Author Topic: Ya Boy and Yukmouth..  (Read 553 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Ya Boy and Yukmouth..
« on: June 23, 2006, 10:37:29 PM »
The best in the bay right now Period!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ya Boy and Yukmouth..
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:51:21 PM »

Better then who... say??  Whos wack out the bay thats getting more shine then them?  Examples maybe??
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 10:54:57 PM »

Better then who... say??  Whos wack out the bay thats getting more shine then them?  Examples maybe??

another "westcoast fan" that just cares about LA and not the bay ::)  You must not listen to alot of rap if you think Yuk and Ya Boy arent the shit.  And with other cats like San Quinn, Messy Marv, E-40 and countless others in the bay yeah the bay is really wack  ::)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
the bay is on top right now as making the good music in the bay...but some dudes dont c that.....every bay area release this year has been dope....yea i agree w/ u spice they're the best right now along w/ san quinn and messy cuz be putting out quality shit....

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 11:05:07 PM »

another "westcoast fan" that just cares about LA and not the bay ::)  You must not listen to alot of rap if you think Yuk and Ya Boy arent the shit.  And with other cats like San Quinn, Messy Marv, E-40 and countless others in the bay yeah the bay is really wack  ::)

I didnt say the Bay was wack.  Just wanted you to dig into the topic a bit.  I happen to like all of the artists you just mentioned.  How does that mean that I'm just another "westcoast fan?"  ::)
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 11:07:35 PM »
Ya Boy spits that heat man, and I think Yuks upcoming album is gonna be top notch like everything he releases. But the Bay is really doin it this year, E-40, San Quinn, C-Bo & Killa Tay, The Team, Champ Bailey all put out excelennt albums. With Yuk, Federation, Mistah Fab, Messy Marv, Keak & Turf Talk all prepared to release albums to close out the year, I think the Yay is poised at a major run at the top.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 11:07:55 PM »

I didnt say the Bay was wack.  Just wanted you to dig into the topic a bit.  I happen to like all of the artists you just mentioned.  How does that mean that I'm just another "westcoast fan?"  ::)

Ok well I understand It just seemed to me you were dogging them, guess I was wrong

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 11:10:09 PM »
the bay is on top right now as making the good music in the bay...but some dudes dont c that.....every bay area release this year has been dope....yea i agree w/ u spice they're the best right now along w/ san quinn and messy cuz be putting out quality shit....

lol  :nawty: i dont know about quality, but the bay is definatly putting out SHIT
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 11:11:43 PM »

lol  :nawty: i dont know about quality, but the bay is definatly putting out SHIT

No way homie, Ya Boys album was bangin so was San Quinn's along with Killa Tay's and C-bo's album.  The bay has really impressed me lately

westkoastanostra

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 11:30:28 PM »

lol :nawty: i dont know about quality, but the bay is definatly putting out SHIT

:nawty:

No way homie, Ya Boys album was bangin so was San Quinn's along with Killa Tay's and C-bo's album. The bay has really impressed me lately
:rock:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 12:40:53 AM »
Why does Everyone keep putting CBO and Killa Tay with the bay....Ones from Sac and the Other From Fresno, thats not the bay! If Bo is the bay then so is X Raided, Brotha Lynch, Hollow Tip, etc, and planest Asia, Diego redd, Etc....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 12:46:41 AM »
Why does Everyone keep putting CBO and Killa Tay with the bay....Ones from Sac and the Other From Fresno, thats not the bay! If Bo is the bay then so is X Raided, Brotha Lynch, Hollow Tip, etc, and planest Asia, Diego redd, Etc....

You know how it is, Fresno and Sactown arent to far away from places like vallejo or oakland, I dont know I just have a habit of including them all in the same region

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 02:08:56 AM »
I know, but being from Sac I feel like the music is different Plus we dont have too many rappers out here that we can claim for fame so i aint letting people say CBO is from the bay and its all the same. Cuz he from SAC, i can see how people would Think BO is from L.A. but not the bay he always talks about Crippin and Gangbaning he sound like an L.A. Rapper.

The Best of 3 Worlds

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 04:06:48 AM »
people are doin it big.. too bad mac dre aint around

Sparegeez

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »
^^I wanted your video on my signature.... I think Mistah F.A.B is right up there with Ya Boy and Yukmouth. F.A.B will blow up before Ya Boy in my opinion, even though Ya Boy is signed to BWS and has a better flow.