Author Topic: Dreadlocks  (Read 258 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Dreadlocks
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2006, 12:46:35 PM »
Maybe I'll just grow some too :P

LMAO wit the febreze spray. :laugh:

man since Id ecided I will I've noticed quite a few people with dreads and dome of em just look.....you get the picture. 

How long are they?

one of em was shoulder length and they just like dirt nasty, another was short but they were all over the place nasty, plus the dude looked dirty, that could have some bearing.

-KIDRENEGADE-

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2006, 01:34:56 PM »

man since Id ecided I will I've noticed quite a few people with dreads and dome of em just look.....you get the picture. 

How long are they?

one of em was shoulder length and they just like dirt nasty, another was short but they were all over the place nasty, plus the dude looked dirty, that could have some bearing.

All dudes I seen wit dreads wasn't like that, thank god. But them cats were older and shit.

But I was talkin to you lol. My fault, I meant to ask you how long your dreads would be :P

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2006, 09:00:13 PM »

How long are they?

All dudes I seen wit dreads wasn't like that, thank god. But them cats were older and shit.

But I was talkin to you lol. My fault, I meant to ask you how long your dreads would be :P

hahah

well Ima keep them short most likely a few inches but then I may let em grow long I dunno yet.

-KIDRENEGADE-

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2006, 08:54:18 AM »
LOL baby dreads. ;D

For some reason I was thinkin they were gonna be longer but how can that be when your just gettin' them :-[.

This thread makes me wanna grow some :P.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Diabolical

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2006, 04:33:10 PM »
Tell Me When To Go

Tell Me When To Go

Tell Me When To Go

Tell Me When To Goooooooooooooo

Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb