Author Topic: Daz - So So Gangsta Advertisment - www.sosogangsta.com  (Read 644 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Daz - So So Gangsta Advertisment - www.sosogangsta.com
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 01:06:38 PM »
I  dont know instead of hating on Rappers like Daz and Kurupt lets be happy there are people like Daz who are constantly trying to drop things and put out Cd's. He is working hard to get that music too us, constantly dropping us free tracks thru this website and etc. We should all be supporting Daz instead of saying HE SUCCS AND HIS CD WILL TOO. Same with Young Gotti. Show some support, for all the work there putting in.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
I  dont know instead of hating on Rappers like Daz and Kurupt lets be happy there are people like Daz who are constantly trying to drop things and put out Cd's. He is working hard to get that music too us, constantly dropping us free tracks thru this website and etc. We should all be supporting Daz instead of saying HE SUCCS AND HIS CD WILL TOO. Same with Young Gotti. Show some support, for all the work there putting in.

I agree but I'd prefer them to focus on quality and not quanity

We Fly High

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2006, 01:12:20 PM »
LMAO.  Thats definitely a different look for Daz.

wtf is up with the suspenders with peppers on them?

those arent peppers, those are paisley design which is the same design you would find on a bandana or rag.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 01:14:59 PM »

I agree but I'd prefer them to focus on quality and not quanity

True, But people like Daz and Kurupt are doing alot more then alot of artists. The DIPSET are like the Mixtape kings of the eastcoast, they always have tight beats but it isnt always great lyrics. I have like All there mixtapes I know. And Im as big a DIPSET fan as there is. But its the same thing as what the DPG does....Put out alot of stuff thats good but not great. But I know you feel all the Dipset shit.....

The Best of 3 Worlds

denique

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 03:58:39 PM »
if he got more tracks like "on some real" then this is gonna be dat fiyah.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
No crack pipe in that picture.

LMAO

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....