved to win???Y'all are complaining about Australia not shooting a goal even tho we had the ball throughout almost the whole game, exactly, we had the ball while the italians were standing there doing nothing.The aussies were obviously the better team & deserved to win.

Since when having the ball in their own midfield in 11 vs 10 means you're the better team? C'mon.

'EclipZe

« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2006, 11:15:27 AM »

Germany dont fear Italy.

But this world cup turned the whole thing around. Italy are playing defensive, boring. On the other hand Germany has showed great, attractive football. Well done Klinsman.

hell yeah germany is surprising me too, i thought they wouldn't even manage to reach the quarter finals but hey, theyre already there :D

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2006, 11:16:57 AM »
Italy won on a penalty that wasnt

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2006, 11:18:38 AM »

Germany dont fear Italy.

I'm not saying we're playing great football, man. If you read my comments i've said USA and Czech Rep. shitted on us, and we didn't play like we could against Australia. But that's due to the fact that this WC is very hard, very phisical. Germany is def playing better, i aint neglecting that.

wcsoldier

« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2006, 11:45:21 AM »
Lol at some comments, a win is a win, Italy is in the quarters, fucking period. Y'al think Deutschland and Italy have been the best European teams in the WC history by playing good  ::).. only the result counts

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2006, 11:47:17 AM »

Germany dont fear Italy.

I'm not saying we're playing great football, man. If you read my comments i've said USA and Czech Rep. shitted on us, and we didn't play like we could against Australia. But that's due to the fact that this WC is very hard, very phisical. Germany is def playing better, i aint neglecting that.

Yep yep, you definetly are on objective dude (no homo ?)

coola

« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2006, 12:24:17 PM »
FUUUUUUUUFCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Italy didn't deserve this, that was so fuckin' unfair.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( that was our game, FUCK FUCK FUCK now losing isnt so bad, but with those conditions.... :( and now because of pure bad luck australia coudnt prove themselves.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2006, 01:15:08 PM »
referee was prolly corrupt.. I bet Italy bribed that motherfucker, cause nowhere in hell was that a penalty

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2006, 02:21:34 PM »
referee was prolly corrupt.. I bet Italy bribed that motherfucker, cause nowhere in hell was that a penalty

LOL. So did we pay the ref to send off Materazzi for a foul that was no way a red card one after 4' in the 2nd half too?
It was just a mistake. The 2nd crucial one of the game.
Accept it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 02:23:41 PM by ANTONIO »

Intriago33

« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
if Nesta doesn't pull through for the 1/4's, I'm pretty confident in Andrea Barzagli.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: June 26, 2006, 02:24:26 PM »
if Nesta doesn't pull through for the 1/4's, I'm pretty confident in Andrea Barzagli.

He should be ready. Cannavaro + Nesta + Buffon. Then try to score, muthafuckaz! 8)