Author Topic: In-Depth Interview With DJ Crazy Toones Up Now! (speaks cube, wsc, wc, mixtape..  (Read 514 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great interview. I'm glad you asked Toones about the old school mixtapes, one of my homies was telling me about them back in the day.

I met WC and DJ Crazy Toones at a power 106 show 8 years ago, they're both cool dudes that were willing to talk with their fans. Great interview. I finally got my copy of the CT experience 2 weeks after I order.

Crazy Toones, if you're reading this, there's a problem with the first song on the mixtape, where WC and Ice Cube are ripping the Mobb Deep beat. There is a ton of static in the background and it gets worse on the song following. Maybe it's just my copy, I dunno.

Also, have any of yall heard the 4 minute version of "The Autobiography" from the Shadiest One album? I've been looking for that song for 8 years and I can't find it anywhere. The version on the Shadiest One is only a minute and a half.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

kjohnl

• Lil Geezy
whats up with Mack 10?

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nice Interview! Good Read!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Lo Flya

• 'G'
cool interview