Author Topic: Damani  (Read 125 times)

West Coast Veteran

Damani
« on: January 22, 2002, 08:57:31 PM »
Damani is nice with his. I'm feeling his flow and his lyrics are pretty dope too. I remember him ripping The Source Soundlab freestyle battles. He was also featured on Kurupt "Hate On Me" and I think he outshined everyone on that track. Anyways does anyone have information on him? Is he signed to any label yet? All I know about this cat is that he from Inglewood.

Crenshaw_blvd

Re: Damani
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2002, 09:05:33 PM »
Ok,but there are too many NEW RAPPERS from cali nowadays,
and all of them "are" the next cat that could blow up!
Look at it: Krondon,B.r.e.t.t.,phil da agony,Montage One,
Chocolate Thai and the list goes on....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2002, 09:15:04 PM »
I didn't say he was going to blow up. I just want some info on the nucka. I ain't feelin' none of them cats you listed except for Chocalate Thai because I never heard of him. Who is he?

Crenshaw_blvd

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2002, 09:17:58 PM »
From what i know,he's not signed with any label.
I heard him on kurupt's album the first time

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2002, 12:43:14 AM »
he was in the unsigned hype section(in the source) not that long ago. It's the issue with suge on the front. It just says his from inglewood, cali. Says he is unsigned and some of the songs on the demo are ''damani'', ''speak on it'', ''Rogers park'', ''Inglewood'', ''olympic pimpin'' and ''as if u didnt know''. The album has production from Soopafly, clinton sparks and d. evans throughout the album. They describe the ten tracks as bass heavy produced tracks. They describe as having raw lyricism and a charismatic flow.  They conclude by saying his got the skills but just needs a label that is willing to sign him.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2002, 12:54:24 AM »
he was in the unsigned hype section(in the source) not that long ago. It's the issue with suge on the front. It just says his from inglewood, cali. Says he is unsigned and some of the songs on the demo are ''damani'', ''speak on it'', ''Rogers park'', ''Inglewood'', ''olympic pimpin'' and ''as if u didnt know''. The album has production from Soopafly, clinton sparks and d. evans throughout the album. They describe the ten tracks as bass heavy produced tracks. They describe as having raw lyricism and a charismatic flow.  They conclude by saying his got the skills but just needs a label that is willing to sign him.

Thanks for the info homie. 8)