Author Topic: DPG vs. DIP SET  (Read 982 times)

SGV

Re: DPG vs. DIP SET
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 11:20:21 PM »
^Serious business... You pretending to be a Dipset fan is far from comedic. Might as well stop.

As for Rage... I mean Rage is cool. But she's never done more than just spit a few hot guest verses. She's throw away. Not very important to the DPG as a whole. I don't even consider her.

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 11:26:48 PM »
Quote from Rage:

I'm not a Dogg Pound Gangsta Crip, but i'm that chick from that Dogg Pound Gangsta Click

Keep It Gangsta- Dogg Pound- CIA

I think she is DPGC. She is basically family. She stayed with Snoop after she was dropped from Death Row, Daz co-produced almost her whole album, Snoop's wife is helping her with her own label. And while I agree that Kurupt, Snoop and Daz have slipped a little bit, Rage aint lost shit. She would lyrically rape anyone in Dipset, including Jha Jha. I do not care if she has 8 albums out or not, lyrically aint nobody touching her in Dipset.

d-nice

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 11:31:31 PM »
What is comedy is you Dipset fans catching feelings about somebody not recognizing your crew as the best. I listen to Dipset, but to say they are the best? IMO? no Hell I do not even think DPG is the best. It is a forum. Debate is what you do. Give me some facts or some lyrics or something. I have a open ear. JR Writer is cool. Come on, you guys can give me something better than "Killa Cam is the shit" or "Juelz is shittin on these fools". Tell me how Dips is better than Jay or Nas or 50 or something. Give me some facts.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 11:44:41 PM »
^Serious business... You pretending to be a Dipset fan is far from comedic. Might as well stop.

Sikotic and KAIN accept me homie.

As for Rage, she ain't done shit worth noting in 14 years, you hear that, 14 YEARS. She ain't put out an album in 9 years. She ain't got shit on Juelz. Santana would beat that fat bitch lyrically, physically, any way possible. It's 2006. Trust me, I had DPGC all over the place, my name is after them, I know more about DPG than anyone on this board, and I will tell you it's 2006, Snoop is wacked, Daz is the best rapper, and that's a sad situation, they don't fuck with Warren G no more, or Nate really, Kurupt is like Ali in his later year, beaten in the head too many times and can't talk, Rage ain't even in the crew anymore, and if she is trying to get back, she ain't got DOC ghostwriting for her no more (come on now, I though you knew that one) and Goldie Loc ain't ever getting heard so long as Trey Deee wants Snoop dead. There you go, I know more about DPG that you, I'm built for this. I wrote Junkyard articles about them for WC Killaz back in 2002, back when they where considered dead then. I own every Snoop album, and I can post them if you want. I own a few Daz albums, and I can tell you word for word most of Streetz Iz A Mutha by Kurupt. And I tell you this, they ain't got shit on Dipset now. You hate 'cause they wear pink and purple, and yeah, at first I was like that too. But like everyone else before them, they are coming in setting trends, seriously, you got dudes in Long Beach, Snoop's own home wearing pink. I am dead serious, I went to MickyD's there, and there was hardcore, straight up Long Beach thugs with pink rages. My aunt laughed, and my uncle just said whatever, 'cause Mexican gangstas would not have that. That's in Snoop's own hood, they respect Cam more in LB than they do Snoop, and that's the realest thing posted on this whole thread. SGV, you know that's truth, in LB, they respect Cam more than Snoop, let them know. You are sticking up for a crew that's been out 14 years, and ain't done shit in 7. In 7 years, dogg, Crunk, Hyphie, and other forms of Hip-Hop have come and gone. And not one DPG member outside Snoop working with non DPG producers has gone platnum. Snoop knows DPG is over, why can't you accept it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 11:47:17 PM »
What is comedy is you Dipset fans catching feelings about somebody not recognizing your crew as the best. I listen to Dipset, but to say they are the best? IMO? no Hell I do not even think DPG is the best. It is a forum. Debate is what you do. Give me some facts or some lyrics or something. I have a open ear. JR Writer is cool. Come on, you guys can give me something better than "Killa Cam is the shit" or "Juelz is shittin on these fools". Tell me how Dips is better than Jay or Nas or 50 or something. Give me some facts.

you want a debate on Jay or Nas, or that guy Game Ether'd, take that else where, this is a DPG vs. Dipset thread.

d-nice

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 11:58:04 PM »
I don't care if Dipset wears fuchia red with lime green polka dots man. Colors do not make a rap group to me. I actually appreciate how you broke it down on the whole Dipset thing. Most Dipset fans cannot give me a reason why thy are the best. Nowhere did I say that I thought DPG is better than Dipset. I do think Snoop and Rage are better than Cam and the Dipset. There I said it. Take away my Karma points if you want. I only got 4  :D Juelz Santana? That dude is str8 garbage. Don't act like Dipset does not put out wack shit. Katt Williams is more talented and entertaining than Juelz. Cam'ron rhyming is Dr. Suess lately. That Killa Season was wack. The new artist Dipset has are running circles around Cam and Juelz. I have been listening to DPG since "Niggaz Don't Give A Fuck", yeah it aint 1992 anymore. They have fell off alot. But don't act like Dipset has a bunch of "waterproof mc's".

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 12:00:26 AM »
Cam'ron when he was with Children Of The Corn>Cam now. This dude was a student of Big L!!! One of the illest to ever touch a mic. Biggie gave this man a stamp of apporval. Confessions Of Fire was bangin, S.D.E. It seems after that he dumbed down his lyrics. As a business man Cam does do his thing. But you gotta admit, dude's lyrics have slipped since this whole Dipset movement. I own every Cam album, Juelz, Jim Jones, Diplomats, etc. You cannot form a opinion on something you ain't never heard before. I have heard what they have to say and I have spent my hard earned money on both camps. I personally think BOTH of them have fell off. Neither one is really talking about anything I have not heard before.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 12:11:09 AM by d-nice »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 12:09:04 AM »

This is true... lol... I was thinking about that. They were really hot... back when Ma$e was Murder and Big L was dropping lyrically heat. But if I'm arguing DPG is dead in 2006, Cam in 1997 is hypocritical. I'm saying this, lyrically, it's all opinion. But when I'm walking the streets, now in Minneapolis, I see dudes wearing pink, looking like thugs. It's not a lyrical battle, it's a movement. It's a movement in every aspect, from clothing, to hot beats, to having the young dudes like JR Writer that can rap circles around the big boys of the group.

Children of the Corn, hot, DPG in 1994, hot, in 2006, it's not important. What's important is your cousins and little brothers are trying to be thugs wearing pink. That's not a diss, that's a start of a movement. It's here homie. Lyrically, you can think whatever you want. Back in 1993, everyone had on blue 'cause of Snoop. I remember Bloods had on blue, now it's 2006, and it's pink.

d-nice

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 12:19:27 AM »
Oh, I agree Dipset is definitely a movement. Will it last? I don't know. I give them their props. Even the Oh Boy cologne Cam came up with. He had that before Puff. And they do it all indie. Other than Daz, everybody on DPG is just now learning about the indie game. If we are talking from a business standpoint, sure Dipset. Hypocritical but true about Cam falling off also. But it really does not matter what Cam and the Dips say. They could sell strawberry quik right about now and people would buy it.  :D DPG is still doing they thing, it is not as big as 1994 but they still grindin.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 12:23:57 AM »
They could sell strawberry quik right about now and people would buy it.  

not a bad idea for a photoshop... lol.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 01:11:14 AM »
Oh, I agree Dipset is definitely a movement. Will it last? I don't know. I give them their props. Even the Oh Boy cologne Cam came up with. He had that before Puff. And they do it all indie. Other than Daz, everybody on DPG is just now learning about the indie game. If we are talking from a business standpoint, sure Dipset. Hypocritical but true about Cam falling off also. But it really does not matter what Cam and the Dips say. They could sell strawberry quik right about now and people would buy it.  :D DPG is still doing they thing, it is not as big as 1994 but they still grindin.
[/u]

DEFINTLY! They still hustling 14 years later....Gotta Love the DPG..Gotta Love the DIPS!  I aint got a bad thing to say about either camp...

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 01:14:23 AM »
Yeah and this thread is based off of a song that has not even been confirmed is about Cam. Last I checked Cam and Snoop are cool so lets not jump to conclusions. We have enough of that with Detox/Game working with Dre or not thread.  ;D

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 03:52:48 AM »
dpg vs dipset well i dont care!! but cam better than snoop!!!What d fuck?forget snoop of early 90's i will take d latest snoop tracks over any of cam(real talk,vato,d track with lazu n d track from d fredwreck album).
Fuck whatever u wann say snoop is 15 years deep in d game n he's still on top of his game.
Camron???????? ::)
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 10:53:47 AM »
Every time I come back to check these sections it reminds me of why I don't enjoy it...LOL. Did this become a Dipset board while I was up in the Sports Section? Seriously, I know that if a thread like this was made when the board first opened, people saying Dipset would be getting banned...

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 03:25:31 PM »
you're all really really gay