Author Topic: Daz and Kurupt are Legends.  (Read 820 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz and Kurupt are Legends.
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 09:09:27 PM »
DPG ARE westcoast legend in my opinion...they are not hip hop legends but they are sure westcoast heavyweights ( no pun intended Daz...)  sure some of their new shit ruins their legacy but you can"t forget all the great music they gave us in the past. How can westcoast blow up when they are not even accepted in their own hood? Look at the South, they feelin Young Joc :o Please don't tell me he's better then Daz. Is Akon better then Nate? People shit on Snoop when he's hard, when he's soft .. me, as long as the music is good, i'll listen. Your west coast won't blow up if you don't accept it yourself. I may be "a bit" out of topic but that was my opinion

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 10:33:24 PM »
Overseer, rubbish.. daz has turned into a guy putting out albums with 1 maybe 2 "ok" tracks on to suck money from loyal fans pockets..

what This Life I lead was fuckin hot, DPGC was fuckin thight, Dogg Pound Lp was thight, DPG tha Saga Continuez was thight

the new Kurupt solo has fuckin thight production on it, but yeah everybody intitled 2 have their own opinion and their own taste

thats why he always put on free tracks for download because he wanna suck money out of my pockets.....

none of those cd's are good.  Daz hasn't released a quality album since Raw.  Kurupt hasn't released a quality album since Space Boogie.  And Dillinger and Young Gotti is the last good release between the two.  Everything since is garbage.

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 06:43:10 PM »
Kurupt and Daz are definitely legends in the rap game!!! Kurupt has spit some of the tightest traccs i have ever heard and Daz has that swaggar when he gets on a tracc, not to mention all the beats he does including one of the best beats of all time in Ambtionz as a Rida

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 09:38:40 PM »
Kurupt and Daz are definitely legends in the rap game!!! Kurupt has spit some of the tightest traccs i have ever heard and Daz has that swaggar when he gets on a tracc, not to mention all the beats he does including one of the best beats of all time in Ambtionz as a Rida

real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »
they are legends if iit weren't for them there wouldnt be half of the rappers out today, if not than gangsta rap would have a different sound today.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »

real talk
fuck u!  u fucken spelling be, faget ass, pink dick riding pussy :-* 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2006, 01:34:56 AM »

real talk
fuck u!  u fucken spelling be, faget ass, pink dick riding pussy :-* 

alright.... ::)

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2006, 02:41:10 AM »
they west coast legends, not hiphop legends, without daz and kurupt the west wouldnt have had succes in the early/mid 90's, gotta respect that, and im feeling the shit they dropped lately like CIA and SDDS, tight records....

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2006, 08:02:54 AM »
"IM A DIP THEN SET MY DIPLOMATS UP QUICK"   KURUPT  ;D