Author Topic: Why does everyone hate C.Ronaldo???  (Read 360 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why does everyone hate C.Ronaldo???
« on: July 06, 2006, 08:21:15 AM »
I'm quite new to soccer, I mean I never really liked it until now & was just wondering why the hell is everyone hating on Ronaldo???He plays great soccer so I don't see any reason for the hating.Did he switch teams or something???Also who was booing him last night, was it Portugal or France???Or maybe fans of both teams :D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 08:27:53 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

ABN

Re: Why does everyone hate C.Ronaldo???
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 08:41:44 AM »
i hate him coz he´s a faggot that likes to pose in his girldfriends underwear. the fuck kinda homo shit is that? they had those pictures of the homo in several english papers. his GF is prolly a shemale or something lol.

Intriago33

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 08:49:40 AM »
It's because he is a terrible sportsman, he cons the officials, play-acts.

Ability-wise, he's gifted, but he pisses off just about every oppositions fans due to his approach to the game.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 08:52:03 AM »
What happened between him & Rooney???

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 09:06:51 AM »
It's because he is a terrible sportsman, he cons the officials, play-acts.

Ability-wise, he's gifted, but he pisses off just about every oppositions fans due to his approach to the game.

Yep and yes he has skills but he usually doesnt do shit for the team. Very overrated.

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 09:23:45 AM »
I hate him because he is more a faggot than Jim Jones. When I saw him at Euro 2004, with his incredibly gay blonde hair,  I thought he only plays football to trade shirts after the match. -> Homo.

Basically Ronaldo encouraged the ref to give Rooney a red card. After he gave the red card Ronaldo looked to the portuguese player´s bench and looked as if he had something to do with the red card. Like that he talked the ref into it. Those two are teammates at ManU.

I didn´t see it myself, I just read that. So I´m not 100% sure if it really went down that way but it probably did.

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 10:19:50 AM »
he dives to fucking much, needs to stop the acting

he's a crybaby

he's ignorant

he's a snitch

he's ghey.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 11:36:17 AM »
I hate him because he is more a faggot than Jim Jones. When I saw him at Euro 2004, with his incredibly gay blonde hair,  I thought he only plays football to trade shirts after the match. -> Homo.

Basically Ronaldo encouraged the ref to give Rooney a red card. After he gave the red card Ronaldo looked to the portuguese player´s bench and looked as if he had something to do with the red card. Like that he talked the ref into it. Those two are teammates at ManU.

I didn´t see it myself, I just read that. So I´m not 100% sure if it really went down that way but it probably did.

He gave a wink towards the bench

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 11:46:02 AM »
not EVERYONE hates him, some ppl like him more now than ever  ;D

a lot of people hate him because they are jealous. i won't run thru all the reasons to be jealous of him but i think ppl can figure it out

1. he plays football well
2. he gets paid more in a season than most people on here will get paid in their lifetime
3. he prolly gets pussy better than most on here as well

altho some ppl genuinely hate him bcoz he is a cheat, personally i don't like cheats but plenty of ppl have cheated at the WC so far. it's only bcoz with ronaldo it's very high profile especially coz he was involved in something that assisted england crashing out.
NO MORE WAR

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 12:36:10 PM »

a lot of people hate him because they are jealous. i won't run thru all the reasons to be jealous of him but i think ppl can figure it out

2. he gets paid more in a season than most people on here will get paid in their lifetime

altho some ppl genuinely hate him bcoz he is a cheat, personally i don't like cheats but plenty of ppl have cheated at the WC so far. it's only bcoz with ronaldo it's very high profile especially coz he was involved in something that assisted england crashing out.

You can say that about many football players.

Take Maradona for example, he cheated at a WC but I don´t think that people hated him with such a passion like they hate Ronaldo.

There are a few players that I don´t like because they tend to cheat and whatnot but when I look at C. Ronaldo then I just want someone to punch him in the face.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 12:42:14 PM »
yeh but i think a lot of ppl who "hate" him really just want to be him
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 12:45:38 PM »

There's the truth right there ! Everytime england go out there has to be a scapegoat beckham, p neville, seaman. People dont wanna blame rooney as he is the golden boy, even though he was an idiot who stamped on cavallho. When is stamping on a player not a red card ? its a lot easier to blame someone u already dont like (ronaldo) and kid yourself that england went out because of it and not because there just not good enough. Im saying this as a huge england and rooney fan.

[/quote]

He gave a wink towards the bench
[/quote]

that wink was not straight after the incident like people r trying to make out. It was later in the match.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 12:47:19 PM »
that wink was not straight after the incident like people r trying to make out. It was later in the match.

really?

i thought it was after everything had settled down  like 5 mins after the actual stamp
NO MORE WAR

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 12:48:29 PM »
didn't they showed that wink right after rooney got red and got off the field?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 12:48:46 PM »
- Overrated, doesn't do shit for the team
- Acts like a girl, lol.."ooh look at my earlobes, and my hair is so curly and beautiful"
- that shit he did against England/Rooney
- And yeah, he plays for Man u ;D

kemizt