Author Topic: a joke...u got one?  (Read 380 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: a joke...u got one?
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2006, 12:14:46 PM »
wats a chav?

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2006, 12:20:35 PM »
a joke in itself

more here >> http://www.wilsonhq.com/Insanity/chavs.htm

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2006, 01:43:05 PM »
so they're basicly underground buberry people

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2006, 02:20:45 PM »

haha sort of.. that burberry pattern has become a dresscode.. but they're basically redneck white trash types.. too stupid to realise that they're conforming to a ridiculed dress code

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2006, 02:46:25 PM »
So this guy he is looking for his block of cheese, he walks around and finally sees someone with a block of cheese, he asks the man "Hey, is that my cheese" and the man says "No, Its NACHO CHEESE"

LOL

What do you do with an elephant with 3 balls?

Walk Him and Pitch To The Rhino

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2006, 02:58:21 PM »
So this guy he is looking for his block of cheese, he walks around and finally sees someone with a block of cheese, he asks the man "Hey, is that my cheese" and the man says "No, Its NACHO CHEESE"
HORRENDOUS!!!

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2006, 05:07:17 PM »
A former prostitute asks an old friend to help her find a job. They start working on the resume, and the hooker says, "What should I put down as occupation? I shouldn't put 'hooker', should I?" Her friend replies, "No, try something softer." She thinks, and says, "Prostitute?" Her friend replies, "No, that's still too harsh. Try something that's related to your job." The hooker thinks, and comes up with, "Chicken Farmer". Her friend says, "What does chicken farming have to do with prostitution?" The hooker answers, "Well, I raised 500 cocks last year."

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2006, 05:47:33 PM »

What do you do with an elephant with 3 balls?

Walk Him and Pitch To The Rhino

lmao ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2006, 06:51:32 PM »
women say on the one hand, we'll never expirence the joy of childbirth... but on the other hand we can open all our own jars  ;D
HAHA
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2006, 01:59:58 AM »
So This Man Walks Into a Bar And Says "OW"

Why was the suicide Bomber Dissapointed when he met his 72 Virgins?
Because He Blew His Dick Off!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2006, 02:30:54 AM »
So This Man Walks Into a Bar And Says "OW"

Why was the suicide Bomber Dissapointed when he met his 72 Virgins?
Because He Blew His Dick Off!

HAHa
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2006, 04:21:05 AM »
On reaching manhood, the farmer's son is given a duck. "I'm sorry I don't have anything more to give you, son," the farmer tells him. "Let's just see how enterprising you are."

The son goes into town and first off goes in the brothel. He explains it's his birthday to the madam and that all he has in the world is the duck. "Well, I think I have a girl for you," she says, and takes the duck in payment.

Well but who might've imagined the vigor of this boy! He and the girl go at it for hours, and when he's done the greatly-pleased prostitute is so impressed she begs him to do her again. "I'll arrange to get your payment back if you do," she pleads. And who is the farmer's son to refuse?

Now satisfied with himself, the farmer's son heads home, duck in hand. On the way, however, a coach speeds by recklessly, knocking the bird out of his hand and crushing it under its wheels. The driver stops and apologizes profusely for the accident. "I'm in a hurry, son, but please accept this fiver for your loss." The young man thanks the driver and heads home.

The old farmer finds his son arrived with a great big smile on his face but no bird. "So how did you do, boy?" he asked.

"Great!" the son answered. "I got a fuck for a duck, a duck for a fuck, and a fucked-up duck for a fiver!!"
NO MORE WAR

Bomb-A®

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2006, 06:00:13 AM »
A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.There was no shortage of extremely young,idealistic ladies in attendance,one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me,Sergeant Major,but you seem to be a very serious man.Is something bothering you?

"Negative, ma'am I am just serious by nature."

"The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said,it looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes ma'am,I have seen alot of action."

The young lady tiring of trying to start a conversation,said,
You know,you should lighten up a little.

Finally the young lady said,"I hope you don't take this the wrong way,
But when was the last time you had sex?

"The last time I had sex was 1955,ma'am."

"Well,there you are.You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously!You are not kidding,no sex since 1955?

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards,panting for breath,she leaned against his bare chest and said, Wow,you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major,glancing at his watch in his matter-of-fact voice,"I hope not,it's only 2130 now."

peace

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2006, 07:20:55 PM »
A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.There was no shortage of extremely young,idealistic ladies in attendance,one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me,Sergeant Major,but you seem to be a very serious man.Is something bothering you?

"Negative, ma'am I am just serious by nature."

"The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said,it looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes ma'am,I have seen alot of action."

The young lady tiring of trying to start a conversation,said,
You know,you should lighten up a little.

Finally the young lady said,"I hope you don't take this the wrong way,
But when was the last time you had sex?

"The last time I had sex was 1955,ma'am."

"Well,there you are.You really need to chill out and quit taking everything so seriously!You are not kidding,no sex since 1955?

She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards,panting for breath,she leaned against his bare chest and said, Wow,you sure didn't forget much since 1955!"

The Sergeant Major,glancing at his watch in his matter-of-fact voice,"I hope not,it's only 2130 now."

peace

i enjoyed that one :D

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :