Author Topic: Why did C. Ronaldo not get a yellow card for diving against France?  (Read 492 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Why did C. Ronaldo not get a yellow card for diving against France?
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 10:25:17 AM »
the best acting one was when figo fucked boulahrouz, that was sum top acting skills.

btw, where are those 2 portugal groupies?

Watch the replay. Whether he meant to hit him or not, Boulahrouz did catch Figo in the face, and so Figo went down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oDxT7nxVrU&search=figo%20boulahrouz

a lil push on the cheek, a very fucking lil push. figo fucked boulahrouz with a red card right there.

coola

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 10:43:38 AM »
^ and thats why the diving bastards dont deserve to be in the final...

i hope they get whooped by germany, but i have a feelin they'll win.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 11:33:12 AM »
the best acting one was when figo fucked boulahrouz, that was sum top acting skills.

Watch the replay. Whether he meant to hit him or not, Boulahrouz did catch Figo in the face, and so Figo went down.

a lil push on the cheek, a very fucking lil push. figo fucked boulahrouz with a red card right there.

I dunno if you're blind or something, but you can definitely see that he catches Figo with some force on the cheek, Figo's cheek is red and a little swollen afterwards, thus proving that he was hit with the arm. I'm not defending Portugal in general because some of their dives were terrible, but I think on this occasion you are being very harsh on Figo.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 11:36:05 AM »
^^ Figo should go to Hollywood and try to get a career there

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 11:48:57 AM »

I dunno if you're blind or something, but you can definitely see that he catches Figo with some force on the cheek, Figo's cheek is red and a little swollen afterwards, thus proving that he was hit with the arm. I'm not defending Portugal in general because some of their dives were terrible, but I think on this occasion you are being very harsh on Figo.

Figo (like most players similar to him) will go down under the slightest contact.

that incident was not enough for him to react like that.

he was behind the defender and knew he had lost the ball.

the arm coming across figo was a blessing for him to use to his advantage.
NO MORE WAR

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2006, 12:14:31 PM »

Figo (like most players similar to him) will go down under the slightest contact.

that incident was not enough for him to react like that.

he was behind the defender and knew he had lost the ball.

the arm coming across figo was a blessing for him to use to his advantage.

you could see it coming, figo just got a yellow card because of the acting of van bommel

to me it was just getting even.

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2006, 12:47:45 PM »
well mac 10 explained it for ya and btw that whole nl vs porto game was a disgrace to football.