Author Topic: The Reason Why 2pac's "Makevelli" Clothing Line Is Going Out Of Business...  (Read 944 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Because it presents 2pac as an intelligent and sensitive artist.  Makevelli clothes have 2pac's poems and artwork on them. 

(I would buy some of it myself except as a Muslim, we don't like to pray with pictures on our shirts, and it has a Cross emblem and Muslims don't believe in Jesus devinity, cruci-fiction, and ressurection.) 

Afeni's trying to present 2pac thoughtful, sensitive, and artistic.  Most people don't give a damn about that.  Where I live, 2pac shirts are everywhere, but it ain't Makevelli brand shirts, it's those picture shirts they print up that have him holdin' an AK or flashing money or jewels.

So this sends the wrong message to anybody out there that is in retail clothing business if you make your product to intelligent people won't buy it. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

This is news to me. I had no idea they were going out of business.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Real. I bought some Makavelli shorts and thats about it, damn good shorts.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i always be seeing people with makavelli clothes....

herpes

No one buys makaveli brand clothes b/c they are wack... C'mon you hit a certain age there is no reason to dress all colorful and loud.  Most people I know wear a pair jeans and a button up or a tshirt.  Why the fuck would u want to wear a pair of jeans with pacs face on the ass.

WestCoasta

No one buys makaveli brand clothes b/c they are wack... C'mon you hit a certain age there is no reason to dress all colorful and loud.  Most people I know wear a pair jeans and a button up or a tshirt.  Why the fuck would u want to wear a pair of jeans with pacs face on the ass.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i don't know where your from, but where im at they don't make makaveli clothes that are too colorful or loud, and most of the time they put the face of him on the front, not on the back. i mean not all of us are coorporate america, button up shirts and jeans lmao.

We Fly High

how about its going out of business cos its just a wack line period. you cant just slap someones name on a clothing brand and expect it to be good.

Neal

• Lil Geezy

i agree 100% ima huge Tupac fan but won't wear the clothing, i wish, instead of a giant 2pac head on the shirt or jeans, they would just have a little symble or somthin.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
yeah its just weird having another mans face on your shirt

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

i agree 100% ima huge Tupac fan but won't wear the clothing, i wish, instead of a giant 2pac head on the shirt or jeans, they would just have a little symble or somthin.

exactly i would rather buy a shirt with just writing on it, like if all it says is Makavelli in like cool writing or at least if they had a nice logo that would have helped in other words they should have kept it simple
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 12:21:42 AM by gS »

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Right on man, mine says makaveli on the back pocket and has tupac faces in the little pockets above the main front ones.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
no the reason why makaveli is going out of business (if they are, i dunno) is becuase only ghetto ass people wear that shit. you don't see 'deep' and "Intrenchantt" people wear makaveli brand clothing because in all honesty the ONLY people you see wearing those clothes are those little ghetto ass kids. people who are into art and high fashion don't usually wear hip hop designer clothing anyways

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09